1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kobayashi Yui (Yuipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    finally she's back with darker hair, I think it suits her better.

2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I don't think so. She mentioned in her blog there were days where she barely had the energy to get out of bed.

It could have coincided, but there were real health reasons to take a break. We would have known through things like photoshoots, blog, and SokoSaku, but I don't recall it being mentioned anywhere.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yui Kobayashi (22) of the idol group Sakurazaka46 has decided to release her 2nd photo book (title undecided/Kodansha with Division) on October 4th. For the first time in three and a half years since her 1st photo book released in March 2019, she will show off her grown-up beauty, innocent smile, and polished eye-pleasing body.

And she generously showed off her curvy “goddess hourglass body” that was polished to the limit, saying, “She has trained herself to be the best she has ever been.” Her narrowed and slightly cracked abs and her hip line are also revealed. For her second photo book, she also tried delicate lace underwear that she can wear only when she's grown up.

Comment from Yui Kobayashi
    This time, I will be releasing my 2nd photobook! I've been thinking that it would be nice to have another chance to challenge a photo book, so I'm very happy! This time, in May and June, we shot in Yakushima in Kagoshima Prefecture and Yokohama. I worked with people who have been indebted to me for the fashion magazine with since I was 18, and I was able to bring out a variety of expressions, from fashionable and mature things to childish things that make you feel like a child again.

20220810_005755_p_l_65352993.jpg

20220810_005753_p_l_15124121.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2245291/full/

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

In other words, we'll be seeing a sexy Pon-Pon in her 2nd PB?

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was hoping that Habu would get a PB soon, but I can't say no to a second Pon PB.

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    absolutely, her photo's include a really elegant lingerie pic thats circulating the net already, she looks radiant!

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "A new prerelease cut has arrived from Sakurazaka46's Yui Kobayashi's 2nd photo book "Title Undecided" (released on October 4, Kodansha with Division).

What was released this time is a mischievous cut at Yakushima's dock, lying on a bench while holding the camera and laughing mischievously. Reminiscent of the high school girl look of the 90's, she showed off her miniskirt, loose socks, and even her belly button"

cad107569923fc08fb17630291c5da4b.jpg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/19602

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  9. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The Second PB Twitter account just posted the covers for the Loppi/HMV, Rakuten, and Tsutaya versions.

https://twitter.com/yui2ndkobayashi/status/1564359301543915520?s=20&t=5WqgEtZf6pyxHLyDEo9EuA - Rakuten
    https://twitter.com/yui2ndkobayashi/status/1564357274281603072?s=20&t=5WqgEtZf6pyxHLyDEo9EuA - Loppi/HMV
    https://twitter.com/yui2ndkobayashi/status/1564357249719767040?s=20&t=5WqgEtZf6pyxHLyDEo9EuA - Tsutaya

Of those three, I like the Rakuten version the most with the Tsutaya version coming in a very close second.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

As someone who collect PBs and bought Yuipon's first PB (kanjo no kouzo - that was a great one!)...this seem like a must-buy to me.

I'll say all the covers look great, though I prefer the first cover & Tsutaya versions more...they still exudes the sexiness, but in a slightly subdued way, I suppose. I'm still waiting on my pre-ordered Renaa PB (afer buying Kakki & Nibu-chan PBs), so looks like my budget will be wrecked haha. Whichever the cover I get, I'll get it. On sight.

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New cut

"Taken at a hotel in Yakushima, one cut of a bikini floating in the bath with an ennui expression. White skin stands out in contrast to the blushing lips while shooting in the shower room and bath. " [You have to love the writer's style]

20220901_155711_p_l_62355795.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2247802/full/

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Press event

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just got her PB in the mail, and it is a really good one. It's a good mix of casual, bikini, and lingerie shots. It feels like she's a lot more open and care free compared to her first book, and lots of smiles in this one. I honestly can't narrow it down to one picture that I like best, there are so many of them.

I think you'll definitely like this one, @Isaac H.

• Like Like x 3
  14. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Happy Birthday Pon!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

You're right on the money! I finally, finally got my copy.

[​IMG]

Yuipon's 1st PB was among my top favorites in my whole PB collection. It had everything I wanted in an idol photobook. Like a very good sequel to a great movie, this 2nd PB is just...fantastic.

As you mentioned @JoltFiend - in this PB Yuipon seems more at ease, the pics seem more upbeat in tone & I suppose Yui herself looks more...uh, cheerful. The first PB had (what I felt) moody and somewhat mysterious tones in some of the pics.

Highly recommended to Yuipon fans. I personally think you couldn't go wrong with either PB, but the new one I feel represent the current form of Yuipon: being one of the 'queens' in the group, a gorgeous idol who is both at ease and at the height of her powers. These comments might seem too much now that I think about it, but hey, that's what I had in my mind.

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

In the latest Academic test in Sokosaku, Pon looks very cute, with chubbier cheeks.[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    A Nice Pon pic taken in Japan Expo Malaysia, someone got lucky for being noticed by ponpon [oversize image]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi