1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kobayashi Ran (Ranchan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Showroom from 22/02/02

if the video does not show watch the video here

Showroom from 22/02/03

She cried a little in the second one... I think many girls shed some tears during live streams (and especially off camera) as the concerts planned for the 5th and 6th were cancelled. :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Episodes 66, 68 and 69 from Dance School's "Karimasu gotoSkool" featuring Ran and some other members of AKB48.

#66: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1mh411q76W (with Nishikawa Rei, Suzuki Kurumi, Yasuda Kana and Kobayashi Ran)

#68: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Sg411u7TR (with Shitao Miu and Kobayashi Ran)

#69: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Pt4y1B7d3 (with Shitao Miu and Kobayashi Ran)

Ran is also part of episode 67, but I cannot seem to find it at the moment. I'll add it once it gets uploaded somewhere. By the way, this is the main show off of which "Odoru Shoujotabi 2" was created, which features Ran-chan, Shitao Miu and Yasuda Kana.

• Like Like x 2
  3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Here's #67: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1oa4y1j7Hs

• Like Like x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Episode 4 of AKB48 Odoru Shoujo-tabi with Kobayashi Ran, Yasuda Kana and Shitao Miu
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1fT4y1Q7ui

Fifth and final episode
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1wS4y167Ue

Also, please do consider buying some tickets for Ran-chan for AKB48's 59th single online hanashikai! You can apply for tickets here: https://akb48.chara-ani.com

Ran posted a schedule on private mail with dates she particularly recommends:
    • 04/09 Slot 3 (she'll do high twintail hair style on this day)
    • 04/30 Slot 7 (wearing fluffy clothes)
    • 05/28 Slot 6 (she'll wear the new single outfit)
    • 06/11 Slot 5 (nurse cosplay)
    • 07/30 Slot 8 (moe zerifu) – this is her #1 most recommended slot
    • 08/14 Slot 3 (pretend-date)

Some recent photos that might help entice you :inlove:

FMw5faRVkAcbLyW.jpeg FNagnisUYAg0gIu.jpeg FNfay3yVIAACov6.jpeg FNu5TWcVUAQ2ZPR.jpeg FNzxyUtVQAAcSZO.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I watched this recently - it's an episode from Nemusu Terebi posted on the official Youtube account. It's a team building activity and Team K did really well! I thought I'd post it in here because Ran-chan is quite active in it!

Ran also posted a tweet about it a while ago, where she noted that the Team K 3rd Draft Trio all turned up in different colours, because they're now in different teams
    FQOmDy0VEAciPhb.jpeg FQOmDy1VcAQUOBj.jpeg FQOmDy1VIAsqiDU.jpeg

And yesterday, Ran-chan uploaded a full dance cover of Moto Kare desu on the official AKB48 / OUC48 Youtube channel! She created her uniform by herself after studying the members in the music video :cute:

I'm just going to go ahead and pretend she's in senbatsu now because she's worn an outfit reminiscent of the senbatsu outfit [hehe]
    FTCdTm6UUAAP5Ht.jpeg FTCdTm8VUAEyiPY.jpeg

She also appeared in yesterday's episode of AKB48 Saikin Kiita

She hasn't appeared in the theatre in a while, so she was very excited when she was finally on stage in a while. Her theater schedule for May is/was:
    • May 15 - noon and evening performance of "Boku no Taiyou" stage
    • May 16 - evening performance of "Boku no Taiyou" stage
    • May 21 - noon and evening performance of "Boku no Taiyou" stage
    Hopefully she can appear in Saka Agari soon, now that the other Team K members have recovered! I really want to see that because she sadly wasn't part of the shonichi performance, and then the ones on the 3rd of May (which she was meant to appear at) had to be cancelled :cold:

Speaking of early May! The 4th of May (which happens to be my birthday :fear:) is also Ran-chan's theater debut! She debuted on the 4th of May, 2018, for the stage "Idol Shuugyouchuu", which had been produced by Kashiwagi Yuki. Congrats on 4 years since your theater debut :ome:

She also went to see Oda Erina's solo show, Odaerecital, together with former Team K member Yasuda Kana
    FQtcZSZakAUAA-O.jpeg

As well as Muto Orin's stage play, Hanayome wa Ame no Senritsu, together with Team B member Suzuki Kurumi
    FP5_bcJXMAAs91g.jpeg

AKB48 Official Tiktok also uploaded a video of Ran-chan, which is basically like a pretend date with her
    https://www.tiktok.com/@akb48_official_tiktok/video/7088542659316436226

• Like Like x 4
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    May 28th, 2022
    Today was Online Hanashikai day. I didn't get to go to that hanashikai, but Ran wore her self-made Moto Kare desu outfit. Picture from twitter:
    FT19vqPVEAA8vRS.jpeg
    She was worried it might not be obvious enough because for the hanashikai, you only really see their upper body and face, but she's happy people commented on it. The photo was taken by Shimoguchi Hinana, and Ran was happy how long it made her legs look [hehe]

May 29th, 2022

Ran appeared on @jam with the other members selected for this performance. I can't find a video for this, so unsure if it was recorded... really a shame, because Ran was the center for Moto Kare desu! :cute: I would really love to see this performance. More photos from twitter (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor outfit):
    FT7MS1pUsAEu4MX.jpeg FT7MS1lVEAIYXn4.jpeg

May 30th, 2022
    Today was the first appearance on Saka Agari! Ran was originally scheduled at the beginning of May, but because the shonichi members tested positive for COVID, all Team K performances were put on a hold. Ran performed 2 units: Wagamama na Nagareboshi (with Suzuha) and Dakishimetaretara (with OdaEri and Ichikawa Manami).

Twitter photos:
    FUAgNEIUEAMD-Ya.jpeg FUAgNEHUEAEnKLX.jpeg FUAgNEOVEAAnI0f.jpeg

My screenshots:
    FT_3SpoXsAENnxL.jpeg FT_3SprXwAAgYcy.jpeg FT_3SpsXoAAE8xf.jpeg FUCCGEfXoAUJqvG.jpeg FUCCKnJWIAELuib.jpeg FUCCKnMXEAAAbQi.jpeg FUCCKnsWQAAVPVf.jpeg FUCCRA_X0Ag8c1o.jpeg FUCCRCEWAAE77Uy.jpeg FUCCTwdWIAAlScS.jpeg FUCCTxcXwAUTre8.jpeg

June 1st, 2022
    Today was another appearance on the "Boku no Taiyou" stage. I haven't been able to watch this one yet, but 2 Kenkyuusei (Sato Airi and Hasegawa Niina) appeared on the stage. Ran took pictures with them :cute: She also took pictures with OkaRina - she said on stage she wants to close the gap between them, so the photos are kinda funny in sequence [hehe]
    FUKkSGQVUAAMSiq.jpeg FUKkSGOUEAAIpzP.jpeg FUKkSGeVsAAYVZ7.jpeg
    For reference, Niina is the one with her hair down all the way and Airi has a half pony.

June 2nd, 2022
    Another "Saka Agari" stage!! This time, she posted a selfie with Zukkii. I also haven't watched this stage yet, but I'm curious what unit changes they might have made. Here's the photos from twitter, also again with the Kenkyuusei that appeared (Hirata Yuki and Yamazaki Sora)
    FUP2mEjUsAAql7q.jpeg FUP2mEnUcAAT5QI.jpeg
    Again, for reference, Yuki has her hair down and Sora has half up twintails (please let me know if there's a proper name for this hair style)

June 3rd, 2022
    Another "Saka Agari" performance :banana: I will try and watch it live and post pictures later on, both for today and the last two performances.

Summarised schedule:
    • May 28 - Online hanashikai
    • May 29 - @jam
    • May 30 - Saka Agari (Evening)
    • May 31 - Rest day
    • June 1 - Boku no Taiyou (Evening)
    • June 2 - Saka Agari (Evening)
    • June 3 - Saka Agari (Evening)

On June 9th and 12th, there are more Saka Agari stages, but they haven't announced the performing members yet. They might use other members for the 9th, but I'm hoping she'll appear again on the 12th. Will keep you updated!

• Like Like x 2
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've watched Boku no Taiyou and Saka Agari as well now!

These are Ran's units:

Boku no Taiyou:
    • Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster (Center)
    • Itoshisa no defense
    Saka Agari
    • Wagamama na Nagareboshi
    • Dakishimeraretara
    So this means there's been no changes to Saka Agari in the performances that Ran has held, as far as I can see. I'm really happy she has a center position in Boku no Taiyou, and also excited that she's part of one of my favourite songs (Dakishimeraretara). She herself really seems to love Wagamama na Nagareboshi because it's a cute song, so I'm very happy for her on that too! :1st:

Also, schedule update:
    • June 9th - Saka Agari (evening performance)
    • June 12th - Saka Agari (noon and evening performance)
    Even better than I hoped for, she's part of all three upcoming performances! :flower:

Here are also some photos of her. My screen grabs are from the performance from June 2nd (noon).

Dreamin' Girls / RUN RUN RUN / Mirai no Kajitsu / Viva! Hurricane (no outfit change, I don't remember which songs exactly I got the screenshots from)
    FUkYdN8WIAMkXn0.jpeg FUkYdODWAAEFEeZ.jpeg

Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster
    FUkYhsHXwAAKswg.jpeg FUkYhsjWIAASs_u.jpeg

Itoshisa no defense
    FUkYhs_WAAIiRMS.jpeg FUkZEhsXoAE1cTd.jpeg FUkZEkoWAAAWjT8.jpeg FUkZEkQWYAMr4uB.jpeg

Takeuchi Senpai
    take1.jpeg take2.jpeg

Sonna Konna Wake de (no outfit change for Déja Vu)
    sonna1.jpeg sonna2.jpeg sonna3.jpeg sonna4.jpeg

Yuuhi wo Miteiruka?
    yuuhi1.jpeg yuuhi2.jpeg yuuhi3.jpeg yuuhi4.jpeg

Lay down
    lay1.jpeg lay3.jpeg lay4.jpeg lay2.jpeg

BINGO! (no outfit change for Boku no Taiyou)
    bingo1.jpeg bingo2.jpeg bingo3.jpeg bingo4.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Late to post them, but here are episode 3 and 4 of AKB48's "AKB48 no Uta". These are the Team K episodes, featuring Ran among Taguchi Manaka (seems to be the lead), Yamauchi Mizuki, Yumoto Ami and Mogi Shinobu.

The Team K episodes are about Zukkii, Ami and Manaka working in a theatre. For the currently active play, Zukkii and Ami were the only active actresses, alongside a younger male actor and the owner of the theatre, who acts as their dad in the play. The owner decides they will have a new play to start showing within the next week and makes Manaka part of the cast, but she's struggling.

Ran plays the owner's daughter, supporting the actors and bringing them food every once in a while. (Mogi shows up later on in the show and from my understanding, she threatens to kick them all out for unpaid bills).

Ran isn't as active as Zukkii, Manaka and Ami, but I'm still glad she was one out of 5 chosen Team K members for this episode! Well done!! :1st: There is also a Behind The Scenes after the actual episodes, where they also speak to Ran-chan.

Further theatre performances since my last post:
    • June 13 – Saka Agari (K5)
    • June 15 – Boku no Taiyou
    • June 22 – Boku no Taiyou
    I also thought I'd posted this already, but here is Ran in the "AKB48, Saikin Kiita?" music video version of Team K's song "Loss of time". She was chosen as a member alongside Mogi, Manaka and Zukkii. I consider this, as well as her appearance in "AKB48 no Uta" quite a push! Zukkii is Team K's current ace, Manaka is the team captain and Mogi is also really popular lately, people are showing more and more interest in her. Pushing Ran alongside these three is a really good sign :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ran together with Zun-chan in a video for AKB48's TV show "AKB48, Saikin Kiita?" – see message below posted by David61 in the thread of the show :flower:

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Happy Showroom Senbatsu Event!

Ran-chan is participating in the current AKB48 Showroom Senbatsu event. The top 8 members with the most points will get their own show. Please support her in this event!

She did 3 showroom streams last evening, I'll post them here so you can re-watch, if you like. They're all roughly an hour long.

17:00~

20:00~

23:00~

Ran has also posted a guide on how to best support her. I'll provide an English version here (not actual translation but rather summary) (source):

Important things to note first:
    1. You need to have your phone number verified via SMS first. You can do this easily by going onto 'My Page' > 'Account Settings' and put in your phone number. It does not need to be a Japanese number.
    2. Try and spend 10 stars at a time, rather than individual stars or a smaller amount. This is because 10 stars at once count as 1.2x, so 12 points rather than 10.
    Method One
    1. Collect 90 stars by the start of the stream (90x5)
    2. When the stream starts, throw 10 each (10x5)
    3. Get 10 stars as a viewing bonus in Ran's room
    4. Throw all remaining stars
    5. Collect 10 stars in another streamer's room (10x5)
    6. Return to Ran's room and throw 10 each (10x5)
    7. Collect 90 stars in other people's rooms (90x5)
    8. Return to Ran's room and throw everything~
    Method Two
    1. Fill up your stars 1h45min before the start of the stream (99x5)
    2. Collect viewing stars only once 45 minutes before the start of the stream > at this point, it's already full so you get deserted stars
    3. Throw 10 stars each within 30 seconds of another once the stream starts (10x5)
    4. Throw the remaining stars
    5. Go to other rooms and collect until you're full again (99x5)
    6. Return to Ran's room and throw everything
    7. Collect until you're full again (99x5)
    8. Return to Ran's room and throw everything

If you follow these methods, you will be able to collect enough stars without the limit! :1st:

The streaming schedule for today, July 19th, is as follows:
    1. 20:30-20:45 JST
    2. 21:00-22:00 JST (collect stars at 19:15 and 20:15)
    3. 22:01-22:16 JST
    4. 23:02-24:00 JST (collect stars at 21:17 and 22:17)
    FYAI9f5UsAAheNR.jpeg
    (Source)

Please keep in mind you need a VPN to watch SHOWROOM, unless you're from certain select countries. I personally use NordVPN, and it's helpful for plenty of other reasons too! :flower:

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The SHOWROOM event has been keeping Ran-chan busy!

You can watch all her streams by clicking the following link. The videos are all on Youtube, but unlisted, so I'm glad I found the website: https://idol-library.jp/akb48/member/ran_d3/1

I especially recommend "2022年07月27日 19時30分" because that's when she did a dance choreography stream. Fans requested songs in the comments and Ran danced to them. This included some cute songs she enjoys, like Gyakuten Oujisama, but also the difficult ones, such as UZA, Ne mo Ha mo Rumor and Moto Kare desu <3

If you can, please do watch her live streams, she's putting a lot of effort into this! Even without spending any money, you can contribute thousands of points. Due to time differences, I can't watch all streams, but even I have managed to contribute over 30,000 points via comments and free stars. Gold gifts are obviously worth lots more, but every little counts!

Tomorrow's streaming schedule:
    • First stream: before the theater performance (to start somewhere between 5-6pm)
    • Second stream: as soon as she gets home from the theater (roughly around 10pm)

Other updates
    • July 25th and 29th was another Boku no Taiyou performance respectively (both days only had 1 performance each)
    • July 30th and 31st, she had online talks with fans. I was lucky enough to win 2 autographs from her on the 31st!! Very excited.
    • Starting tomorrow, August 1st, AKB48's teams will go up against each other in a competition on AKB48 Nemousu Terebi. The representatives for Team K are Yamauchi Mizuki and Ran-chan <3

Speaking of Zukkii and Ran, someone recently asked Ran on a livestream what their 'pair name' (often called ship name in English) would be and some people made a few suggestions. I called them "Double Lucky", because both Ran-chan and Zukkii call themselves "Lucky Ran" and "Lucky Zukkii" respectively. Ran seemed to like the idea when she read my comment so I'm going to call them that from now on. Please join me everyone in calling them that [hehe]

Upcoming theatre schedule:
    • 1st of August - Boku no Taiyou
    • 5th of August - Boku no Taiyou

One more thing; Mukaichi Mion did a survey among AKB48 members what their favourite AKB48 stage setlist ist. Ran's answer was Idol Shuugyouchuu. This was Ran's debut stage! The stage was created by Kashiwagi Yuki and it was the first setlist Ran ever performed at the theatre (on May 4th - my birthday!). If you're curious about the setlist, AKB48 did a 'Ouchi de' performance of it during lockdown. It does actually feature Ran as well!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    I love this!

Also, I love your dedication to supporting Ran-chan. I'm thankful for these past few Sayonara Mouri-san episodes for giving her some screen time, otherwise I wouldn't know about her! I had a few years there where I wasn't following the group closely (only the releases) so I kinda got stuck only knowing about the older gens. Now I'm back to getting to know the girls, and Sayonara Mouri-san makes all the difference in that process. Ran-chan just seemed so dedicated and passionate about the group, I was so impressed. All this to say, I'm definitely a fan now, and coming here and reading your posts helps a ton!! So thank you~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I learned of Ranchan from @Cristafari who raved about her back in 2018. These are from four different Experiences posts from that time.

"Oh, and that cute draftee who fished me? It was Kobayashi Ran, (Ranchan!) Great, now I know who I am rooting for during the show."

"I spent most of the show craning my neck around looking for Kobayashi Ran (Ranchan) although I would have probably been best served just paying attention to whoever was at the far right of the stage"

So of course I was excited to be seeing Ranchan again."

" As for Ranchan, per usual she was on the opposite side from where I was standing for a lot of the show. But I was sure to yell her name as loud as I could, and as much as I could. I caught her craning her head to look to the back a few times, so I think she did spot me eventually."

• Like Like x 2
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I found all my favourites (except Ran-chan) on AKBINGO, so I fully agree with you.

After my previous oshimen, Tano Yuka, graduated, I wasn't sure who to support properly. There's a few girls I like, but I didn't feel that dedicated to anyone as I had done with Yuka.

I found Ran-chan after she posted a dance cover of Ne mo Ha mo Rumor on her twitter, so I decided to visit her for an online hanashikai session. Out of the handful of members I tried on my first couple of sessions, Ran-chan made the biggest impression on me. She's very grateful towards her fans.

Ran recognises names quickly and remembers stuff about her fans, which makes me feel very happy as a fan of hers <3

A couple examples: During, I think, the 3rd or 4th online hanashikai session, she told me that she always sees my tweets and is very grateful for that. I was shocked that she noticed me lol. Recently, I bought a VPN and can now watch her SHOWROOM streams. During the first one that I watched, she said my name and said "ah, you're also watching my streams now, I'm so happy." I had another online hanashikai with her last Sunday, and won an autograph this time. When it started, she told me "Hey Marlene, I've been waiting for you! Look, I already wrote your name on the card while I waited" (and it was my name framed by hearts :cold:) I asked her to come up with her own message to write on the card, so I'll let you guys know what she's written when it arrives here lol.

In conclusion, she's very dedicated and sweet!

• Like Like x 6
  15. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Now if Hitomi loses on a variety show they can punish Ran instead and viewers would never know

• Like Like x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hitomi will turn to whatever color soon anyway.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Takoyaki girl stans AKB48

https://twitter.com/_RanRan_K/status/1584173166103957504?t=ZvSV8g7C1_77lnCdBraCYg&s=19

Ran = Takoyaki smell >

Erii = feet smell

If hitomi is a carrot then Ran is a takoyaki
    source: shibuya nagisa (during the NMB48 12th anniversary concert in Tokyo, nagisa said Ran stinks of Takoyaki)

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1