Kimoto Kanon (Non)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by Jasey, Dec 9, 2010.

1. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Goto Moe
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    November maybe. ....

I'm so sad.. She was my last of the old school members I had left.... #3 on my ishi list but she was permanently up there... I'm gonna miss the jokes man.... All the fkn jokes.....

2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Original gen (1 => 4 who created the teams + 5 as 1st kks) just graduated one after another. I am so sad ... She still looks great but I guess she has done everything she could in SKE.

3. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I am really sad about this, but I did see it coming. She had risen up to be my #1 in SKR after Rena graduated, but had been in the back of senbatsu & after not ranking this year...

Did she say what she wants to do after graduation? I hope she has a happy life after this...

4. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Rika
    Very sad about her announcement. I had a feeling it was coming soon but I didn't think it would be this early. Btw, she will stay in the group until the end of November, She's leaving to early:(
    This year (In my opinion) is a very bad year with lots of legends graduating

5. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    She rose up, got a lot of screen time on pvs and tv shows, but for some reason never cracked the top echelon in ske. i wonder why. i wish her all the best, hope she stays in showbiz a bit more. and like every ske girl i like that leaves, i will now go and play TWO ROSES and reminisce.

onward and upwards, non!

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    I really do feel she's had a pretty decent idol-career (especially one from SKE).

I'll miss her for sure, but another loss for Team E~

7. lionel90

lionel90 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 4:05 AM