1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Even though I see Yuria have a potential to be SKE #2, I do not think she will want to come back.
    SSK rank is a sign that she is not getting as much fans support anymore. But I personally think that she already settle down in Tokyo. I think she will decide to graduate rather than going back to Nagoya. I may be wrong here, but I don't think SKE will benefit that much if she return.

IMO what SKE need to do is less Jurina and more of other young members to nurture them as new aces. Looking at SKE lineup in recent akbingo makes me a little sad. They only have Ryoha as the new gen, TBH she is not that new. Jurina Dasu Nao is veteran, while Sally is not young anymore.
    Lessons learned from HKT (and NGT to some extent), never put all of your eggs in the same basket. But getting back Yuria will not solve the problem.
    If Team 8 can do it, slowly crawling their own way out from being unrecognized as full fledge AKB members, why not SKE new gens?

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Nah, I just forget to put /sarcasm in my post.:D Let's continue...
    As @chiuchimu has stated, there's many things happened on 2-4 years ago that led to this situation, hence your question.
    To add up, 2014-2015 is notably the years that with the changing the guard, so does the changing of AKB face. Yuria was constantly included in AKB single due to her past achievement and her future prospect as well. In short, she is plotted to be one of AKB guard for the long run. However...
    The AKB post-2014 also give rise to tension between fans of pushed member and fans of non-pushed member, just this time with different fans darling and management darling. With her transfer, she moved from SKE fans darling quadrant to AKB management darling quadrant. Thus the irrational hate that we acknowledge she received after the transfer.
    What come next though...is those irrational hate found common ground that AKB management darling post-2014 is filled with new member from new group. And thus give rise to anti-kennin sentiment we saw lately. Unfortunately, it's hard to say she's not freed from that at all, despite her new captaincy in 2015.
    As I said, It provide an easy exit plan. However, It's 1 year too late to happen.
    The concern here is not where she better fit. But HOW she is viewed in the fandom. Thus, the variable that need to be changed here is the fandom opinion, not her position.
    Honestly, every opinion statement is 100% BS, unless taken with a grain of salt since you know, we're currently brainstorming.:flower:

Ah, yes almost forgot...
    /s

3. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

That's quite a feat. What's have they done by the way?

4. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Back when SKE was at the peak of their popularity, the management were only to happy to act all high and mighty, choosy of which TV station or show are good enough for SKE girls to appear.

Now they're no longer on top, they're only too happy to take revenge.

It's an open secret. There's a reason why SKE management are always criticized across all 48G fandom regardless of nation.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Glad that at least we can agree on something :D

hahaha, the country where I come from has only slim line of diffrence between sarcasm and being a jerk. #dontbethatguybro

Continue a bit we shall...Sorry to keep ya'll on the wait but I had to regroup my thoughts on this topic...cuz you people raise some fine quality arguments.

But I have to state some of my thoughts out...in case you guys missed it...or I thought I brought out :^^;:

I think my main point was trying to depict an alternative reality if she were to actually transfer back to SKE. I tried my best to be objective as possible and hence this question of mine is meant to discuss the suitability of her state in the possible future scenarios, based on recent facts and news mainly about her and SKE. Also avoiding subjective reasoning, such as disregarding her history with fan relationship or speculating on her personal willingness to stay or go etc.

But I guess it didn't work out that well...but if some of you did kinda agree with my points then you are awesome, if you still don't then its koolio.
    Because at the end of the day, I know the management is probably just gunna sit her in AKB until grad(safest move). So I just wanted to take this chance to post these pics, thanks for the replies.

It's twin-tail day and tons of members posting their pics up social network, happy hunting!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    LOLOL - Look who made Senbatsu AGAIN!!! is Yuria that good or do the "new girls" just suck? (DON'T ANSWER!!). I've made it very clear. She is Experienced, she's 20 yrs old, & she's a loyal Team Player - that means something in AKB48. I'll bet you she inherits KojiHarus "sexy" mantle when she Grads...Why? Because she's does amazing Gravure, she can Dance, & AKB needs that to counter-balance Yukirin & Mayu - They Need a girl to take over when they leave.

Lets be honest here...
    NO ONE is climbing the "Great Wall of Jurina" - not Now, Not ever! When Jurina Quits - SKE48 will be Disbanded. SKE48 exists for Jurina & her alone. This is my personal opinion. Take it or leave it. Yes, I'm exaggerating to a "degree" but lets face facts - Every Girl who has even gotten "close" to getting attention, stardom, whatever NEVER outshines Jurina - and before the casuals can say "Hey, who is that New Girl next to Jurina?" - POOF! they Gradute. Jurina centers Everything 95% of the Official A-sides (I think?).

Going back to SKE48 is a DEATH Sentence. No One is getting Passed Jurina - AKI P won't Allow it. Shes the Original "push girl" since age 11 as far back as "Beginner"- As Meager or as Crappy as you might think it is - Yuria is getting MORE work, Attention, experience, & Senbatsu time that she'd get if had stayed in SKE - FACT. AKB48 scraps are better that filling your belly w/ "#2 Dreams" in SKE... Scraps atleast keep her working.

"Nice Answer"-
    My Thoughts exactly.

"Undiplomatic Reply"-
    Everytime Yuria pops up - even for a second - it's Burns like Sun hitting a Vampire the Yuria haters - why ruin a good thing? AKB invested in her & sides...NO ONE in Japan even cares what Westerners think so The SALTY Tears over Everything Yuria gets in AKB48 is worth everything!,

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ hey man, I know you are pumped af about Yuria getting in senbatsu , i feel ya but...I really do hope that your read my post up there because I kinda did a conclusion already lol

But thanks for your valuable insights anyways.

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

In case you didn't tune in to Renacchi showroom, Yuria is in her showroom and was cooking together and already done eating and still streaming! Basically they have license to stream until the wrestling drama aired and it seems they planning to do that. The stream started from 22 JST.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Renacchi/Yuria Showroom (17-02-05)

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Guys this is AKB's new three musketeers unit!!

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Still prefer the Tentoumu Chu 3.

Not bad though.

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Yes... I read it. To which I can only reply... NO ONE is allowed (or will ever) outshine Jurina. Additional Thoughts
    You Said it yourself - Suda is BUSTING Her ASS...and even though she was already in top 16 (by Election) Still NOT good enough for SKE. Rena was twice the woman Jurina was in age (20 ys vs 16 c'mon), body type, maturity, sex appeal and YET only #2. Sae was legendary in AKB before Jurina was in Puberty and yet despite ALL her years of experience & Age & "Dues Paid"...wasn't even a #2 in SKE (to my Knowledge)...Aya Shibata (Top 16 TWICE!!!)- Nope, I don't think I ever saw them stand next to each other (doesn't mean they weren't friends). That Wrestler Girl BBQ?? - Where is she now? Still in SKE I guess.

AKB will always have the whole Acchan & Yuko & SKE basically had Jurina & Rena... but there's Never going to be another "#2" & the main problem is Jurina's "Age". She's only 19- but she's been at this so long she's Twice as old as EVERY Other Idol from ANY sister group cause she's the original "Kennin".

I think if Yuria had stayed in SKE - she would've given them Everything & maybe she'd be were Aya Shibata or Dasu are but NO Further- She's older than Jurina (by a year) and she's going to be leaned on heavily when Mayu & Yukirin fly away in AKB (watch you'll see). What would be interesting to see is if she could "Kennin" in SKE and AKB. The problem w/ AKB is the "old Gens" started 'phoning it in' & instead of transitioning to the NEXT Gen- lead by Mayu, Paruru, Yui, Yukirin...we had "Memory Lane" & 10th Ann gimmicks & Graduated "Centers" & a Folk Song & Ego Centers...ect. AKB never "invested" in her properly. Now look they have to lean heavily on Sakura, Jurina, & Haruppi - because TEAM 4 never got a proper "grooming"

Seriously - Better a Foot Solider in AKB48 - than be in a crowd of "Potential #2's" behind Jurina in SKE.

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    umm...bro...did you really read what was said? -__-

If you did then you shouldn't have the slightest idea that I've ever even claimed Yuria was going to be HELLA popular over Jurina if she goes back (So what the wall you are talking about)

All I am debating is...she should be transferred back to SKE because:

1.) Yuria ain't a #1 but she is definitely a strong #2 to fit in the current SKE Agree or No? >

2.) She is very much suitable to be in SKE leadership position now and serve as Jurina's right-hand "#2" (Cuz of the vacuum created by SKE mismanagement which someone has mentioned above) Yes or No? >

3.) She takes care internal things and Jurina takes care of the external stuff. Applicable or not?

Simple put as that. I cannot be more clearer than this. You can argue within that area, cuz everything else is kinda subjective to discuss like Job opportunities, Haters, Friends etc (though these are very legit and good reasons why she would not want to go back.)

I was hoping for arguments like...
    Exp. If Yuria really is equivalent or a supplement of Rena to Jurina. (Something like that) or You can even argue does Jurina even need a #2...(Something like that)

And the fact that you are analyzing the SKE#2 situation is similar as to I am kinda really supports my reason for coming up the question. (So thank you very much) Plus you kinda admit that if she were to became kennin for both groups it would be interesting (A little sweet victory for me to say I raised some awareness so yay for me)...

The only difference is the conclusion part.

A.) Which I think she should risk it and go back to create a place for herself (similar to Sasshi come back story) - Proactive

in compare;

B.) To you or everyone else view to have her remain in status quo. (whichever both is totally fine with me) - Passive

AKS would definitely give 0 bucks about us anyways so who cares lol I support her where ever Yuria goes. Koolio?

Ok fine you got me, I was bored, lonely and cold so I asked that question for fun to heat up the thread. I give up. I didn't plan to write this much...errmergerd...

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  14. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    But there are already more than enough suited members for this in SKE. Makiko, Churi, Maimai etc.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Those are 3 different topics lol...I'm just focusing on Yuria, Jurina and SKE dynamics...plus I don't wanna go anymore deeper down/further away please T__T

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well...your Passion is certainly admirable. I think I see where you're confused by my assessment - Now, I can Clarify. (*No seriously - "The Wall" metaphor needs further explanation).
    The problem is ANYONE who goes into SKE is basically a "#2" (or Less?) behind Jurina and you seem to think being her "Also Ran" is something to strive for? WHY? I'd rather her be average in the BIG Tokyo AKB48 than 2nd Banana in that "rigged system" of SKE. No one wants to be "2nd" anything. They want to carve their own path- Be UNIQUE!

Most Importantly- you're missing the Obvious truth that ANYONE who does Anything in SKE ultimately serves JURINA (Indirectly). So anything Yuria does for the "Greater Good" of SKE (all 40-30 girls) ultimately will end up benefiting Jurina more than anyone else in SKE. THIS is Why I think so many "other Idols" graduate once they've reached a level of fame in SKE- It doesn't matter, because NO ONE can get past Jurina. Who wants to be Jurina's "Under-card", Step Stool, Step & Fetch it. What girl becomes an Idol, so she can see Another Girl "Shine" by comparison? I don't even blame Jurina for this (It's technically Not her fault)- It's how AKI-P designed it or it's just how the Management feel "safe"? Hugh Hefner was like this w/ his certain "Blondes" (played Favorites). His coddling of her is 'creepy' (to me anyway).

AKB "centers" & Aces change virtually EVERY "A-Side". They even have multi-centers- hell, even Grad members come back. With SKE it's Jurina ALL the Time. You think they'd roll the dice & let one slip (take a gamble on some "dues paying" gals?) NOPE - (not to my knowledge anyway). Jurina has a respectable seat in EVERY AKB48 "A-side" also STILL- This is the will & wishes of AKI-P I suppose.

I mentioned a "Kennin" for Yuria because then she could STILL be AKB48 & have her Tokyo gigs & double-dip in SKE48 & make extra cash & get extra royalties & appearances. It's NOT to help Jurina or SKE- In fact it takes away some other 'nobodys' spot because another AKB interloper is hogging a spot. SKE loves to take, mooch, & ride the coat-tails of AKB (STILL!) but God Forbid an AKB48 girl use SKE gigs or fans for anything other than 'Dance Practice'- lol.

In Jurina's defense maybe she doesn't want to be #1 all the time. I've heard she gets "over-worked" from time to time (from fan discussions) but I don't see her giving up any spotlight either. Sayanee & NMB has multi-Center "A-Sides" & often showcases their newest girls in some way. Sayanee (like Oshima Yuko) wants other Girls to Win & be Center - I've never seen Jurina give anything to anyone- she's a darling in 2 AKS groups. People like Underdogs - Jurina hasn't been one since "Beginner" 2011". It was cute in 2011-12 when SKE was New but now it's obnoxious - She doesn't have an Equal & if she ever did we'd never notice because SKE won't focus on ANY other Idol long enough for fans to choose.

Yuria would've graduated by now or moved to Tokyo & quit SKE by now if she never transferred. AKB48 saved her from being just another "face" behind Jurina. Just my opinion. Dasu, Aya, Sae, Rena, & Kumi - ALL Beautiful & Talented Idols in SKE...ALL left while the "getting was good". ALL reached the same spot & needed to move forward- the choice: Stand Still in SKE or Graduate. Dasu has something to "prove to herself" & I think genuinely LOVES being an Idol & enjoys the "sisterhood" of it all- She'd make a lovely #2 for Jurina but again- WHY isn't she getting "Rena level" attention?? Is she Not good enough to be Jurina's buddy? (I don't know, I'm maybe she is).

Yuria escaped that fate early- how do we know?....We're Still talking about her. She's STILL Working & getting Senbatsu in AKB "A-Sides".

We really don't need to keep having this discussion - You wanna talk PM me. This isn't a Last word thing or "tit-for-tat". I just think SKE has it's own problems & I'm glad Yuria doesn't have to deal w/ that.

I have NO Idea who any other those girls are....Not a dam clue. You wanna send me youtube links or Gravures in my PM's I'm happy to check them out. The only girl I know in SKE now is Dasu & Ryoha

OHHHH - and this just dropped http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1132.html Apparently she's going to be the Cover "Manga Action". She'd be reading "Manga" & getting NO 'Action' if she stayed in SKE- lol

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yuria is on myou nichi tonight

Also her bday is a day from now, plus she announced her seitansai is Feb 15.

IMG_20170209_224446.jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  18. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    the Showroom will start at 10PM JST after M.Sta recording ended. Hopefully she can showroom till almost midnight. Kinda like waiting the date to change with fans.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    :ome:Happy birthday, Yuria!!! :ome: