Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Truly a brave thing from her to write about what she was suffering from. It is a rare thing to get an insight in the true reason for a hiatus and eventual graduation.

I hope that by writing this she will also get a load of her shoulders, even though she has graduated and has, what looks like, a nice career going on I am pretty sure that from time to time she was still confronted with people asking what was wrong with her in her final HKT years. Now that that question is answered she can truly leave her idol persona behind and be who she truly is.

I will make a toast to her bravery tonight.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I read the translation of her blog entry and I had a hard time reading it :(:cry: Very brave of Haruppi letting us know her true reason and at the same time just wanna give her a hug. Must be a hard time and I think this illness is a "lifetime" disease?
    I think this was the reason why she decided to cut idol life, would be a hardship to manage it:(
    Very strong move of her letting us know "everything". Brave Haruppi<3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Just wanna give Haruppi a hug and tell her she is very brave for telling us this and that I know how it feels (Since I suffer from this as well).

4. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Maximum respect to Haruppi for being brave and admitting a sickness with a stigma. I've seen among my friends what bipolar disorder can cause, so I hope she has proper meds and therapy available.

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Haruppi has just posted a blog entry in which she's opened up quite candidly about her time in HKT48:
    https://note.com/haruka_kodama/n/nac17a9396bd2

I've run it through Google Translate:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    The google translate covers it really well but I also attempted to translate Haruppi's post by myself with my poor Japanese. I've really not followed idols at all since just before Haruppi went on her long hiatus. I remember when she failed to break into the senbatsu during the 7th senbatsu and how much it destroyed her, then when she failed to rank in that Kohaku show after believing she was first and how that destroyed her even more. Honestly it was painful watching her constantly struggle and fail to meet the high expectations she always placed on herself. She was under so much pressure in HKT. I pulled out all of my old HKT DVDs a few days ago (Team H's te wo tsunaginagara all the way through to the Honki no Aidoru tour in 2017) but I can't really bring myself to watch them knowing what she was suffering through.
    I'm just proud she had the courage to speak up about her struggles and hope she continues to do great from here on out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another late night snack お茶漬け ochazuke

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Haruppi has tweeted that she's appearing in a new movie called 'Osaka yamikin' ('yamikin' = 'loan shark') which is due for release on 4/10. I've found a trailer for it in which she appears:

Movie poster:

640 (4).jpg

Some publicity stills with Haruppi:

640.jpg 640 (1).jpg 640 (2).jpg 640 (3).jpg

(Source: https://eiga.com/movie/94563/)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Three snacks from depachika (basement food halls) which go well with highball:

• Like Like x 2
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Because of Corona, the staging was not completed as scheduled. Now it is rescheduled for June.

"It was announced that Kodama Haruka will appear in <Falsification / Atami Murder Case Monte Carlo Illusion ~ Revenge Adventure ~> to be performed at Kinokuniya Hall in Shinjuku from June 24th (Thursday) to 27th (Sunday). ..

This work will be performed as the second installment following the <New Atami Murder Case>, which will be the first play performance of the new Kinokuniya Hall.

This work, which is considered to be the most unusual work among the many versions of <Atami Murder Case>, was held last year at the 10th anniversary of Tsuka Kohei's death at the <Tsuka Kohei Theater Festival>.・ Illusion> was staged by Norihito Nakayashiki, who produced a sensation at the opening of the show and became a hot topic. However, due to the spread of corona infection, the performance was canceled without completing all the dates.

The heroine, Tomoko Mizuno, is former HKT48 member Kodama Haruka who has reached a new frontier as an actress and has brilliantly performed her sorrow. (? shown grief ?)

Venue: Shinjuku Kinokuniya Hall
    performance period: 2021 June 24 (Thursday) -27th (Sunday )
    Ticket general sale: May 29, 2021 (Saturday)
    Ticket price: ¥ 7,500 (tax included / all seats reserved)

https://popnroll.tv/articles/16727

large_兒玉遥.jpg

https://www.atami2020.jp/

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    More snacks from depachika to go with highball:

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Some news:

A bit of a health scare (from her instagram). She had a fever of 40.5° C and was worried about covid, but the PCR test came back negative. "I don't know the exact cause yet"

https://www.instagram.com/p/COsiuUvBNSM/

She also started using Note at the end of March, as mentioned by @David61.

https://note.com/haruka_kodama

One from the middle of April is a followup to the one about her depression.

"I hesitated at first, but I think that by writing an article about depression in a note and talking about the episodes until I got over it, the reader thought about it and talked about the inner part. It makes me happy that I have a deeper relationship.

It's difficult to open your heart.
    I am the type that takes a lot of time.
    If you don't say it, no one knows it, and you don't even know it, so there's no possibility of being hurt unnecessarily.

I was trapped, but I thought it was fun because there was an unexpected chemical reaction that I would courageously convey .
    I hope I can continue to deliver articles that open my heart with a little courage."

https://note.com/haruka_kodama/n/n55b3ed231b45

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two sides of Haruppi.

Fun loving:

This is an off-shot of last year's official calendar shoot, but since I've become fatter than this time, I hurriedly started a diet I'll do my best without laughing !

185908099_972032730271927_2629416040590436661_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO5Cxnrhaly/

Serious:

Another note about depression.

Today I would like to talk about the signs of depression.
    Do you usually listen to the voice of your heart?
    I was a teenager at the time and I was healthy! I was overconfident and there was no stress! I think that I was working by killing the true voice of my heart all the time without knowing it.
    When we hear about health, we tend to be conscious of our bodies, but in reality, our minds are also an important part of humans.
    Rather , I think that I should pay attention to the number one as much as I can say, "I'm sick."
    Please listen to the honest voice of your own heart.

[She talks about hallucinating after SSK while trying to sleep]

It seems that people who are serious, have a strong sense of responsibility, are perfectionist, have a high evaluation from people, and have a strong sense of morality tend to be affected.

https://note.com/haruka_kodama/n/ndd068a3e17d1

• Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of new videos about snacks to go with highball, this time with a comedy duo called The Mummy:

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There was a stage greeting and rehearsal on the 9th (Mukaichi Mion was also there for the other play - see her thread).

"The first "New Atami Murder Case" and the second "Kaizan Atami Murder Case Monte Carlo Illusion-Aventure of Revenge-" at Kinokuniya Hall in Shinjuku, Tokyo, which has been undergoing renovation work since January this year. The stage greeting was held at the same venue on June 9th (Wednesday)."

Kodama, who plays the role of policewoman Tomoko Mizuno in the stage "Falsification / Atami Murder Case," explained that "Tomoko Mizuno is the mistress of the director," and said, "It's not the mistress you think, but it's complicated. I hope you can enjoy watching her thoughts and love. "

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 6.23.21 PM.jpg

2196093_202106090736069001623221998c.jpg

https://25jigen.jp/report/47019
    https://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/269585

• Like Like x 1
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Haruppi mentioned on her fanclub that she met Mion. Haruppi's play was postponed last year because of Covid restrictions if I recall correctly so they are catching up now.

19. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    She came to sing Otona Ressha at Sakura's gradcon :cold:

• Like Like x 2
  20. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    And just for a moment it was the old times again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2