Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Ketool

Ketool Kenkyuusei

Fixed that for you.

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'm her fan too you know, but its ok to criticize. Not everybody needs to drink the kool-aid.

But its cool, but like the person above me said, its normal to compare someone who hasn't been seen in a few months to what they look like now, especially if they're really different. I'm sure when haruppi reads this thread, she will understand.

3. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I to think kyoto48s comment was really bitchy, and also I find incredible annoying that some people " fix" other peoples comments!

Sure, she have maybe gained some weight but I find it insencitive to make that comment when we, her fans, celebrate her coming back after months of absence...

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Don't be "that guy" who can't read a word of criticism about a member without going off. If, as a fan, you treat a member's thread like some special hugbox sanctuary then you're not actually inviting in real conversation, just a "yes man" attitude. Yes, Haruppi does look a bit different from how she did before she disappeared, anyone can see that. Speculation as to why and what happened is perfectly expected. Naachan also had a similar experience of disappearing mysteriously for medical reasons and people hotly debated the true nature of her illness in her thread too, it's just the way these things go. Jumping to arms at the slightest not-positive thing someone says about your oshimen is a waste of energy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Cmon guys, she loves food and you're all aware of that. Without any activities, of course she'll gain weight. Haha

6. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I really hope I'm not "that guy", of cause you can comment of whatever and sure speak about her weight if that pleases you.... However I am also have the right to speak my mind and I do think it says something when the first comment you make about I girl ( that you are a fan of), that been away for months (probably because of serious injury) is not " Happy you are back, welcome back" but "she sure has gained a LOT of weight..."

7. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She's a professional, she'll lose those weight in no time.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    When you look at her middle school graduation pic and her gravure in HKT, there's no doubt she is able to get back in shape very quickly.

Lot of times people associate weight gain as slacking off, but Haruppi was injured and couldn't exercise. It's not even about liking to eat or whatever.

The reason why people are upset about kyoto comment is not the post itself, but how rude it is. You can easily phrase it without having people being offended. Maybe it was written to create a reaction on other Haruppi supporter?

If i was going to meet a long time cousin and the first thing he tell me is "oh, you gained weight" out of the blue of course i would be irritated.

9. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Thank you, this is just what I meant! There is no reason to be rude and seeking to offend other fans.

10. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Don't take it personally. I am sure that Harrupi wouldn't even be offended as it is in Japanese culture to poke fun at people's weight

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  12. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Some people are more sensible with their words and some people aren't... we can't expect everyone to be "nice".

In any case, Haruppi does look rounder, but I'd hardly describe it as gaining "a lot" of weight... she gained some weight, whatever, it's not like her weight struggles are anything new as most people know she worked hard to become fit before becoming an idol, which is commendable and shows what a hard working girl she is. I'm glad she is back and I hope she is feeling physically and mentally healthy.

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This thread is not a criticism free zone, never has been. However, she's been out injured for months and people have been worried about her, then a day after she comes back it's "omg look how much weight she put on".

If the post had evinced a scintilla of empathy or compassion then I wouldn't have taken much notice. She hasn't probably exercised for months and probably is only partially fit at the moment, she may have a lot of physical therapy still to go, so some understanding of that, some evocation of the broader context would have made the comments less insensitive. That's my take on it, ymmv.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Tebasaki sound so delicious !!!! i could eat a dozen right now :)

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    It's a bit sad that she just came back and there's already a fight!There's nothing wrong with noting that she gained weight (and as it being said understandably so since she was injured and probably couldn't move much!And let's face it,imo if the extra gain help her healing process since there's extra nutriments,the better) but maybe saying "a lot" was to much!It's not like she gain 100+ pounds or something!

Anyway,let's be "Happy,Happy...Haruppi!!!"!

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Ignore the troll. (Yes, that is what they were doing. They admitted as much, in a broader sense, in the 48th single thread.) Now is not the time to get involved in such a discussion. Just be happy our girl is back and ready to continue to be the idol we love and enjoy watching so much. <3

Does she still have a way to go before she is back to the old Haruppi, pre-injury? Absolutely. But at least now we can watch and support her on the road. :) Let us focus on that, not trolls.

To quote the person above, because I feel it needs a good doubling down.....

:v:

• Like Like x 1
  17. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I´m very happy that Haruppi is back!!!!.She has been away for way too long, hopefully she will soon perform again.

18. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    • Like Like x 1
  19. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    She knows what her fans want, her collarbone. Hahaha just kidding