Kikuchi Ayaka fired from AKS

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tatami Mats, Aug 14, 2008.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

For some reason I can't help but love idols (mostly groups). Before I only liked female idols, but then I gave Johnny's a chance (after discovering Nishikido Ryo...) and now I can proudly call myself a "idol-fan-girl" and don't care whether it's female or male (of course female idols were my first interest... so)
    But no matter how much I adore Idols I still don't agree of some of their rules - most importantly the "no boyfriend rule". I could without a doubt live without that rule. But that's the idol business, seems like most fans of idols are always prepared for some kind of so-called "scandal". Because it does often happen eventually that the girls long for something related to "normal" lifestyle = having a boyfriend. And most idol fans already know what kind of "punishments" agencies uses when rules are broken - because we've seen it too many times. When the picture of Ayarin and her boyfriend surfaced the internet, most people knew that it quite possibly could be the end of her AKB48 idol carrer - and it turned out to be true. No surprises. Though punishments depends on the agency. H!P have taken things surprisingly lightly lately - like some have mentioned. So maybe a little part of me hoped they would let Ayaka go, but yeah... wasn't surprised at all - just extremly sad.
    There's so many things I truly love about idols, that makes them special to me - their rules aren't included. Unfortunately those rules seems too deeply rooted in the idol culture, to suddenly be changed or removed.

What i do hate is when the agencies pull the "she never excited" card like they did with Kago. Suddenly cut her out of old clips, didn't include her in the singles collection and etc. That's just... it's not like we're suddenly going to forget that the certain girl anyway. They better not try to edit Ayaka out of things...

Well I'm one of those girls who's obsessing about a few Johnny's groups. Can't see a problem with their voices, I actually think a lot of the Johnny's guys sings better than a lot of female idols including a lot of AKB48 members - but that doesn't stop me from obsessiong over female idols as well. That's what's great about idols, it's not just/really about their voices - there's so much else.
    Johnny's: hot guys and great songs. Female idols: cute/funny girls and great songs.

2. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    EDIT: oh, nevermind.

3. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    So is this the Johnnys appreciation thread? :XD:

4. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

Milaya : Kikuchi's case isn't just because of her purikura, at least for me.

^This made me wonder how many JE fans are here.

5. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

COUNT ME OUT!

6. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

What the ---- is JE :O

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    LOL @ Maki!!! HAHA.

And Hatake, I don't think you want to know.. unless your a girl. :D ;D :D >:O

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Johnny's Entertainment.

9. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

lol, I'll sign up to your fans club now.

10. girlwatcher1983

girlwatcher1983 Kenkyuusei

They want to project a positive image to be able to sell AKB48 to young girls in the 6 to 14year age range.

Yes, I know that AKB48(‘s) Primary audience was older male OTAKU(s). They would NOT have any secondary audience if they did not have high standard in their operation and selection of personal.

To: Gideon123
    Yes I too saw the mini-feature too.

To: Pan-chan
    There are other types of Idols in Japan with very different standards. But, I really should not go there.

I know there is the tendency to use our own standards in our home countries to evaluate what they do in Japan. What our values determines as fair and just can be vary different in the eyes of others.

I am sorry to say that Idol career of Ayaka Kikuschi now is history. It is possible that she might make something of it, but who will hire her now?

11. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

JE = Japanese Encephalitis

Okay. I'll stop.

12. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ LOL.. hahahahaha. Nice one. xP

13. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

i'm trying to imagine a pic posted in a blog with all of the AKB girls each one holding a boy or kissing him :roll:

heheh then AKS would go [​IMG]

14. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

But then all the fans would be like :O and be super jealous~

T~T;;

At least the male fans.. haha.

15. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Whoa 9 pages in less than 2 weeks, sorry I just join this thread, wont have the time to read all, ever

So I do a quick skimming over english blogs out there, I get most of the fuss now, all the pros/cons
    Anyway here's a quite funny comment from a blog:
    The wiki article says they perform once a day in akihabara? shouldn't they be in school?

Continue - please

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Nah, definitely Ange and Heiwa included. :XD:

17. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    actually during august they perform 3 times a day most of the day :)

anyway, they have 3 teams (4 if you count RS) and they perform in turn, and then again they don't really perform *every* day if you check their schedule at http://www.akb48.co.jp/schedule but they really are a pretty busy group.

but shouldn't this question belong to Q&A or AKB48 thread ?

18. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

XD I'm not jelous if they are with each other XD

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I just spit out my empress chicken when I read your post... Thank you, Heiwa. Thank you.

20. Persephone Dickerson

Persephone Dickerson Kenkyuusei

haha funny heiwa.
    and you are always eating empress chicken rsl.

and that is really busy if they really do perform like three times a day. but i have a different question? do most of the girls attend a high school or do they get tutoring or anything?