1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Thanks for posting, I couldn't post from twitter while I was at work. It's really nice to see Haruppi perform the mv straight through.

I didn't really realise they filmed the whole song solo, I thought they just filmed a few short segments where they sung their own lines. It's great to see Haruka's expressions through the instrumental parts too :cute:

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Haruppi is featured in the latest Road to WIP. See the Pro Wrestling thread for the video.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^ Yup Haruppi learns to apply a proper wristlock! Also, looked like she got a bruise on the chin somehow.

Oh, Yuukosen CM with Haruppi

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  6. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    So was wondering did Haruppi perform at Kojimatsuri ? Was looking at the Setlist on the thread and could not find her name anywhere. Not to mention she has not been active on SNS for sometime. I hope that she is doing fine and has not gotten sick again.

I wonder with Sasshi Kennin at STU48, what would that mean for her. Like others have said in the documentary Sasshi is hoping to have Haruppi lead the group. Withj Sakura more or less planted in AKB48 and with Lovetan graduating. I think that she woiuld probably think that she would need to step up to that role.

Things are going to be interesting in the next few months with the SSK coming up

7. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

There is a rumor on 2ch that maybe she got seriously injured during the Tofu wrestling tapings, but you now its 2ch its just a rumor...

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's been officially announced that "due to bad health" Haruppi won't be performing at the Gunma tour performance on Saturday 25/02.

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Beat me to it @Reveen.

Here is the link to the announcement, for what it is worth.

http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12250516268.html

*edited to add quote for context

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  10. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Oh no now I need to send her a get well card. I hope it is not her back giving her issues again

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

11. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i'm starting to worry now :/ too bad she had to miss the kojimatsuri, i hope we hear word from her soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like Like x 1
  12. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Same here! It's been a week without any post from her :<
    And after the official news about Haruka's condition, her fans flooded twitter with "get well soon, we'll be waiting" etc. tweets (just seeing those made me teary) <3

13. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, Haruppi's situation is worrying. she's been acting strange lately. I hope it's nothing serious and she'll get well soon.

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    come to think of it, i haven't seen her in kojiharu graduation cocnert

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Because she was not, unfortunately.

Or fortunately, seeing as she is sick or injured.

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She is alive and posted (google version):

"I am sorry for breaking my physical condition this time and worrying about it. I got a break so that I can get better sooner even a bit. I also want to go see you, so please wait a bit more ^ _ ^"

https://twitter.com/haruka_kdm919/status/835353687996293122

• Like Like x 1
  18. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Was happy when I got up this morning and was looking at Twitter and saw that she had posted something. You know with all the rumors and stuff buzzing around, not having her active on any of her Social Media outlets was troubling. It conjured up a picture of her lying unconscious in some hospital due to some injury from Tofu Pro Wrestling. I guess just seeing a simple post from her helps calm any fears.

Well I hope she takes the time to rest up, I was thinking with all her commitments she could have been feeling a little burned out. See some of the reports from the handshakes it seems that she was not her bubbly self. Now with Sasshi going to help out STU48. I think the group need her more than ever.

Well I guess as her meroppi's we just have to send her encouragement, and put in our best to get her to Kami 7 this SSK. It is going to be a hard battle, but I see that she has good group of supporters.

I think she must feel really bad about having to miss so many events in this past week, from Nyan's Grad concert, to Msta performance and of course the start of their tour. From knowing and reading her past post, you know that she is also very serious with her love for HKT48 and sometimes has a sense of inadequacy in herself in terms of being a pillar of the Group.

So for now we just have to support her through her recovery and await her triumphant return.

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Hi! I have been a casual Haruppi fan but recently I'm starting to like her more & more so I came to check her thread. From a casual fan point of view, I thought Haruppi was an outgoing & sociable person, instead of a stoic person. I know that she's loved by other members, a hardworker, quite competitive & funny (especially her lisp). But I never thought of her as an stoic (my definition of stoic is someone who barely shows emotion / cold --sorry if this is wrong, I'm not a native English speaker). So, can you tell me more about her personality?

And is there a TV show that you guys would recommend to me, preferrable the episodes that focus on her, maybe like a mini documentary. I want to know her better but variety shows where everything is all laugh & fun are not enough for me. Thank you! Sorry for bad grammar / spelling mistakes!

20. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    If you have Tumblr you can go to Happyharuppi where if you search you can read her story that has been translated. If you read and understand Japanese here is the original link

http://haruppi.webcrow.jp/haruppistory.html

Team Cwush her international fans do a big SSK push and her birthday book. You can find information about the book on S48. Welcome to Haruppi's Meroppi Army.

If you look at the first page, looks like there is a link to the history

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017