1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I'm relly happy she is still in Senbatsu :) Even everybody is complaining lol :p

Sent with Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm just glad I'll get to see her more often in activities again with her being in. If they must complain then let them, it's not going to change her position anyway.

Talking about Yuria, I wonder if she enjoys her new hairstyle. I do miss her old one already, not really liking the new straighter fringe as much.

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Yeah me too. I like her old one more than the currentl. But I we'll see :D When she won't cut it maybe she'll let it grow :)

Sent with Tapatalk

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Hehehe - Look at that. They've invested so much in Yuria & know they need a return. Does Anyone have a link to her doing Kawaei's "Baka no Center" song? I saw a pic once of her in that outfit - I think they gave her Kawaei''s song. I've never seen her do it. I think if Yuria had a "Mechaike SP" moment she might get the bump she needs.

Then again she could always excel in KPOP. The Industry is making girl groups using "International" Asian girl talents. Yuria has mad skills

5. SQUiD48

SQUiD48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    ^^It was from the Request Hour 2016. Sorry I don't have a link to a vid, but it was #32 or #33 on the list.

6. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Did a quick check, it's indeed #32 of Tandoku-RH :)

7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    OMG ... Yuria will be guest of Fuji TV show "Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!" 20th anniversary special, the special will be aired on Fuji TV at 8 October 2016.

I wonder ..... will she be the next champion :^O^:

There was a saying about all the past champions had 1 common facial feature ... including Kawaei ( I think its something about eye bags or sumthing ) ...

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

lol, Champion or not, she WILL be trolled for sure!:awesome:

9. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I can't wait to watch it :D I'd prefer an 48G-Only-Test, but this will be fun nonetheless xD

10. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Been forever since she got some nice media exposure so I'm looking forward to seeing her on this. Hope it builds up some momentum for her after the sub-par year she's been having.

11. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    She was also on the cover for Manga Action this month, I'm still waiting for the scans :drool::drool:

12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
  13. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I think that photo is from the LALALA Message video:eek: either that or from the KnBmB video since it looks like the same outift, This is all speculation btw

14. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    The twitter's header is a screencap from Kuchibiru ni My Baby's MV. Annin used to had similar header too.
    Can't wait for the Mechaike, she totally would get trolled a lot there :^O^: It would bring nice exposure to her too. Hopefully we'll get a new non48 drama role

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Awesome - now to hunt down a Link.

I also want to give you all some "perspective". Go back a few pages in this thread to the reactions from the June Elections and see how "heated" & sad it was that Yuria had dropped "X number of Spaces" and how we were all worried for her. NOW, look at her - she's in the 46th Single Line-up, Lots of Acting creds, TV Variety appearances, and a new hair style.

We have so much to look forward to & be thankful for w/ our darling Yuria. She's a fighter & she's just as lovable as she ever was- So Don't let the Haters on Stage48 (or anywhere) try to make you feel "scared" or worried for Yuria. The Haters & Naysayers are free to share their views (I'd prefer knowing who despises one of my Oshi's) and why but in the end - look where she is today. That could change again for better or worse so just enjoy Yuria "in the Now".

Let's all just send out LOVE & warm wishes & positive thoughts of Praise & Cheer to Miss Yuria - why? cause we can!

And on a less 'diplomatic note'
    I'm not gonna lie - The Tears of Yuria "haters" are Sweet (Metaphorically speaking). I can't exactly rub it in as I have no control over anything but it's a fascinating spectacle to see various people on Stage voice their discontent over her. It reminds me of the old Paruru arguments - basically boiling down to "Jealous of the Push"(or Management Fav). I remember hearing for so long about Kitahara Rie & how over looked & unused she was (and Now look at her)- who knows why Management picks 1 gal over another. They were practically dragged kicking & screaming to the Sakura Miyawaki club but once they "got it"- Now, they can't stop- LOL.

So Basically all the hand wringing & seething over Yuria makes me laugh because it's obvious she's got something management likes & they're trying to light a fire. I think they might have had a plan to have Yuria, Annin, Kawae, Yui & Paruru (like in Majijo 4) be the New Leaders for AKB (for when Mayu & Yukirin leave) w/ Mako, Miki, Nana as back-ups but it got thrown off by Kawaei suddenly quitting, Takamina taking forever to Grad, Paruru's Summer Asthema & Injuries- they really had to rethink a lot of stuff- It could explain why they went back to Old Gens so soon. I think they still have plans for Yuria but took to long to implement them- Now, they know they know they have to light "multiple fires" at once & they know she's talented. Imagine if she announced Grad tomorrow for acting - that's another "face" & Investment they've lost. I think they've realized they didn't do all they wanted (or could've done) with her so I think that's why she's still in the 46th single.

If KomiHaru can from #81 to #21 w/ a little TV exposure I think it's reasonable to assume that Yuria can come back to the low 20's or Teens by the next Election if they showcase her properly. They use her a lot on AKBingo. If her hand shakes rise & she gets more TV attention AKB & Her will both benefit

• Like Like x 1
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Spoiler? Nah.

At least she was not last, but she gave a good fight :^^;:
    50% of the maximum points, top was 90% (bottom was at 40%)

18. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Gotta love how people immediately compare her score with Ricchan and Annin lol

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

^she was compared to Kawaei by the MC the moment she entered the class room studio?

20. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Yes, apparently Aki-P said she was even more baka than Kawaei xD