1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I think HKT loli status has more to do with their looks than actual age. Most of the 1st and 2nd generation HKT members are over 18 years old. They just look young. Something about Fukuoka water that makes people look young. Maybe that's why Fukuoka prefecture has the most idol groups in Japan.

2. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Haruppi's Coming of Age pics
    haruppi.jpg haruppi2.jpg haruppi3.jpg haruppi4.jpg haruppi5.jpg
    Source

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Pardon my bias but Haruppi looked effortlessly beautiful in a classically traditional style, it's nice to see her Odeko back in evidence on today of all days. Also from the coverage you can see what the hierarchy is, Jurina and Haruppi in the middle.

When I started supporting Haruppi I couldn't have imagined how far she'd reach, back then she was the "failed center" who didn't rank in SSK, now she's knocking on the door of the Kami 7. It's important not to be too blasé about that, getting into the AKB senbatsu last year has been huge for Haruppi and getting into Kami 7 would be an even more significant step. No matter what anyone thinks it will be a massive battle and not something to be over-confident about. Getting 60K votes was beyond what anyone expected for Haruppi last year, to get Kami 7 would take maybe 80k votes which will need another huge effort from the fans so every little bit that any fan can do helps to get to that goal.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow haruppi looks amazing in these pics :inlove:

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol i'm guessing she might have been a bit nervous because after her speech she starts to press her face repeatedly, followed by her signature pout :inlove:

6. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Seriously, her forehead really has a different charm haha! I want to see her Melon juice hairstyle or Otona Ressha/12 seconds hairstyle again!

I agree! I don't want her to experience what Suda Akari went through when she fell from Senbatsu to undergirls! Let's just hope that most fans of Haruppi are not naive enough to think that "she has enough votes, I can leave her and let other fans vote for her."

• Like Like x 1
  7. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Watching to news report you can really see her natural burikko charm on full display

So glad that with her SSK rank she is front and center with Jurina.

Her standard puffing of her cheeks is so endearing.

I always find her smile infectious, but her look at the coming of age has this classic Japanese beauty look

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Haruppi Flying Get Drum Ver. Intro.

Sooooo cool.:cool:

9. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

Yes she was totally COOL! (tv broadcast screen cap)

Haruka-RW-2016-01.JPG Haruka-RW-2016-02.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    In regards to the SSK this year I'd say her position is senbatsu is somewhat precarious. I don't think she'll drop out since there are girls above and below her in senbatsu that won't be taking part but a drop in votes could happen. Her lower ranking in kohaku shows that her fans are dedicated and willing to spend a lot of money on her, but she doesn't have huge numbers like Sakura.
    Another thing from Kohaku, you can see Haruppi break formation and run up to the front when they're about to call the last few names. When they called Sasshi as second she thought she had got 1st place and was about to run into the center position until they call Sayaka. Maybe that'll temper her expectations for the SSK but if she unfortunately for some reason does drop that low I can see a 2015 Dasu reaction coming.
    The incident at kohaku might spur fans into voting more though.

11. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Well, we all have to do our best for her in ssk this year to, we just can't let her wotes drop... However I think we can learn from kohaku but I also think what it showed is that it is quite diffrent from ssk...
    I think it is good that new girls get a chance even i I of cause is dissapointed with Haruppis position. But she is strong and we her fans are well organized and lojal I think so we will continue to support her!

12. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Let's be real, kohaku senbatsu is a good wake up call not just for 48group fans but for the idols too; it's 6 months after and 6 months before this year's SSK. Takahashi Juri (16th in ssk) didn't get enough votes to be included in kohaku, you can see her really shocked together with komiyama haruka when they were not called instead of Oya.

tbh, I'm super happy for Haruppi just to stand and perform on that stage, despite of her rank.
    We know she'll work harder! I believe in her <3

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ehh, I'd rather let management decide who's in kouhaku and not have girls get stressed out twice a year instead of just once. It's known that girls get really worked up during voting period and to repeat that process just seems cruel imho.

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    On the other hand, it is nice to see members like Miorin and Shiichan get to smile when the votes go their way.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think people draw too many conclusions from this Kouhaku vote with incomplete evidence. It could just as easily be that Haruppi fans didn't feel motivated by this Kouhaku vote because they knew it ultimately doesn't mean a hell of a lot whereas the SSK vote has a huge effect on a members career.

If it does stop people from becoming complacent then good but they shouldn't be complacent anyway, we've seen that happen with various members over the years in SSK and seen the results.

This time 4 years ago, could anyone have predicted that Haruppi would be in with a chance of getting in the Kami 7? And that HKT could become the first sister group to get 3 members in the same Kami 7?

This is a year of opportunities, it needs the fans to keep her in the game. She's got a lead part in Tofu Pro Wrestling coming up plus she's got a bunch of new gravure appearances to come soon which will help her popularity.

Today she had a "date" with Jurina in Kyoto where they attended a wrestling event

C2OAHsEUAAAll_p.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I can totally ship those two. They have some things they have in common, such as their age, their improvements with fashion, and have long chins lol

17. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Haruppi's seitansei has been finally announced. January 29th!

It's a Sunday, so I'll be able to watch it live :banana:

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    This year was very busy, with very interesting work like cabasuka, tofu wrestling, and AKB senbatsu. Kami 7 is clearly on reach if there's some resignation of the uphead of the sousenkyo.

20. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka