1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka's 19th Birthday Project ♛

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Parikkuren, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

ban.jpg
    It's time!
    -----------------------------------------
    BOOK INFO!
    -----------------------------------------
    For those of you who came for the book!!

You're all familiar with this, right? I know some of you already have messages prepared! Well, here it is!

Option 1: Photograph option.

Get a piece of paper. Decorate it! Put whatever you want on it - stickers, drawings, messages, a picture (please stay away from portraits taken by others or any material that might be copyrighted). To submit - we are all digital, so please work with the following options

Take a photograph of your page and email it to us!
    or
    Scan your page and mail the file to us! <-- Best option if it's a handmade artistic message like a drawing or any fan art, it will still maintain it's quality.
    or
    Create the page in Photoshop (or similar editing software) and mail the file to us! <-- That's probably the best option if you're doing anything digital.

OR

You may also send in any normal picture that you’ve taken with birthday greetings. Hold a birthday sign or a message up, or put up a birthday banner somewhere in your area to show Haruppi that her international fans love her.

Option 2: Birthday message

Send us a short birthday message for Haruppi! English or Japanese only. There's no limit to how much you can write, as long as it's within reasonable length.

Notes:

On ANY submission: please include your name/username and your country in your message. If you're from the USA, you may include your state as well. Do NOT include any personal or direct contact information such as e-mails or Twitter usernames, etc

You can email your messages and photo to us at kodamaharuka@hotmail.com or submit them on HappyHaruppi♛. You can also PM us for any questions or suggestions.

Submission Deadline: August 12th, 2015

----------------------------------------------
    T-Shirt Info (orders now closed)
    ----------------------------------------------

We’ve had a great run the last couple years getting Haruppi’s birthday book put together, and we’re excited to get going again for another year. This year, we are trying something new!

It is our goal to make shirts for Haruppi’s birthday this year! We have a beautiful design worked up, and we will be printing it on cotton blend t-shirts which will be shipped to Haruppi along with her book. This is a pretty ambitious task for international fans, but many fan clubs do it and it’s the next step for us. And we believe we can do it - with your help especially. How? By getting your very own Haruppi Team Cwush 2015 birthday shirt!

To help fund the printing of the shirts, we’re opening this up to the community in limited numbers - first come, first served. The cost of the shirt will be $20 USD. I’m sure you all have questions, so I’ll try to answer the important ones up front.

- You said limited, how many people can get one?
    30. This may be overshooting it, there might not be nearly that many of you who want one, but that’s the maximum number. The reason for this is that I am personally handling the printing, packaging, and shipping of these shirts, and that’s the limit of what I believe I can handle, considering work and other obligations. It’s also the estimated number needed to fund Haruppi’s shirts.

- What does $20 get me?
    It covers the cost of your shirt and shipping to you along with a little leftover to help fund the shirts for Haruppi herself. If there is any money leftover in the pool once Haruppi’s shirts are covered (which we don’t expect but plan for the contingency) the remaining amount will be used to help with printing costs of her book. At no point will any money be used for anything other than Haruppi's project and support.

- How do I order?
    PM me to make arrangements. It will be very simple. I will add your name to a list and spreadsheet with your address. I will provide you with my personal PayPal email where you can send the payment. Once we have reached 30 orders or the deadline has been reached, we will have the shirts printed. When I receive the shirts, I will hand package and ship your shirt to you. Your shirt will be shipped in early September.

- What’s the deadline?
    August 5 or when all shirts are claimed. This is also the date after which I’ll start issuing refunds if we cannot continue with the project (which we really hope will not happen!).

Important: Whether you choose to get a shirt is entirely up to you. Most of you have seen the Team Cwush projects in the past; some of you are already preparing to send in your messages. In the past, we haven’t asked for anything from the community other than your well wishes to get things done for Haruppi. This is the first time we will be conducting a part of the project that involves money transfers from others. We are a small group and we do not have a joint bank account or other methods to pay for these projects.

So to participate and get a shirt, you will need to trust us, and specifically me, since we’ll be using my PayPal account for all shirt transactions. This is for the purposes of accountability and privacy. I carry a $0 balance there and will not be using it for personal purposes until the project is finished and shipped to Haruppi. Whatever money comes into my account during the project period will be used exclusively for the project. The project period will be from now until Sept 1.

You will provide your address to me alone (for your security and privacy) and the shirt will be shipped to you from the U.S.

If we do not get enough orders, or are unable to complete the project for any other reason, your money will be refunded promptly. By me, personally. There’s no obligation to participate and it’s entirely up to you if you want to get one of these shirts.

With all that said - who wouldn’t want one of these?

haruppishirt.PNG

This is the Haruppi 2015 birthday shirt. We hope you'll all come rushing in to get one of your very own.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Fuck! Knew I should have waited till next week. I got no discretionary funds after the spending streak I went on this past weekend. FUCK!:fp:

Put it in my siggy for you all, though. As usual.;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Great Idea! I need one of those T-shirts! Thank you for your hard work!

• Like Like x 2
  4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I'm in for this. :) It's pretty much the one international fan project I consistently participate in each year because it's well organized and Haruppi herself has always posted/talked about receiving it. Anything that will help make her birthday happier :ome:I'll send you a PM soon!

• Like Like x 2
  5. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Just ordered my T-shirt, now trying to decide what to write.

She always seems so appreciative of her fan support especially from her foreign fans. She always try to exhibit strength in the face of adversity so as not to trouble her fans.

• Like Like x 1
  6. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    I'll see if i can order one :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  7. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    T-shirt ordered! Now for the message :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  8. muhammad abi andara

muhammad abi andara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    nice design ^^
    just have one colour? black maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Parikkuren

Hi^ The shirt design is two colors, as shown in the picture, pink and orange, and the shirt itself will be white. That is the only version available.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  10. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I don't think I can contribute Kodama-tan's portrait right? haha :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  11. muhammad abi andara

muhammad abi andara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    ^nice video :)
    how much time you spend to make it?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Why not? Email a scan to kodamaharuka@hotmail.com with your name and nationality, I'm sure we could include it in the book :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    2-3 weeks, but on and off (work as usual during day time and weekdays, and sketch on weekends and weekday nights.)

Thanks~!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Parikkuren

REMINDER: There are only 4 more days to order a shirt! I've been contacted by a couple of people who showed interest but haven't completed their order. If you want one, don't wait!

Also, please do not forget to send your congratulations, artworks, drawings, or other messages for the book! A lot has happened for Haruppi this year and she deserves all the recognition we can give her.

• Like Like x 1
  15. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Tomorrow, August 5th, is the last day to order a t-shirt or complete a reserved transaction. Please support this project however you can, even by merely spreading the word. It's depending on the outcome of this year that we'll decide whether or not the project will be brought back next year.

Regarding the messages collected so far, we're quite underwhelmed seeing how we have so much less response compared to last year and what we had originally expected. I know Haruppi has had her best year by far since the release of HILY! and it's quite discouraging that this might be the cause for some fans to lax and not go all out this year to support her and show her that. One thing for sure, we'll never have enough messages or enough support for Haruppi. A meaningful messages is encouraged but if you've got your hands full then find 10 minutes of your free time, come up with something simple yet encouraging, address any of her recent accomplishments, right a her an advice or jot down a quick happy birthday one or two liners and send it to us.

It really doesn't take that long and the giveaway of it is knowing your message will be Haruppi's soothing good night read. Let's support Haruppi through the good just as much as we did through the bad. If not further.

• Like Like x 1
  16. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I will write a message, just have to make up my mind if it will be a picture of some kind or "just" a message... But the deadline for the message is on the 12th right? But I will not wait until the last day this year, I promise! Haruppi deserves lots of messages and support!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    By the way, how is the t-shirt projekt going? Have you gotten enough orders? I realt like that T-shirt and if you are short some orders I could order one more ( and force my twin to put it on alongside me) She and the rest of my family think my interest in 48-Group is nuts!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Parikkuren

T shirt orders are going well! But there is still time and space for you to order another if you like!

• Like Like x 1
  19. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I think I will do that then!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Saku-desu

Saku-desu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    only one colour?