1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ Haruppi's Showroom (17-01-22)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Haruppi's seitansei later today, don't forget!

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

CHEEEHUUU! :ome:

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This is one of the few members I will say, "f*ck work, I am watching my girl's Seitansai!":D:omg:

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Haruppi's letter was written by Maichan.

7. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Heard that Haruppi had to cancel her handshake appearance, hope she gets better soon and is not anything too serious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

too bad that she can't be there at Waka-chans last event. and there was also some incident at yesterdays event... hope we can see her SNS posts soon.

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She had to cancel the final slot of Saturday due to ill health also.

There's been no information as to what the issue is but I've been concerned for a while that Haruppi is being over-worked by AKS. I hope it's not that and is just something like a cold.

• Like Like x 1
  10. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I am concerned as she had the bad back injury a couple of years ago and now with the wrestling drama, hopefully she did not aggravate it.

11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Coupled that with sporadic tweets and IG posts, it's a bit concerning. She's also been seen crying at NHK kouhaku and at a theater show.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

At Kouhaku I think she was disappointed not to get a result in the top 16 and that's understandable. It might not seem like such a big deal to us but Kouhaku is such a massive thing in Japan.

She cried at the lunchtime stage before her seitansei last weekend. She cried while singing Yokaze, she was actually wearing her glasses during the performance of her unit which is very unusual for her (unprecedented actually, I can't remember her ever wearing glasses onstage) which maybe meant she was crying backstage between the MC and her performance and couldn't use her contacts. Note I'm just putting two and two together here, I don't know if it adds up to four. There were probably a combination of issues that caused her to cry.

Coupled with her dropping out of the handshake event it's concerning because Haruppi is known to be a stoic. It seems like there may be an element of emotional and physical exhaustion added to injury/illness, like what happened with Sakura after she became incredibly busy after becoming AKB centre or what happened with Jurina back in 2012/13 when she became exhausted through overwork. She's been an idol for 5 years now and it's got to be a tough life with little rest and she may be quite lonely now being in tokyo so much.

She needs the fans support very much I think, if ever there was a time any of you could send some fanmail or a card or anything it would be now. I'm going to try and send a card this week if I can.

• Like Like x 1
  13. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    So how do you send the fanmail? Call me a bad fan but have not done that

14. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Does anyone have a link to her Yokaze no Shiwasa seitansai performance? Now that you^^ mentioned she was wearing glasses for it.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just put a letter in the mail this morning, actually. They won't pick up til tomorrow, however.

I will get you back with the address a little later, if somebody has not gotten back to you. Post-Super Bowl party stuff I need to take of right now.

Forgot to mention they changed where you send the mail to back in Oct. Here is the current address, addressed to Haruppi...

【ファンレター郵送先】
    〒810-8799
    福岡中央郵便局 郵便私書箱13号
    HKT48運営事務局(兒玉遥)宛

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^ Sorry for the delay, roughly it translates to

HKT Management Office (Kodama Haruka)
    Fukuoka Central Post Office
    PO Box 13
    〒810-8799
    Japan

And Alabare there's no good or bad to it, everyone supports their oshi how they can, I just think it feels good to mail them and try and lift their spirits, even just a short message.

btw Haruppi's twitter account currently has 99.9k followers, if anyone isn't following already please do so and help put her over 100k

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  17. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I hope Haruppi's going to be alright. Her seriousness and dedication to the group was one of the things that really made her become my oshimen, but I hope she can manage to take it easy a bit more. With girls like Wakachan and Lovetan starting to leave I fear like she'll only become more serious and over exert herself.

• Like Like x 1
  18. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

Just watched Music Station, Haruppi got a real good solo shot during "Shoot Sign".

• Like Like x 2
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So, the planning for this years SSK is under way it seems. The Japanese committee have put out their initial plans for building funds to buy election tickets. Nothing has been published for the foreign fans yet but given the great success from last years offer I think it's a pretty safe bet it'll happen again. The moment I saw the posts I felt ハイテンション

The G+ post from the Kodama Sentail is at https://plus.google.com/+UKimney/posts/asxo1TDjSUN

and please consider following their twitter at https://twitter.com/kodama_sentai for updates!

20. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx