1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka's Birthday Project ♛ [FINISHED]

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by .SK., Aug 21, 2013.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Just wow.

the holy bible has just been dethroned.

there's a new book to worship :worthy:

EDIT : you made several ones? Is it possible to get one?

DOUBLE EDIT : did you let some non-translated message so she can understand we are all foreigners?

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I'd better clear this up, the picture above from tumblr is a mock-up that t-motion did to demonstrate what the book might look like at an early stage in the design process. The pics that Snipakill posted are the ones of the real book, that's my kitchen table under the book.

Only one copy of the book was printed, the book is a gift just for Haruppi. I understand the desire to want one, I'd quite like one myself but I feel that would go against the spirit of it being something just for Haruppi, I hope you understand.

The majority of messages were in english and were translated. Both the english and japanese versions were printed. All messages had the country of origin of the message and we explained in the introduction that this book was from international fans. Also we included a world map near the end of the book with the countries of the message senders marked out on it. I think there were four continents represented so next year we need to find Haruppi fans in Africa and Australia! [clap]

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm really speechless on how great the book look.

But i'm even more in awe that you guys had the motivation to bring this project in real shape.

You have my respect.

Next goal must be to put a message on her G+ to tell her we were the one who wrote the message, since she actually read from time to time.

Aah, i am just dreaming of a (virtually) interaction with Haruppi, in wait of a future handshake.

5. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

wow this project/book is really amazing, seriously you guys are really awesome! [clap] [clap]

I'm pretty sure that Haruppi won't mind this coming late because the quality is really excellent. Hoping that next year will be even more awesome and hopefully i'll be able to help out next year haha.

Congratulations everyone and really a big respect to Team Cwush for the effort that you gave to make this project possible. [clap] [clap]

6. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Wow, the book looks amazing.
    It was a pleasure to contribute to this project. Translating was more work than I expected, but it was worth it. I could really see how much love there is for Haruppi around the world.

I'm sure Haruppi will love it.