Kinoshita Momoka 19th Birthday Project

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by shakuran, Dec 22, 2015.

1. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Hello!

So Momoka's 19th birthday comes around on February 6th and this year a project is running to deliver her messages from her international fans! The book will be a collection of messages and art pieces from her fans to wish her a fantastic 19th birthday. The past year or so has been an eventful year for Momoka and this is our chance to show her how much she means to us.

Acceptable submissions:
    - Messages: They can be written in any language but if you can write it in Japanese (not romaji though), that would be very helpful! We are able to translate messages from English and French. Try not to make them too long, and if you write anything inappropriate then it will not be included in the project. Please add your name and the country you're from to the message, thank you.

- Art: If you're more artistically inclined, then feel free to submit drawings to be used! Digital pieces are preferable and should be send in jpg or png format. If the piece is traditionally drawn then please take a photo of it to submit, preferably in the highest quality possible.

- Combination: If you have a combination of a message & an art piece you would like to submit for its own page then that is a-ok, as long as it's submitted as an A4 or square PDF/image.

The deadline will be January 17th, to give time for the messages to be compiled in the book and for it to be sent off in time.

EDIT: The deadline has now passed. The links for message submission have been removed as we will no longer be accepting messages. Thank you to everyone who managed to send one in!

Thank you so much! I hope we can make this an amazing project to show Momoka how beloved she is to her fans!!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  2. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    I just submitted message to Google Docs.

I hope she happy receive my message.

3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Submitted my message, I hope she gets many more ♥

4. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Submitted my message!

5. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    submitted my msg in spanish... :D

6. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Submitted my message! I hope many people join this project:mail:

7. Sending my message right now! I'm struggling about what to write....

8. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    i sent mine :mail:;)

9. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Thank you to everyone who has submitted a message so far! There's only two days left til the deadline.... if you know anyone else who may want to submit a message, please encourage them to do so!!

10. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Sent mine in. Hope I'm not too late.

11. C o c o a l i e n

C o c o a l i e n Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Oh no I'm late :(:cry:

12. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Thank you to everyone who submitted a message! We're no longer accepting messages, but I will post here again once the book is finished for everyone to see.

13. Is there any news?

14. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Hi! The book is almost finished now and should hopefully be sent off on Monday. I'm sorry for the delay, life's been pretty busy for me but the book will make it's way to Momoka one way or the other...
    I've posted a preview of the book on my twitter @shimadere if you want to see the progress that's bewn made!

15. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Sorry for the late update! I managed to send off the birthday book on Tuesday! I'll try to post pictures of it soon if people want.

In regards to knowing if it arrived or not, I'm not really sure how to find out orz If we're lucky Momoka might post about on social media somewhere, if not I plan to ask her about it when I (hopefully) see her in August! Which is a long way away orz

Thank you to everyone who made a submission and helped this project become a success!!