1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kinoshita Momoka (Kinoshita) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    My NMB Oshimen... Oh no...

2. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I gonna miss her :(

3. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    She seems over it being an idol it seems, she said she might have overworked herself and that she wants to stand as herself. One thing that I'm thankful is that she hasn't really decided about her being NEET after grad. Girl better work, like she can do anything literally, her singing is hands down my favorite in NMB after Sayanee although I doubt she's gonna pursue singing career lmao. She's actually more talented than what she consider herself is and definitely more than just the "crazy idol" personality she puts. Being a NEET is just a waste of the talents she possesses, hoping that she still stays doing the anime TV program thing she's been doing.

4. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Has it been announced when she will graduate?

5. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    My heart dropped. She's not my NMB oshimen, but god damn I'll miss her in NMB.

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What a huge loss for NMB. What I mean by that is that she's super popular in HS and brings a great atmosphere to NMB in general.

7. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

She's more a punk rock vocalist to me.

8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I only like Sayanee, Milky and Momoka in NMB. Pretty indifferent about the group and other members in general.

I would so lose interest in the group once sayanee leaves.. oh well.. good luck for her.. She does seem to be over the "idol" thing for a while.

9. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Aw man, I don't really pay much attention to NMB, but Kinoshita is definitely one of the girls who got my attention. She'll be missed as a member of the group.

However, since it's Kinoshita, I don't doubt she'll be able to move forward however she wants. I wish her the best.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    So was there any graduation concert for her ? Since today is her last theater

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about final theater performance.

" In this performance, there were no tears, such as Kinoshita laughed and comforted the crying members. [Encore] does not perform solo singing normally performed, but Kinoshita performs "Lily Theater" which produces directing. Captain Yamamoto Aya (24), Yaomi Ota (17) and Mita Mao (22) appear in sync with the captain, over Ota, Kinoshita and Yamamoto become triangular relations, fans have a familiar dubious worldview In theater, I made a venue, "I am a member who did such a farce at the end, I made a legend" I kept my mind. "

20170927-00000153-sph-000-view.jpg

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170927-00000153-sph-ent

edit: two more stories in the news.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170928-00000006-spnannex-ent
    https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20170927-94720846-dwango

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    she nuked her twitter account :cold::cry:

15. Nami48

Nami48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Just read Mao's tweet where to promote a magazine with Momoka and if my Japanese does not betray me says "This is probably our last conversation"
    Then I saw the empty Momoka account :(:(
    This hurts:cry::cry::cry:....

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Good ol' Google Translaughter... :yikes:

紫髪の木下百花
    Purple-maned Kinoshita Momoka

本公演では、号泣するメンバーたちを木下が笑って慰めるなど、涙はなかった。アンコールは、通常行われるソロ歌唱ではなく、木下が演出を手がける「百合劇場」を上演。同期でキャプテンの山本彩(24)、太田夢莉(17)、三田麻央(22)が出演し、太田をめぐり、木下と山本が三角関係になるという、ファンにはおなじみの怪しげな世界観の演劇で会場を沸かせ、「最後の最後にこんな茶番をやったメンバーいます? 伝説を作ったんですよ」と胸を張った。

In this performance, Kinoshita laughed and comforted crying members... there were no tears. For the encore, the usually-done solo song wasn't performed, instead Kinoshita took over production -- "Yuri Theatre" took to the stage: generation-mate and Team Captain Yamamoto Sayaka (24), Ota Yuuri (17), and Mita Mao (22) appeared... Yamamoto and Kinoshita have a love triangle with Ota... and fans familiar with the suspicious worldview of boosting the venue, thought "At the very end, was there ever such a farcical member? A legend was created" as hearts swelled with pride.

卒業セレモニーでは「私は今までいろんな人を苦しめてきた。どのメンバーよりも迷惑をかけたし、史上最大に問題児だった。こうやって更生させてくれたメンバーやスタッフに感謝しています。何よりファンの方は、1回めちゃくちゃクソ病んで休養した時もこんなに待っていてくれる人がいるんだと。自己評価はかなり低いんですが、自信になりました」とあいさつした。

At the graduation ceremony: "Up to now, I've made a lot of people suffer, annoyed others more than any other member, and become the biggest problem child in history... I am grateful to the members and staff who rehabilitated me. Above all, fans told me there are people who were willing to wait so much to see us, even though they're fucked-up sick. My self-assessment is still quite poor, but I became confident." she said.

木下は1期生として2010年から活動。髪の色を赤、青、紫など次々に変えたり、アイドルらしからぬ存在感で女性からの人気が高かった。

Kinoshita is a 1st-generation member and has been active since 2010. Changing her hair color constantly, in shades like red, blue, and purple... she has a high popularity among female fans, with a presence unlike an idol.

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My favorite was "Angkor" (アンコール), which had me stumped until I plugged it directly into google translate and saw both "encore" and Ankor Wat (アンコールワット).

18. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    im going miss her and her amazing personality... :(

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Momoka is the star of the second part of this week's edition of AKB48 SHOW! (from 16:51):
    http://48videodouga.net/video/5561

She appears in a comedy sketch with Miorin and Shion, and then she performs 'Priority' with backing dancers.

20. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    Holy crap my heart she's so beautiful I love her <3

BTW are the backing dancers 48g member I don't recognise them ?