Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I email pictures to myself, and my email program asks me what I size I want to use. Medium usually works to get the dimensions below 750x750 (the official limit). This way I can upload a large but not too large picture without using thumbnail.

2. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    I'm happy to see that Haruppi posted in the last few weeks! But I don't want her to have longer her. I liked her hairstyle the most in Love Trip. I wish she would go for something like it. But she will always be beautiful and it's great to see her back and getting happier and somewhat more present and active :)

3. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Looks like she's having fun with the other first gens. Since Haruppi won't appear on AKB's 49th single at all I'd like to see her spend more time with HKT and rebuild her bonds there again. It'd be nice to see her appear in the theater again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  7. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Lestewong0204

Lestewong0204 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Haruppi looks real good in the new MV Hmm is it me of the dress looks like the Singapore colours

9. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    seems like she didn't finished her slots due to poor physical condition again, pfff :(

10. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    How is she going to handle TIF for two concerts when it is outdoors during scorching heat? Let's hope she continues to improve.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    10am morning show, which seems to be indoors at Zepp Divercity (cciw). And 8pm evening show, after sun has set and the worst of the day's heat is long gone.

13. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    She seems excited about the TIF but I hope she doesn't back down due to her "poor physical condition".

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Watching Request Hour 2017 Blu Rays. Noticed quite a bit of grimacing coming from Haruppi during the Team K performance of Reset. (Though nothing in Suki Suki Skip, earlier in the setlist. Or Melon Juice, several songs after Reset. Nothing on caught camera, at least.) At one point being noticeably slow to get up from a kneeling position, and another point not going to a kneeling position at all when she should have.

This would be nearly a month before Haruppi mysteriously disappeared for four months due to "poor physical condition".

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Fans in the theater at her birthday show and the earlier lunchtime show talked about her looking uncomfortable and of course she cried during Yokaze. That was on the 29th so it doesn't surprise me that she looked in distress a week or so before at request hour. She was probably trying to battle through whatever it is whereas management/trainers/doctors should have been getting her to rest sooner.

One can't help laying most of the blame at the door of the wrestling show but since no-one is talking on the record about what's going on that's just conjecture. It's frustrating but now is when she needs fans support more than ever.

16. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah I'm really starting to get worried now, I wish she would at least post online more often during times like these, like on showroom or even instagram
    Stuff like that will keep her fans from worrying too much and even if we don't get a definite answer of what is exactly wrong with her just seeing her do something will be enough. I'm not saying she shouldn't rest and get well, but interacting with her fans in very simple ways during times like these will really help her in the long run because of the attachment they will have when they feel like they were with her during her battle and finally(hopefully) getting better....rather than us trying to guess and investigate...

17. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm worried about her fans too. Sure, the meroppis are strong and really supportive but the her new fans that just started to support her might not be the same. We don't have any opportunity to see her on tv as HKT doesn't have any shows yet and she doesn't do showroom this long time. I'm grateful she updates her twitter, g+ and insta, it's not regular anymore but it relieves me from worrying sometimes.

18. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  19. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  20. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    I think this is a good unit.
    Haruppi and Mai are good friends, and hopefully Mai's energy can contribute to Haruppi's fighting spirit to become competitive again!

The ground work for the next SSK starts now!