1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 20th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline has been extended to Sept. 4th.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

Kitagawa Yoshino

Discussion in 'SKE48 Kenkyuusei' started by TiduShoko, Nov 19, 2016.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Kitagawa Yoshino
    (SKE48 Kenkyuusei - 8th Generation)

[​IMG]

Name: Kitagawa Yoshino (北川愛乃)
    Nick name: Yokonyan
    Birthdate: January 24th, 2001
    Birthplace: Oosaka, Japan
    Height: 158cm
    Bloodtype: 0

2. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Time to kick things off here!
    Yokonyan used to be a member of the performance troupe 劇団SOLA, you can check out some of their videos on YouTube/Twitter she's quite obvious amongst the rest with her long hair.
    During the SHOWROOM round of the auditions, she asked followers to spread the tag #よこにゃん45 on Twitter and other SNS, there's lots of material (cute snippets mostly) of her SHOWROOM periods still online!

She's recently posted her first official blog post and I've taken the liberty to translate it, so please give it a read here
    [​IMG]

Her sweet disposition during SHOWROOM and her troupe clips got me interested in her a it's been a joy following her! I highly recommend that you should start keeping track of her progress from now if you can ^^

P.S. The 8th gen's performance of 12gatsu no Kangaroo was kindly uploaded on YouTube, and Yokonyan did the introduction of the whole KKS!

3. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    So now we can get WKitagawa!
    I'm a little hyped for this one haha

4. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Sorry for being late but here is Yokonyan's seitansai segment translated in English!

Password: SKEvolution-BD

Please feel free to retweet this tweet and share this facebook post for others!