1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Hmm, this is all her cut scene from the hkt documentary that you might like:

This is her appearance in Onegai Ranking where she impressed everyone with her flexibility <3

Haruppi in haunted house:
    Watch some of her seitansai and you'll love her more <3

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    check out the "Documentary of HKT48" which has a big chunk of the movie talking about Haruppi. She's kind of known for what this forum calls the "Haruppi struggle" where the chosen center of a new idol group gets passed over for another girl when the debut single comes around. Personally, I just think she's awesome and I admire her more for being able to overcome her lisp, which is still there but not like the uncontrollable rampage during her early days lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Was looking at some of the Showa posters for the new tour and Haruppi gives me a Seiko Matsuda vibe. She looks so great

Another great place I use for Haruppi news is Haruppi museum.

http://haruppi-museum.sakura.ne.jp/index.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yep! I thought hers was one of the best.
    haruppi_retro.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    :inlove::inlove::inlove:
    Haruppi does have that classic japanese beauty to her and making her do something showa era accentuates that

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Well her get well card is on it's way to her. This is the first time that I had sent something to her. With her condition I doubt that she would get it until she is somewhat recovered. With my limited Japanese and her limited English. I wonder if she will get a chuckle from my bad Japanese sentence structure or from the Google translation of my English. I guess anything that can put a smile on her face will be great.

Anyhow it is sad that she is missing so many events now the AKB48 8th Album event.

Speaking of which is anyone having Haruppi SNS withdrawal lol. I hope that she can return rested and hungry to regain her momentum.
    We will still work hard in getting her to the goal of Kami 7 this year, but with every passing day the competition is getting stronger

Was sad that she was not in the AKB Sakamichi song. It would have been fun to see her sing a with the Nogi, Keyaki group.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One thing: everyone from AKBG in AKB Sakamichi was under 20, even Jurina. If under 20 was a criterion, she didn't qualify.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Only just lol.

Plus Haruppi can pass for younger than her age whereas Jurina....not really lol.

Yeah, I hope she comes back stronger like she did after her injury in 2014. That's when she took great strides and really got noticed.

And the Haruppi sentai seem really determined and ambitious this year. Haruppi's vote count has never fallen from one year to another so if she can improve again I think she'll do well.

Haruppi is one of those girls who actually does have the flexibility to go from HKT's cutesy type songs to a more cool type of performance.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SoulSwiper

SoulSwiper Kenkyuusei

There's been rumors that Haruppi's still affected by the Kohaku rankings, and because some anti-fans been triggering her with it at her handshakes. It may or may not be her back, but, just wanted to put this out here and see what you guys think.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

She has dealt with antis before. They are not going to put her down like this. I mean, she was shat on by management for the first single. She still went out there and did her work, everyday.

• Like Like x 1
  11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I think, she's been injured on the set of Tofu Pro Wrestling, that's why she had to be hurriedly replaced by Miru.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  12. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

I think Haruppi used her twitter to like a post today/yesterday.

Haruppi-Twit-Like.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    She posted on instagram a picture of her hina matsuri dolls that her mother sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There's been no real news on Haruppi for the last week, Ueki Nao subbed for her on her regular radio show with Maichan. As regards her injury I suspect she can't say anything without the sanction of management, if the problem happened on the Tofu wrestling production then there may be a legal and insurance issue over responsibility for the injury. I guess we'll be told in time.

In more positive news, the Kodama Sentai is pressing on with it's preperations for the SSK season. They have launched an Ameba blog http://ameblo.jp/kdmsentai/theme-10101241006.html with an Overseas fan section (it's in its early days at the moment). The initial post states:

"
    Dear All

We are always encouraged by all of you who enthusiastically supports HARUKA KODAMA. We are always grateful for your help.

We ara excited to let you know that we will launch an Ameba blog as a new information emission base. The following 9 themes are planned to start with.

· Information from Kodama election committee
    · Fundraising for voting
    · Raising contributions of photos and handshake tickets
    · Data analysis
    · Introducing Haruppi fan sites
    · Haruppi Girls Association
    · Haruppi SNS Summary (mainly Google+)
    · Haruka gourmets
    · For overseas: posts in English

By doing so, we believe that you can go much deeper in contents as well as easily access past articles. Regarding the update information of each article, we will also notice you from Kodama election Twitter account (https://mobile.twitter.com/kodama_sentai) at each time.
    We are so greateful if you could follow either or both. Thank you very much!!
    #ハッシュタグ "

• Like Like x 1
  15. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yes! So thankful for the wonderful job they are doing, making it so Mich easier to support Haruppi as a foreign fan..

Let's do our best and get her a spot in senbatsu!

16. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She's missing so many things it seem!

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Injury sucks but guess its good time for her to rest up a bit

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yes,indeed!Better for her to take a good rest now then prolong bad stuffs and heal badly!

20. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    She is missing a bunch of stuff, but as everyone has said this would allow her to rest and re-coup. I hope that she will be back for the next leg of their concert tour, even if it is a reduce performance like she had to do in 2014.

One thing I love about her fans is the co-operation between her Japanese and International fans, especially for the SSK. I think we can keep the momentum going even with her absence. It was nice to see her Instagram post at least we see the relationship she has with her mom on an important festival like Hina Matsuri. From the post, I would assume that she is not at home, hopefully she is recouping in Tokyo and not laid up in a hospital somewhere.

Anyhow watching the Japanese SSK committee, also following the Birthday committee from last year. Well we just need to keep her morale up with letters and get well wishes.