Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm more of a Saku-chan fan XD but it feels something is missing by not seeing Harrupi on stage with Sakura. So I thought checking-in her current status and found out her absence was most likely due to wrestling drama shoot, so I thought leaving a message here to wish her a speedy recovery. Nice to see such support in unity within her fanclub tho, good lads.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Haruppi's mysterious injury is reaching Paruru burning her feet with hot tea status. The longer it takes for her to recover, the more it's obvious that it is an injury from that shit wrestling show. What's more frustrating is that whenever a member gets injured for an extensive period of time, their management usually releases a statement describing what the injury is about. For management to stay mum about her injury is just them protecting themselves for their stupid decision of having their girls be wrestlers. It's such a stupid idea in the first place and whoever thought this would be fun for the girls when the risks are so obvious needs to get in the ring and get lariated in the face by Kazuchika Okada.

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it was a good move to reassure fans with a shot from Instagram. She's been away from idol activities for 2 weeks already.

5. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Haruppi performed at the 84th NHK National School Music competition just now. It was a choral performance, so no dancing. But good to see her performing again.

AKBChoir2017.jpg

And quoting @Rurouni from the AKB General thead. He has a link to vid of the performance.

*Edit for pic. Not the best. But you can see her back row on your right.

** Edit for vid link.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  7. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

i think thats a prerecorded performance, notice that Jurina doesnt have blonde hair, Mio still with long hair, etc... i guess this was prerecorded starting the year maybe?

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another source for the Choral performance (not full, watch at 1:07):

http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1549.html

More from akb48daily

"HKT48 member Kodama Haruka will not participate upcoming AKB48 group spring festival which is held on 12 March 2017, her stages will be substitute by Miyawaki Sakura, Kojina Yui, Matsuoka Natsumi, Fuchigami Mai, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka and Matsuoka Hana, according to HKT48 official blog, Kodama Haruka absent from the event due to poor conidition."

http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1545.html

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Including Haruppi was not inherently a bad idea. Keep in mind it has been 2 years+ since the last time she had to sit out for her back.

I cracked my L3 vertabrae late last year. Twice I went snowboarding in the last month. Human body heals. Mostly.

Yeah, i did not catch Jurina when I saw it earlier because Yukirin right next to her, and my excitement seeing Haruppi again. I would agree though, previously recorded.

However, Mioten has the extentions in for this performance. She did not get those until the first week of Feb. So not the start of the year. Still a lot of time between Start of Feb and two days ago (when Mioten took out the extentions).

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I just watched the "making of" version which shows the rehearsals. In January and February, Jurina had blonde hair. The performance was recorded March 6 and Jurina's hair was as you see it. So it was prerecorded, but only by a few days.

date.jpeg

J2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for narrowing it down. :v:

13. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It is sad that people choose to criticize her but some people live for that.

It was nice to see that performance even though it was recorded. I am surprised that she was in the last row, but I was thinking if it was in March maybe they did that so that her injury would not be emphasized.

Anyhow was glad to see her post her long post about 3/11, that is what makes her undearing, she took the time to remember the people who had suffered. All this while dealing with her injury/illness.

I think and hope that she will come out great from this setback with her missing events and having to rest.

Seeing her sporatic posts the last few weeks. I think she has done thie subtly. First it was the post on girl's day, where she posted the picture of the dolls that her mother had setup, I think it is her way of thanking both her mom and also keep us informed that she is healing up. Then it was the picture of the honey drink, which kind of told me that she must be home with her mom caring for her now. Then he post on googlt + today for the anniversary.

It makes me proud to call her my Kami Oshi. I have been following her for the last few years, I guess I like rooting for the underdog. She has been through so much in her career as an Idol. Her trials and tribulation, I find in watching the shows and documentary that she does not blame management or others, but always looks inward to herself. Even when prodded to talk about Sakura, she did not bite and keep it near and dear to her heart.

She is such a good girl/ young lady, she does not seem to want to hurt anyone with her comments and seems to be always willing to put herself out there. It makes me want to support her more. Sometimes I wish she would just be selfish and say what the hell after all I have done, I deserve what I got, do not overlook me, I am a force of nature.

I still cannot love her smile and her cute geekiness, when she chooses to show it. She always puts a smile on my face, and has such a happy infectious smile.

Well like her other fans, get well sweet girl, we await you triumphant return.

• Like Like x 1
  14. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    In tofu pro wrestling, she's doing an internship in mexico. Are we going to see a double lisp-mexican accent when she will come back?

And of course, a mexican mask.

15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Don't they film TV shows way ahead of time? If she is inactive now, how does that connect to the time of filming?:confused:

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yes TV shows are usually filmed long in advance of airing.

Haruppi has been out for about a month. Her In show character was just shipped of to Mexico in this weeks episode. That month delay is pretty typical for 48 programming.

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Makes me want to go to the local store here pick out a lucha libre mask and send it to her
    :) :p

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

19. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Still no news about haruppi's injury? I hope she can make it to the hkt concerts next week. And i have 3 2-shot tickets for haruppi on the 20th lol. Anyway, i hope she's well and is just being extra cautious but this no news isnt good news.

20. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka