Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I really was expecting her to run, because she had a real chance at kami7 this year and things were looking so good before this injury/sickness thing... :(

And the ssk is still months away so she should be better by then... Except now it seems it's something really serious and sinister! :(.

But now more than ever she will need our support! So let's do whatever we can to shower her with love and support:mail:! Question is how, now that it seems we'll be unable to push her rank in ssk up...

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yes, unfortunately, it was. That was their performance on new year's eve. :<

Exactly! I wonder if she'll appear in any performance before ssk. ugh

Well, Let's wait for her statement! <3

4. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

5. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Yesterday after the SSA concert I talked a big group of Meroppis, and one of them are talked with Manager Shinobu and she said Haruppi won't graduate.

• Like Like x 2
  6. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    At least that's a relief... Now if we could only get some kind of statement about what is goding on, like "It's the old back injury acting up again" or "It's exhaution due to..." Or even better "Haruppi will be back for..."

I'm really worried know and thats not usual for me but hearig nothing is so.... Bad!

• Like Like x 1
  7. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    @t-motion thank you very much! Every information is appreciated! <3

8. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

^^^
    That's the most shocking news of 2017 and I'm not even an Haruppi oshi... but she's important 48 family member.
    I really hope that manager said the true.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  9. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yea man. Haruppi went through a lot and I don't want to see her go down just like that.

She deserves more :rant:!!

Hoping she will recover well and bounce back strong asap but at the same time, sadly but truthfully, they better watch her limit and avoid further injuries, if it's injuries related .....

10. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Really worried about her..its now a quite important period for her and we are not hearing anything
    Seeing that she isn't joining this year's SSK is even more worrying..

11. vedanta10

vedanta10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    is kodama got injured because of this wrestling drama?

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It may be that they're waiting for test results or instructions from a doctor before they make a move talking about her participation in the SSK or further activities. Sometimes it takes a while for a prognosis to be made, especially in the case of complicated muscle issues (if that is indeed what's going on).

No one knows for sure what's actually going on with Haruppi right now. All we can do is wait.

13. georel

georel Kenkyuusei

Is she really just sick? or no one can confirm the real situation? i hope it's not worse.

14. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    still no updates on Haruppi?

15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I don't think there will be a statement as long as Tofu wrestling is on.
    There are contract clauses with certain Tv-Shows where an injury suffered during the shoot could kill the project. Insurance and what not.
    So they are keeping it under wraps till the show in done.

Integrity > Ad Money

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think you mean Integrity < Ad Money? At least that's what management probably thinks is more important.

I had posited a similar argument several weeks ago that it could be an insurance/liability issue or conflict between the TV company and AKS, as you imply there may be an NDA covering everything related to it. It may be that not only is Haruka the victim of an injury but is unfortunately being silenced by management because of the tv show.

I can't imagine that Haruka would voluntarily decide to go silent for so long, back when she was injured in 2014 she continued communicating through that process. Even being injured she could surely update G+ periodically, mobame, a 755 message here or there or a showroom now and then. I can't recall any other injured member going off the radar to this extent in recent memory.

It also seems like she cannot appear in public, she didn't even appear via VTR at Lovetan's SSA concert, surely a quick VTR recording couldn't affect her recovery to any great extent. Also the rest of Team H went to a Cherry Blossom viewing the other day, surely sitting down and looking at some flowers wouldn't be too strenuous?

17. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    when does tofu end? never cared for it, is it even a popular show?

18. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Day by day this is becoming more worrisome.
    I think it's the first time a member of the 48G has been disconnected for so long

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm hoping this situation can be picked up by a Japanese newspaper or something. The silence from Haruppi and management is becoming deafening.

20. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Wad a mixed feeling I am having right now ....

Just becoz of this show [ which I dun believe will benefit her much ], She's injured (if tats the case) and could not run for the Election which I believe she will have better results & is cut off from her fans ........

but at that time, the show is also a job given to her ....

Haiz .... Reality is always full of What Ifs ......