1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    The showroom was rather disappointing. The members were all streaming themselves handing out MV collection DVDs to like ten people. Haruppi was paired with Hana and someone else who I don't know the name of (sorry ><)

For the majority of the stream there really wasn't anything but the little bit of talking they did do was mostly Hana. Hana also shoved her face in the camera a bunch of times. Nothing against Hana but it was kind of irritating because on Haruppi showroom we come to see Haruppi...

Haruppi also stood further back. I think she's not so comfortable with how she looks at the moment ;-; but she was still cute as always~

And that was pretty much it lol. Nothing you need to go watch tbh
    I just hope we get a more talk-y Haruppi showroom at some point

2. KodamaHarukaMyWaifu

KodamaHarukaMyWaifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Haruppi was in CDTV Halloween music Festival. She performed in AKB48 and HKT48. She also seemed to lost weight as well. If you guys want to watch her performance I think 48douga has it just type in "CDTV Halloween Music Festival HKT48" and it'll pop up soon enough.

Oh, and heyyyy I'm a new member :)))

• Like Like x 1
  3. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    This thread is so hard to keep alive jeez I can't do it by myself ;-;)))

Anyway, it's a long time since Haruppi's birthday but I figured you guys would like to see what we did for the birthday book this year!
    There's a lot of big pictures and writing so I'm putting them under the little read more thing:
    [​IMG]
    We went with a "magazine" theme this year and I was in charge of doing all the design. More like I just did all the design stuff because it was amazing procrastination from my studies.

The cover was supposed to be along the lines of the Seventeen magazine and the fake article titles are all lyrics from various songs that Haruppi has been in. At the top it says "tanjoubi (birthday) special feature"
    then "74 Okubun no 1 no Haruka he" which is a play on HKT's 7th single and translates as "To Haruka, the 1 in 7.4 billion" and the rest of the features all follow the same kind of style with small alteration to make it Haruppi specific.
    20171101_010826.jpg
    Unfortunately the cover ended up a bit cropped in the final product but I think it still looks very stylish (ignore the self praise lol)

We got a lot of really sweet letters for Haruppi as well and I think we actually got more than in previous years! You'd have to ask some of the other Team Cwush members to clarify that cause I really just made things pretty. Still, it was really nice to see how many people took time to write to Haruppi and to wish her a happy birthday and to also write about how precious Haruppi is to everyone. I'm sure the messages will be a good reminder to Haruppi of how much she has been able to do and how she can rely on fans in difficult times!

[​IMG]

This was how the message pages were laid out. The message is blurred since really, it's for Haruppi's eyes only and reading mail for other people is rude. Anyway, the message pages are always difficult since text isn't very pretty to look at and you can only do so much with sparkles and patterns in the background before everything becomes illegible. So this is the solution I went for after looking through a bunch of magazines I own myself. Lot's of pictures of Haruppi painstakingly cropped from photos and yes the little bit of grass that's visible in the loop of her shoes is really annoying me but it's a bit late to fix that

We also wanted to have a collection of Haruppi's achievements through this last year as a reminder to Haruppi that she has done a lot of things and also as a way to make the book more interesting in general. So instead of a timeline which we've done in the past according to the rest of the team, we went with *FEATURE PAGES*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Basically, collages for the *important events* of the year. Aka, going through each MV frame by frame to find the clearest frames of Haruppi and also the least demonic ones of Hana (ahem)

20171101_011042.jpg

And this is what they looked like in the book. I didn't just make these images for the MVs but also for her dramas, the coming of age ceremony and her radio show. I think we had over 10 of these in total!

The book should have reached Haruppi by now, or at least the theatre, so we can only hope that Haruppi enjoys reading through it and finds strength for her recovery. She's been quieter than she used to on twitter and G+ so it's always difficult to know what she's up to but to know that there are Meroppis supporting her from all over the world is really heart warming! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who still cares so I'm happy that there are actually more of us!

Hopefully you guys are happy with how the book turned out! I put in a lot of work to make it look good (imo) and even though I wasn't able to make any of the really cool graphics we've had in the past, I think it still looks visually exciting and at least semi-professional.

I would like to request that these images aren't shared outside of this thread. Even though I've blurred text, the contents of this book is still supposed to be special and for Haruppi and having it all across the internet isn't so nice. THAT MEANS WEIBO AS WELL! I SEE WHAT'S ON THERE!

Thanks for reading and let's all keep supporting Haruppi together!

Fixed the images that were showing errors

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @noa Second and last images are erroring out. "The image blah blah blah cannot be displayed because it contains errors"

Other than that, thanks for the look at the book! Well done to you and the rest of Team Cwush once again.:approve:

Lowkey thanks for getting Eretan in the book aswell. :D

5. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @noa thanks for showing a sneak peak of the birthday project! It looks amazing! If Haruppi somehow takes a picture with it and posts online, please share in this thread, I’d love to see it!

6. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Fixed them! And yes I'll be on the lookout for Haruppi's feedback as well!

7. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @noa Thank you so much for the update :)

And I was wondering if Haruppi is doing okay cause I don't see much of her post online (or perhaps I missed some notification)

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    She is not posting much these days to her SNS.

Honestly really confused by it. She NEEDS to communicate with what fans are still there for her. Or she risks losing even more support.

9. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    she probably plan to graduate soon , , ,

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Except for she said she's entering SSK next year.

11. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well she is not doing very good job convincing her fans to stick with her till next election , imo , , ,

12. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Completely agree she needs to communicate a lot more.

First we had her leave of absence, where everyone was worried and wondering what had happened to her.
    Then she returned, and we didn't even get a proper explanation or statement. She also didn't run at the SSK and didn't really explain why.
    But hey, it's ok! If she's dealing with a lot and it's difficult to talk about, I can get behind that.

Now I thought she'd at least work on a comeback for next year. But this lack of communication and excitement just looks to me as if she's given up already.
    Like whatever happened to cause her leave of absence has caused her to completely give up on her ambition.

It's just sad to watch, and I don't think she can still claim the Kami7 spot she could've gotten this year :/

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

We know from the tracking that management accepted the package, hopefully Haruppi is able to read the messages of encouragement from the fans!

Thanks to Noa for her work on the design of the book, it looks fantastic, thanks to Parikurren and Alabare for helping with the concepts and promotion and to Kokoro for translations, they certainly made my work in coordinating it a lot easier this year!

• Like Like x 1
  14. KodamaHarukaMyWaifu

KodamaHarukaMyWaifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I noticed that this forum had become less updated with what was happening with Haruppi. I mean, I know she barely seemed to do shit but there are still pics, performances and news regarding her ya know? Anyway, if you guys want to be updated, follow haruppifans on instagram. That page shows a lot of new pics and news regarding Haruppi.

Also, I know you guys are probably losing your faith with Haruppi but please don't. I'm quite sure Haruppi's hurting right now and she needed our help as fans. Let's just believe in her. I know she'll snap out of it. She's already looking better these days :) Losing weight and smiling more. She can do it. I know she will. She just needs time and support and as her fans we gotta give it all to her.

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I read on Twitter she still continues to cancel much of her HS slots.

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I'm sure some japanese fans that used to go see her all the time are a bit sad to not able so her as often though I hope they understand!

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

A part of it is just that this whole forum is dying and people have moved to twitter and other platforms.

Haruppi will have some activities related to the album release including an interview with Bubka magazine next month.

18. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
  19. April8

April8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Looks like Haruppi gained a lot of weight, what happend to her...?

20. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    What happened? She ate a lot..