Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah I agree with you^ I've always been amazed by the chances the management takes with its (popular) members during filming of AKS related dramas. I remember when they first aired majisuka gakuen I thought it was risky/daring for the girls to be doing their own stunts and them doing their own stunts was utilized as one of main appeals of the show.

Fortunately some of those stunts and action scenes weren't that great or over the top so we didn't expect any injures but when it came to tofu pro wrestling I'm still baffled by why the people behind the show thought it was a great idea to have girls with no wrestling or wrestling choreography experience take on several possibly dangerous maneuvers or stunts.

I used to worry Jurina could get hurt since she was doing a lot during the beginning. Even though they weren't taking on daring stunts, anything could go wrong which is why there are stunt men/women. I won't mind if they used professional stunt people in certain scenes and won't care if it was obvious they are using stunt people. I would rather have bad editing than injured idols. Also it's not like the stunts and acting in the drama is that great to begin with which is also the main problem some of the stunts look half assed and when it's half assed there are higher risks of injures. I guess the studio or producers or even AKB management don't want to spent the $$$ for safety.

Hopefully Huruppi already had back surgery(if the rumor of her having back problems is true) and is having trouble adjusting while going through physical therapy. I hope that's the case because I fear and can see management influencing the decision and not having her have surgery when the problem started and are now dealing with the fall out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i am 90% certain her absence has nothing to do with wrestling or any back problems, i guess we will never know :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So I don't know if anyone noticed, but Haruppi's birthday performance is next Tuesday. Her theater return. One off or not, I don't know.

2017年9月19日 18:30 チームH「シアターの女神」公演 兒玉遥 生誕祭

【開催地】
    パピヨン24ガスホール
    アクセス/http://www.papillon24.jp/gas_hall/index.html

兒玉遥 生誕祭
    【開演】18:30

【出演メンバー】
    秋吉優花 ・上野遥 ・神志那結衣 ・兒玉遥 ・駒田京伽 ・坂口理子 ・田島芽瑠 ・田中菜津美 ・田中美久 ・松岡菜摘 ・矢吹奈子 ・山本茉央 ・今田美奈 ・田中優香 ・深川舞子 ・本村碧唯

4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    :ome::ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:ome::ome:

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Happy 21st birthday, Haruppi!!! :ome:

6. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Happy birthday Haruppi~! <3:ome:
    Her seitansai performance, I want it to last long but at the same time I want it to end fast because she might announce her graduation. mixed feelings

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She didn't announce graduation thankfully. When the fans asked if she'd apply for SSK next year she said that she hopes she will.

8. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Happy birthday Haruppi! :inlove:

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well finished watching the stage too. Haruppi is back, won't graduate and determined to join SSK next year. This is gunna be tough year for her to play catch up with other girls. She will be an interesting case whether or not if her votes went down or stays the same. Cuz if the latter then that is one senbatsu spot secured for HKT I think.

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. Kodamako

Kodamako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    happy birthday Haruppi:mail:

really happi can seen her smile again :cold:

despite of she look tired and bear something :inlove:

12. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    The fact that Haruppi is so set on coming back I think is the best sign we can get that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be taking her a little longer than she thought but she's going to come back

13. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    What surprises me the most is that she also reduced the frequency she posted on her social media and even stopped doing gravure, so I thought it was the end. I hope everything goes back on track.

BTW, we still don't know exacly what happened?

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    perhaps she's not as confident about the way she looks now before her hiatus.

15. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    DKGFbM3UMAAVHui copy.jpg
    Well it wouldn't be a surprise she's not as confident. She went from a super busy and active schedule to doing very little so it's not a surprise she's gained some weight. Anyone would put on something in a situation like this. Unfortunately she's wearing the same costume as last year so it's very obvious in the birthday photos... any girl would notice and be unhappy putting on weight so she definitely knows and probably doesn't want to take on any gravure jobs at the moment. Not to mention how she's mentioned multiple times that she wants to show her best side in gravure and always makes sure she's in shape for shoots.

We do have some new gravure though!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I think these are from November BLT which was released recently. Looking at them though, it looks like these photos were taken quite a while ago because at the moment her collarbone isn't quite as prominent.

On the HKT website, Haruppi is listed for quite a few upcoming theatre shows which is very encouraging! If she's able to appear more frequently and work up slowly to a more busy schedule rather than jumping straight in like she's tried before, she'll be able to build up her stamina again.

And her weight will likely go back to what it was once she's able to keep up her activities. I just hope she doesn't get bullied for it since she's mentioned it being a weak point for her. We just need to support her in what she is able to do for now!

16. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Haruppi performed at theatre today for Miku and Mao's birthday shows! From the photos it looks like she centred "Candy" but also still got the solo. Two stages in one day! I think Haruppi is on her way back to us!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Haruppi is also scheduled to perform at the next team H stage on 171003, maybe she's finally turning the corner :chuffed:

18. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It was actually Nako that centered Candy, I think! It may seem like Haruppi is in the center because in the middle of the song they rotate around the center mic.

IMG_3842.JPG

19. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Did anyone watch her showroom? I think I missed it there were so many members on/still on that I forgot haruppi was also live :/

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    YouTube has uploaded almost all of the event videos by now

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk