1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    No updates? No more information about her

2. Alexandra

Alexandra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Tbh it feels like she's gone for good :cold:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

I will wait for her. . ❤

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Me too!She'll be back!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    We can't really hope she will back... and I don't think management hope her back either. They'll just it flow...

But atleast I hope there's still some news about her condition right now. She left with the health issue but still no information about her condition.

6. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I watched Documentary of HKT the other night and it made me majorly miss Haruppi. I’ve only recently started stanning the group, but I noticed Haruppi right from HKT’s beginning. In my mind she will always be HKT’s center.

I don’t know why she left (whether it was for physical health reasons or mental health reasons), but I know she was struggling with her weight for a bit. That can be stressful as hell and really take a toll on your self esteem and Haruppi didn’t strike me as being very confident to begin with. Sakura and Meru’s shadows were always cast over center position. I think the endless competition was tiring for her.

I really hope she’ll come back. HKT is really mourning her absence. I know she’ll be welcomed back warmly IF she chooses to return, but I’m worried she will graduate instead. My heart would be broken if she does. If she came back I know she’d rank senbatsu. Her popularity is something she should seriously be proud of. :approve:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Maybe haruppi might return for her birthday next month.

I'm so optimistic and hopeful. I miss Haruppi so much guys

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She got back from her hiatus around that time last year so it would be a good time as any to do so if she wanted to!

9. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    This would be a great surprise. Imagine Haruppi without Sakura and Nako at her wie.

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Speaking of her BD,does her fans still does the book thing or have any other plans?Even if she's on hiatus I'm sure the staff can send it to her and it would show her we still think about her!

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Samara Morgane The past BD books were put together by @Reveen, with help from others around S48. Questions about a new book should probably be directed his way. And now has been. ;)

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hey. I have been summoned :p

I can't take sole credit for the book (although I did do one of them solo :p) but I guess I have been the coordinator for the last few years. Normally we start planning the book around June, sometimes earlier, but with Haruppi on hiatus I decided to defer any work on the book in the hope that she would be back.

My thoughts on it are that the Haruppi books are a celebration, but with the hiatus for the last 8 months and the lack of activity in the months before that, I just can't see people bringing that happy mood to their messages right now and I don't believe in people faking being happy for the sake of it. Also, I wouldn't want to send a book that had a decline in the quantity of messages, how depressing would that be? Even in the Stage48 survey there was a decline in the numbers voting for Haruppi. Even in good years it takes a lot of hustle to get messages from people (those of you who have gotten multiple emails, pm's, dm's etc off me can attest to that).

My current idea is to wait till she does come back and do a book at that stage when people are happy to see her again. I think at that stage people would be more enthusiastic to write and the letters would be more upbeat. When that will be, like everyone else here, I don't know.

But...it's not like I have a copyright on this or something lol. If someone else wants to plough ahead with a book or some other idea then there's no problem with anyone doing that :)

• Like Like x 5
  13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I understand!

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I also miss Haruppi, not sure what is happening to her at all and I really wish management would update us about her health and how is she.
    I´m very worried for her and I miss when she was happy on stage.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    If I didn't read it wrong,I think they did their last performance of Theater no Megami yesterday!Reset will probably gonna start soon so do you guys think we should expect Haruppi to come back for the first one?If she were to come back soon!

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I hope so but I just don't know.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I'm just dying over here!Lol!Haruppi!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. naajuri

naajuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    when was the last time we heard news of haruppi? :( im starting to lose hope.. :cry2:

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

not really an update, but Natsumi said on her showroom a while ago, that she cant meet haruppi but she is in contact with her

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. naajuri

naajuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    thats uh worrisome :cold: