1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    I really like when Haruppi wears simple dresses! She always looks so good in them~

tbw, if anyone is really bored and feels like translating magazine interviews, there's a bunch here: http://noappi.imgur.com/
    I can't do them all by myself... and the longer ones are too complex for me so I've been translating the gravure Q&As

2. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Although personally I didn't need to feel any nervousness this election because Haruppi wasn't involved, it definitely felt a bit lacking without her. I had posted in the past about how I kind of hoped the 2016 election would be her last, but she ended up getting a decent push at the AKB level throughout the year (one opportunity which, unfortunately, looks like it caused her injury) and now looking at the election results definitely leaves me wondering what could have been for her.

Oh well... Hopefully she continues to get better and can regain all the momentum she had prior to her injury.

3. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

She posted on twitter that she was inspired by the members speeches and wants to join in the competition again so maybe next year.

I think she could have made 5th place this year which would have been amazing. Lets hope her fans saved up most of their money from this year lol.

4. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Was the reason she didn't enter the Sousenkyo ever revealed? Or will it be one of those things that we just never know.

5. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    As I started reading first about the Cancellation of the concert for the SSK and the whole debacle in Okinawa. Is it mean to say, I am Glad that Haruppi did not have to endure this whole debacle. I am glad that she posted on Twitter about the events. It give me hope that she seem excited to maybe joining in next year.

I hope she heals up and together with her, we can get her to Kami 7. I am somewhat happy that Okada Nana inherited her 9th position and and I think it would be a good fight for her next year. It is sad that we will not see her in the promotion of the SSK single, but It would give her tme to heal.

I am curious if she got the card and letter that I sent, hopefully it made sense to her. I tried to translate it to Japanese with my limited japanese and google translate (lol) , but provided an English version of the letter as well. It was the first time I sent something via mail, so it was a little confusing and challenging.

Now we need to get ready for her birthday. I joined the Google + group for her Birthday committee, but not being in Japan, I can only contribute monetarily and by voting on some of the devisions.

I hope and pray for her full return, did she even go to Okinawa with the other giel, I assume not, since she was not joining the SSK and probably would not have participated in the concert.

I was watching the Kojimatsuri concerts and it just seems depressing not seeing her in any capacity. I am glad that she got to take part in the last day of the HKT48 spring tour, or else I do not thing that I could get through the concerts. I still have not been able to sit through the HKT concert where she had her original back injury. I am torn about watching Tofu Wrestling and I still believe that it is the reason for her absence.

6. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

If you want to, please consider helping with the birthday book this year, most of Team Cwush has moved on so we need fresh people and fresh ideas.

Haruppi didn't go to Okinawa because she wasn't participating in the SSK. She watched it on tv and live tweeted congratulations to the HKT members as they ranked.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

some of you might already follow Miroku-48 , a Haruppi focused tumblr blog who does translations sometimes. There was an important Haruppi translation posted today:

"
    [Google+] Kodama Haruka (06/19/17)

総選挙が終わって、、、
    今年は、お家で総選挙を見ていました!!
    The SSK is over…
    And I watched it from home this year!!

自分で今年の辞退を決めたものの外から見ているというのは不思議な感覚でした。
    It felt weird to watch the whole thing from an external perspective as I decided myself not to be part of it this year.

HKT48を応援する形で画面の前にいたわけですが、、、
    Of course, I was rooting for HKT48 members while standing before the TV screen, but…

ファンの皆さんのメンバーが1つになれるこのイベントは毎年楽しみでもあり、プレッシャーでもあります。
    This is an event that every year lets fans and members to become one thing, alongside emotions such as pressure and enjoyment.

メンバー1人1人に結果が出てファンの皆さんと一喜一憂できることが心の支えなんです。
    The fact that members will go through an emotional roller coaster as their names will be called, but that fans will experience the same as them, is something like a spiritual support.

1人じゃない、みんなで戦ってるんだ!って感じます。
    It makes you feel like you’re not alone, that fans are there fighting with you.

一緒の夢に向かって一生懸命になれることが
    総選挙の良さだなって思いました。
    It made me realize the good side of the election, which is how it brings together fans and members to head to a common goal.

ランクインしたメンバー
    そしてファンの皆さんおめでとうございます!!
    My congratulations to the members who ranked in and to the fans who’ve been supporting them!!

総選挙というイベントに
    参加してくださって、ありがとうございます
    Thank you for joining the election

自分でも予想外に体調を崩してしまったし、1番に治したかったから今回の辞退に後悔はありません!
    I, myself, fell ill unexpectedly, and before anything else I wanted to recover, so there’s no regret behind my decision of not running this year!

来年もし総選挙があるなら出ようと思います。
    I’ve got all the intention of running for the election next year, tho, shall there be one.

まだたくさん時間があるので
    今日からスタートの気持ちで
    未来に向けて走り出したいです。
    There’s still a lot of time,
    so I wanna start running toward the future
    with the feeling of a new start from today.

挫折は通り道、、、
    HKT48旋風吹かせましょう!
    Setbacks are a way forward…. (T/N: line from the lyrics of HKT’s “ Soko de nani wo kangaeru ka? “)Let’s make the HKT48 whirlwind blow!ついてきてください!よろしくお願いします!Please follow me!I’m counting on you!"

So there you have it. This year may have been a setback but next year is the comeback!

8. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Hopefully Haruppi will do well in following year and get a great result in SSK 2018. It's still early but looking at the final result of 2017, it's not unrealistic for Haruppi to aim top 3 next year.

9. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    If Haruppi fans saved the money they didn't spend this year in SSK, plus some more until the SSK next year, she should be able to rank pretty well, hopefully! She seems to have a loyal and devoted fan base, so we can hope for the best!

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Kenkyuusei

The thing that I'm hoping for is Haruppi's committee remains as strong as they were a year ago when they helped with her high rank. If they remain consistent and still feel the same connection to her, Haruppi is in good hands.

11. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    I am happy to read the translation from Haruppi, I find that it brought perspective to her struggle this year and it is a very mature post. I am overjoyed that she is looking towards the future with the group. It has shown that she has grown so much and her early setbacks and struggles have definitely made her a stronger person and a stronger Idol in this big 48G where it is easy to get lost.

We really need to put our heads and hearts together in her Birthday book this year, to show that we have no abandoned her and that we will support her going forward. We wait for her return to full strength.