1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kitano Hinako (Kiichan) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Kiichan just write a long blog about not in senbatsu this time...

• Like Like x 2
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    • Like Like x 4
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Honestly despite her push she didn't give big results. Her HS results were good but not stellar like other members. No outside jobs, nothing else. Just her loudy amd funny chara for nogichuu, but I understand why they still don't see her as a staple senbatsu member. Maichun has her radio show, her oneesan chara. Seimiya Rei could be a valid better version of Hinako, she's younger amd already appeared on some CMs.

4. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

I admittedly don't follow the handshake side of Nogi but I'm curious to know how she compares to someone like Hoshino Minami who (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't have outside jobs as well? Has Hoshino also stopped doing handshake events like other 1st gens? Or is the difference between them simply that Hoshino has been labeled as part of the untouchable 1st gens at this point?

Edit: I'm asking to incite a meaningful discussion and am not knocking on Hoshino. A decent reply would be more insightful than a simple dislike.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Maybe cause Hoshino is more well known than Kitano as a Nogizaka symbolic member, not sure about how were her HS too, but in popularity Hoshino > Kitano. But honestly, I think it's time to move on for her too but I don't see Hoshino having a career on the entertainment work outside of Nogizaka

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I figured that would be the case. Without outside work and no handshake figures, I wasn't sure how they would gauge current popularity so I'm sure Hoshino has earned a sort of "legendary" status that cements her as a perma-senbatsu member.

Despite Kiichan's extreme disappointment, it's good that she's working on staying positive to earn her place back next time.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think Kiichan strength is her stage presence, she's a good center. I started to root for her after watching her centering Nichijou. Unfortunately there is not much avenue to leverage that outside Nogi. Her acting, singing, or modeling is so-so.
    As for variety, I think she has potential for it, she has a pretty interesting personality as shown in Sekai Tabi. Some may think she's just loud and annoying, but hey that was people said about Ikoma too. And I think her personality can fit certain variety style.
    The key thing I think is that somehow she needs to convince management that she can do the job. Maybe she hasn't, maybe she's being a little complacent. Hopefully with this experience she can be more determined to find her path.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    And that's why she'll never be a 2nd gen ace like Miona. She doesn't give justice to Nogizaka image.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    ^What a load of bull.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's not. Imagine saying that one of Nogi aces is one who is loud, over the top and farts without caring while she's working. It would be like... wtf happened in Nogizaka? 100× better the beauty one with a funny but calm and elegant aura, obsessed with beauty and clothes.
    If I was Nogi management I wouldn't want Kiichan as a representative of Nogizaka. It would really give bad image and we don't need it.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It is. You seem to forget she's human, and humans fart. Sometimes loudly by accident.

Wtf not caring? You can clearly see she's ashamed. Again seeing what you want to see.
    Hell, if management would want to get rid of the members who make an accidental faux pas, there wouldn't be many left!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    To me she feels satisfied more than ashamed and I'm pretty sure it's something you'll never see from someone like Miona. If you have the feel that you could make a strong fart you just don't do it if you're in public with people and not just friends.
    It's not just the fart, it's the personality, you seem the one who pretends to not understand what I'm saying. Kiichan's personality doesn't represent at all Nogi's image, it's more like Wada Maaya. Hori's more appropriate.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

You can keep arguing about stupid things because you can't come up with anything intelligent to say, or you can watch the unedited clip and see it's actually just her stomach growling
    25-minute mark https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20599484/

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I perfectly understand what you are saying. It has nothing to do with personality. Confession, it also happened to me once while on a job. I had the same reaction, ashamed laughter and an apology.
    Because that's what you do in such a situation. It can happen to anyone.

And she is satisfied? Look again. She wants to disappear in that wall for crying out loud.

@muhyoujou That doesn't change the point he made.

• Like Like x 2
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    And that is why she's the best Nogi member.

He made a point?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Actually it's kinda funny, and I think it's harmless since it's just a stomach growl and it's not something that she can control. Also she apologized while looking embarrassed and laughing it off to keep the variety mood, I think that's the best that anyone can do in such situation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    what's even more funny is that after this discussion we now know Miona is gonna grad soon and we're gonna really have her as a 2ki representative (Maichun is too old for that), you can still like her, but let me say it's kinda embarassing for me and for how I see Nogizaka, going from Miona to Kiichan, they're kinda the opposite and our beloved beautiful, classy and elegant Nogizaka seems more and more done. I'm so mad and pressed.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Tell someone who cares.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

1. Kiichan is not confirmed yet as representative so calm ur t*ts.
    2. Dont push ur own ideal to others about how nogi suppose to be.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Ogi

Ogi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Jeez it’s not even confirmed yet lol