Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Exsequor

Exsequor Kenkyuusei

You're trying too hard friend, a troll needs to be more subtle to be successful ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just ignore the fact a doc told her to go on hiatus. Yep, nothing medical involved there. :fp:

I think we have more than made our stances clear. We are specualating on the available evidence. You, just assuming a member is fat and lazy in spite of available evidence.

3. KodamaHarukaMyWaifu

KodamaHarukaMyWaifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Let's just ignore that person. We already dedicated too many pages for this guy. If he can't understand nor get what we are saying lets just move on.

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Reading the past few pages, I decided to write in this thread for the first time. (I like Haruppi, but she's not one of my absolute fave members, hence I don't frequent here often.)

Medications absolutely can cause weight gain. It's not due to being lazy or eating too much, even with no other change in lifestyle, some medications can make you gain A LOT of weight. In my teenage years, I gained over 20 kg (45 lbs) due to medication in just a few months, without any change in diet or activity. For all we know, Haruppi could be going through something similar. And as a young girl/woman, even though you're grateful that the medication is helping you with the health problem you have, it is devastating to your self esteem. Being a media personality like Haruppi only makes it worse.

We can't know if this is what Haruppi is going through, or something entirely different. There are also some diseases and health issues that can cause weight gain by themselves (one of the common ones for girls in her age group is PCOS, for example). Either way, whatever the reason, I'm sure it's not easy for her and I'm sure there's a reason behind it rather than her just being lazy or eating too much. If she decides to share the reason or not, it's her decision. Medical problems are a very personal thing and it's up to her how much she wants to share with fans. But I want to support her through whatever is going on and I'm looking forward to her comeback when she feels ready (and her doctor approves) :)

5. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Thanks for your support!

I think this is the conclusions we've essentially had to come to. Given that all the information we have is that there are doctors involved, as well as her medical condition not being disclosed, we have to assume that it's something somewhat sensitive.

We're all just hoping that she'll come back eventually and is taking care of herself and not worrying too much in the meantime...

6. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well she has to comeback in full strenght so no need for another hiatus in the future and hopefully hakata still has a spot for her when she does back, really hate to see back row Haruppi or worse no senbatsu Haruppi

7. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It could be anything really... and I don’t see why it would be a damnable thing if she were in fact over eating, or maybe she stoped her exercises routines because she does feel unmotivated or sad, who knows! It’s not nice to judge like that... she gained weight, we don’t know the reason, it’s natural to speculate, but let’s not pretend we have the authority to say what’s right or wrong regarding her physical/mental condition... maybe she is eating too much or maybe she hasn’t been trying that hard to change her body shape, still, it’s wrong to be so critical of her state because we don’t know what goes through her mind, and clearly she is not satisfied with how things are either. She worked hard to achieve all these great things in her carrier and she is going through some tough times, stop the fat shaming and judgemental comments!

8. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    also in the same boat, i want to put in my 2 cents

medication can cause wight gain my father has epilepsy and the medication they have him on caused him to go from a fit healthy (rather skinny man) to a rather fat guy (sorry to put it bluntly), he also developed this at 17 so yeah my 2 cents

9. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Like @Riina and @jessiejinx I don't come here as frequently as in other threads. But I like Haruppi and I'm rooting for her.
    It's so sad to read something so full of hate and disrespect towards a girl. Some people should start reflecting their own words and behaviour.

That aside... What ever is up with Haruka, I hope her hiatus helps her. I wish her all the strength she needs to recover ! Hopefully she knows that there are people like you,who are rooting, worrying and waiting for her. Everyone has tough times. So get well soon,Haruppi !

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    And even if it wasn't because of medication,would it be so bad that she just went into a "down" period for a little while!She's human and it can happen to all of us once in a while!Obviously,she might be into a bad position that she can't really let that happen but then again,so what?

Personally,I would say it's maybe a mix of both!She might have a physical problems (like her back problem that came back) so she can't workout as much as she wants to so she might be gaining weight because of it which might lead her to get depress-ish about it so it might now help if she's eat to compensate!

It sort of happened to me this summer!I had a job I really did like and since I was working I didn't had time to do my cardio and I was usually doing my weights workout(both I was doing 5 times a week)!Even though I was walking pretty much all day I also eventually started to eat small snacks in the evening even though I wasn't always which lead me to eventually started to gain weight again!I'm saying this sometimes it doesn't take much to start gain weight!

So she might in a situation that she can't do much about it but I wish for her to be able to so as soon as possible if that she wants!

On a side note,I think I already mention it already but I always thought that Haruppi had the potential to have one of the body types that I like which would a soft toned muscular!I'm not saying she should be super muscular but I would imagine something like working out not to be skinny but for power?Like for example,soccer players have nice legs in my opinion and it's not because they workout for their legs but a result of their training and kicking balls and all that!I doubt Haruppi would ever do that because I know it's not the body types for japanese people and she definitely doesn't have the time as an idol but still I would love to see her more toned!

11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    The Rhodes song is taken by the draft system but I think this song (and lyrics) still apply to haruppi's comeback. A better center opportunity from the title song of an album than the crap 3-person center of hikame ILY

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    hmm still no update from Haruppi
    i guess she really sick

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    You're not the only one but some fans are not so shallow and will still support their oshi if she gains some weight, and some even prefer "chubbier" girls (just like some prefer the skinny ones). Oba Mina has been ranking in Undergirls for years despite being one of the chubbiest 48G members. So yeah, just because she gained a little weight, even if she doesn't lose it, doesn't mean her career as an idol is over :whistle:

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    He's just trying to "prove" that idols need to be skinny, and that Haruppi's basically done for since she gained weight :fp:

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There's one person that persistently trolls with stuff like that. Put him/her on ignore like I do.

19. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Once Haruppi becomes a skinny legend again, it's over for your faves, hunties!
    Even tho she's thicc she still looks real cute

20. Jamie Soo

Jamie Soo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Constructive Critiques are welcome. But when it turns into evil person attacks I will not stay down and remain silent. To flame on someone who you are not personally close to, can only show that you are probably worst off than her? I can go as far to say that you are just like any trash on street that deserve a worst fate than her? When karma strikes you hard, I will personally be there to rub salt into your wounds. You better pray hard that you don't don't get any disease. Don't say disgusting things about suffering people. Japanese Entertainment Industry are one of the hardest to get by through in the world. For you to make such irresponsible remarks shows that you are no different from a leeching filth that feeds odd the society. If you are so free to make such remarks, there are more urgent things to look into.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018