1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Re: Team H - Kodama Haruka (Haruppi)

First Megapost on HKT's ace ever since the beginning, quoted from different places to create a timeline

[​IMG]

Coverage of the announcement of their first stage.

First non-uniform shoot

Heavey Rotation Haruppi center (First appearance at AKBINGO)

HKT48 performing "Kaze wa fuiteru", "Ue Kara Mariko", "Flying Get" and "Everyday, Kachuusha" at their first live event

Her mixi status starts doing well

First nationwide CM
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaQ32abcJk[/yt]

HKT collaboration with Space World

Sasshi joins and fans are shocked by how some people treated our HKT bbs

Team H performs Manatsu no Sounds Good (Haruppi center) at a game event

HKT x ST CM

The most touching birthday celebration yet. Haruppi expresses her frustration, her insecurities about not making it to senbatsu in AKB (UZA), and a encouraging message from fellow center Jurina

Haruppi finally starts catching up in popularity

Fans got concerned after Haruppi posted this on G+ (translation) she bluntly expresses her unhappiness with herself. Looks like this is where they announced the shooting for one of their songs

People on 2ch wanted Haruppi center in Waiting Room

This kinda of reassures all Haruppi fans that no matter what happens from now on, she still knows all center positions in HKT.

2. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry

i decided to buy suki3x because of her. She is so bright and cheerful, I wonder will she be the main ace of HKT. (I don't know that much about HKT)
    I love her at Hatsukoi Butterfly and HKT will be the first sister group ever I put my attention to. :inlove:

I will look for Haruppi more so everyone please guide me [rock]

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Although Suki x3's Center is Meru, I guess you could say that Haruppi is 'arguably' (one of) the main ace(s) of HKT/Team H and should/will remain as prominent member of HKT even if Meru is chosen as Center - not going to lie that Haruppi does have more experience than Meru in many areas atm as much as I love Meru.

That aside, I actually kinda like Haruppi, she does look kinda cute and surprisingly managed to make that hair-style works - would've largely prefered her to be in UZA Senbatsu over Sakura tbh :lol: :^^;: (Sakura's 'cuteness' just looks kinda unnatural to me compared to Haruppi and Meru)

4. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless

Thanks Selphie for that megapost.

Thats right!

When I watched first time the HKT stage. I realized, that she good represent the HKT: "fresh, cute, happy, loli "

Even that last year she wasnt so popular: Sugamoto Yuko, Sayaka Eto, Miyawaki, Motomura was above her. and even that she didnt rank at the senbatsu, her popularty are stable
    thats why I love her...

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

wow! thanks for the post. I will read it when i have time for.

About the guy who don't want to handshake with sakura and haruppi....sometimes people can be so much stupid :fp:

6. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane

hello, selphie
    of course, big thanks to you for your mega post.
    but, i think it will be better if you can edit your mega post and then put them in a spoiler and description about what happened in this posts.
    not just a long post but also a beautifull post, the one post who can more readable for many ppl

if you want to make a haruppi kingdom thread more colorfully, of course i want it too
    maybe someone can open the topic about her post in G+ maybe, or from 2ch who talking about haruppi and many more

7. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry

Responding Minoru,I'll post her newest Google+ here:

[​IMG]
    おはようございましゅ\(^o^)/
    皆さんの質問から!
    Q:朝起きて一番最初に何する?
    A:その日の服装に着替える。
    先に着替えると寒いけん
    すぐに目が覚めるっちゃん♪
    あと…
    ちょぴっと鼻をほじる( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)笑
    皆さんは朝起きて一番最初に何します
    かー?
    今日もhappyで
    行ってきまーす(ง •̀_•́)ง おはようございましゅ\(^o^)/
    皆さんの質問から!
    Q:朝起きて一番最初に何する?
    A:その日の服装に着替える。
    先に着替えると寒いけん
    すぐに目が覚めるっちゃん♪
    あと…
    ちょぴっと鼻をほじる( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)笑
    皆さんは朝起きて一番最初に何します
    かー?
    今日もhappyで
    行ってきまーす(ง •̀_•́)ง

Anyone could translate this more accurately?
    She's having a simple Q&A [hehe]

8. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

@Minoru - Thanks for the suggestion, I guess I'll do that today instead of making another megapost :) I'll work on editing it right away!

@alizlovescherry - Here's the original post and a very rough translation of what she's saying.

[hehe] The whole point of this was to make ppl laugh I guess at the picking her nose part, oh Haruppi how blunt and daring of you :awesome: But what I'd really like is for someone to pick up her G+ blog posts or at least properly translate this one cause my rough translation indicated a lot of awesomeness going on there, Haruppi introduced her other darker form, Waruppi!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

OK a couple of updates the day before yesterday this was released as part of SPA! magazine this month, an HKT interview.

Also Haruppi appeared in an article in Nishinihon newspaper
    [​IMG]
    http://www.nishinippon.co.jp/nlp/item/349257
    Haruppi should be noted down for history, if for anything, it's that hairstyle whom I cannot picture would work on anyone ever, surprisingly she always knows how to rock it :XD:

Lastly (I promise) this is for anyone who's interested. The content for the next megaposts, after that I think I'll just post regularly cause we would've caught with everything XD

#2 - Video megapost (perfs from concerts, events, best G+ vids, LODs, shows, CMs...)
    #3 - Everything else I haven't included (including best pictures, magazine scans, some footage of Red Cross, random gifs...)
    #4 - Hakata Hyakkaten (BEST OF HARUPPI, and trust me there's a lot, I'll try to extract everything about her from each ep and organize it in one post!!)

I hope everyone can look forward to these <3

Have a nice Haruppiday!

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

What about chihiruppi ? They're so cute together, captain and ace.

Attached Files:

10. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^Approve!!
    :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:
    [​IMG]
    :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Btw, the Haruppi timeline is done, I've edited everything, added spoiler tags and gave brief titles for each. I've left opinions however untagged cause they're pretty important. Everyone! please tell what you think of it <3

11. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98

This is my oshi fav at HKT48 !!!
    The first time I saw her at New Ship. I wondered who she was.
    So, i'm search, everything about her.
    And, finally, at HaKaTa Hyakkaten, i'm decide to make her my oshi fav with sakuratan [rock] [rock] [rock]
    at, HaKaTa Hyakkaten, i'm falling in love with them...
    Actually, she is the reason why i bought the suki suki skip :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

Some pikku :hehe: :

12. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^ :cute: :cute: Hi byunugraha!! I'm so glad I knew Hyakkaten had the best Haruppi moments, I'm glad you're watching it :^O^: And these pics from AKBINGO! [rock] I'll also try to check her AKBINGO episodes and post them here!! Thank you so much.

You guys look at what I found !!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

HARUPPI'S SO GODLY!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

after seeing these I have to go and change my sig naw!!

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

[​IMG]
    Well, I think that's one of the best JuRuppi scene from NEW SHIP :awesome:

To be quite honest, I didn't realize it's Haruppi that was sitting beside Juri in the video :^^;: I didn't follow HKT so I barely know any of the girls name beside Sakura and Annya. Quick story, I comes up to Hakata Hyakkaten. My first motive to watch it was just actually to see Yukirin and how Sasshi doing after her scandal. But as watching the show goes, I've sensed a few girls that got their own captivating sense and managed to take my interest, guess it, Haruppi is one of them. She is a bit quiet in the show and barely talk much from what I watched (or is this just how she goes in daily basis? idk her personality btw). Her face is also not someone that I can consider as beauty nor cute, it's just not my type :fear: But God knows beauty and sexy aren't all about idol. Her lisp problem is actually quiet funny for a girl at her age. Especially considering the other girls and Sasshi keep bullying her for it in the show, makes her looks even more funny :lol: She always made my day when watching the show, hopefully her potential will get noticed by the others and more assessment will comes from the management.

14. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

^Me 2. I only knew haruppi and the other girls threw Hyakkaten. They all captivated me so much. Sakura and Haruppi are my favorites, and when I checked about them (a couple of months ago) i found out they were double center. I was so happy, these two are so good together and they're both cute. I also find Haruppi's lisp problem funny but also cute :inlove: she is not a very typical idol but she has really good character, and i think she's very pretty i disagree that she's quiet, i've been watching all their g+ videos and some of their shows and she's very hyper and talkative in them [hehe] I recommend you watch aru aru terebi show she appears sometimes there.

@Selphie that post is so huge :hehe: but thank you i wish u can make one for sakura and madoka, i will read it when i have time.

15. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~

maybe not my fav girl,
    but kudos to her for try her best whenever she appeared in the variety shows
    and try to make the shows look interesting,
    but sometimes it just too much and she looks not natural,
    maybe she need to loose herself a bit and maybe more practice will work for her,
    but what I can see from this girl is great potential that need time to polish,
    I believe she can succeed in entertainment world and yeah, I started to like this girl :blush:

16. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

@Stankovic :lol: Loving the Haruppi x Juri find. Great cap! Abuot Haruppi I'm glad you find her interesting and if you want to see her going all talkative you should watch THIS!!. She's so energetic there and she's center for the 2nd ep so she has so much focus on her. Also I already posted what hkt48dan was talking about or at least a part of it that will knock you out laughing or at least giggling :XD:

Here's the link again
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHTKBhp91OM[/yt]
    she appears a lot of times but this is my favorite footage of her.

Also I found this INCREDIBLE BTS footage of Hatsukoi Butterfly from NHK documentary with all HKT parts. skip to 1:03 to get your heart fluttering :^O^:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQtTXQ3Pw-k[/yt]
    she does her siggy "ok" sign (which is also emphasized ALOT in the Aru Aru YY terebi link I posted at the beginning :cute:

@miruss87 & @hkt48fan Welcome!! Thank you for posting what you think about Haruppi I'm glad she's getting some attention <3

17. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama

I've always been a Kodama Haruka fan. I was really happy when she was selected by HKT's theater manager as team's ace.

I was suppose to buy only type A of their debut single but had to get all types because Haruppi is just so cute on the Type B cover.

More power to you Haruppi! :)

18. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

One last post for the day.
    The link in the previous page was deleted so this is the full Haruppi x Sakurtan part from Shoujiki on AKBINGO translated. Credit to Half Assed subs. ​

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBmscDaFZJw[/yt]

----------------------------------------

G'night Happy dreams.
    [​IMG]

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

what will be interesting to check was her point of view when sasshi arrived in HKT.

In the third documentary, she shares her thought about having a super uber popular member moving abruptly in HKT.

Haruppi is an honest girl, her situation is near from Acchan's one back in the days. She carry an heavy burden, but for the sake of HKT she give it her all. I think it's a good thing as some people say that meru share the burden with haruppi about being center. It will let Haruppi evolve more in her personnality instead of being pressured by expectation of being center. In my opinion, she get more to step behind so that way she will be able to take a great leap.

Meru is clearly different from haruppi. Meru has something which make her "confident" about her position, while kodama was a "clumsy" center. This will be definitely put a boost on HKT popularity (popular girls in HKT is quite strong in my opinion). Meru has the Ace confidence.

20. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

^where can I see the documentary??

I've been a fan of first gen for a long time so i dnt know anything about 2nd gen and i was surprised to see someone i didn't recognize in the front row of suki suki. i agree about haruppi being blunt which is sad yet funny on hakata hyakkaten, it's not just her though i see that they're all very okay with saying things like least popular group which is also very heartbreaking because hkt have been there for a year. to me i really dnt know what ppl see in the new girl, i heard she was charismatic but so are Sakuratan and Haruppi, I mean both of them are so bright and cheerful and they always try their best, not like ponkotsu paruru :hehe: to me Sakuratan and Haruppi are hkt's only centers :blush: