1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kohama Kokone (Kokko)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 4, 2022.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Your avatar is so outdated.

3. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Ssssssscary !!!!

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kokone has been getting some attention on Sayonara Mouri-san's episodes lately with her funny awkward silences, the MC called it 'Kokkotime' lol. You can watch it here and here. That's just what I would expect of her XD This isn't the first time that she gets attention for her personality, in the other 17th gen shows too, the MC usually laugh and joke because of her short funny answers or her expressions. it's good for her that she managed to get a chara so fast, it helps her to stand out. and she's so cute in those videos <3

I watched her latest Showroom from two days ago, it was very early so I guess this was a stream planned by management lol, she watched the Sayonara Mouri-san episode. She was so sleepy ;w; She mostly stayed silent while watching but she talked before and after. She's actually very nice to fans, she read a lot of comments, made poses, said good luck to people for their work/school etc. She is so cute :3 She also talked about Kokkotime and she seems embarassed about it, but she's happy for getting screentime ^^

Some screenshots:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 10
  6. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I'm writing here just to say: Kokone's been growing up on me. At first I thought that her non-smiling chara was absolutely unnatural and a bit annoying but after watching the Budokan concerts, I started to find it actually really funny. I caught myself laughing because of the difference of her and the other girls :^^;: I really wish that she starts smiling a bit more because is something an idol gotta do eventually on her career, and because when she slipped a bit and gave small (actually really small) smiles, I found her smile very cute. But is indeed funny seeing the girls smiling a lot and then the camera goes to her and she's literally :|

I'm looking forward to her A4R debut though. I just hope that she doesn't end performing Junai no Crescendo or Faint. These songs require expressiveness and the latter would actually be too sexy for her age, so just no. Haru ga Kuru Made or Kikyou would be nice for her. 7ji 12fun would be funny.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Kokko is reminding me a lot of Watanabe Rika formerly of Keyakizaka/Sakurazaka. They have a similar extremely shy personality where even when addressed on a variety show, nothing will come out of their mouth. I'm happy to see the hosts working magic with it on sayonara mouri san.

Her no smile performance really are funny and adorable and I REALLY hope her dancing improves enough for her to be able to perform the theatre show soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

These short videos are too cute especially the first one [hehe] (Source: #1 / #2)

• Like Like x 3
  9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I expect her performance to be a rendition of 7ji12pun with her ventriloquist act (closed-mouth singing) and walking around on kikkyou (the 2 back dancers have no solo lines), yet, something about her face makes me smile. maybe because she can't...

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't think it was ever posted here before but the 100 Q&A of Kokone from a few months ago has been subbed by erikopics! You can watch the full video here! This has a lot of infos about her like how she has 2 brothers and 2 sisters, she said that she is competitive (this surprised me lol), her favorite AKB song is Saikyou Twintail *-*, something that surprised her about AKB is that they do their own make-up, the member she would want to be for a day is Erii, the member she wants to talk to is Remii (same age) and there are a lot more infos. There's also a lot of Kokko-like answers, haha. Btw I really like her hair and her style there, she has a good fashion sense, it's simple and classy. She looks good :3

Some cute pictures from Kokone's Twitter <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Erii and Kokone are getting closer! I think it's funny that Erii, who's only 19 (she debuted so young that in my eyes she seems younger lol), thinks of Kokone (15 years old) as her baby, hahaha. They're so cute. Erii made a tweet to say that she talked with Kokone a lot and Kokone made her laugh a lot, and she called her cute. Kokone replied and then made a tweet too with pictures. I'm so glad that Kokone is getting support from other members especially since it's Erii, I love both of them! Erii talks about her quite often. That's so sweet of her :')

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 5
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kokkotime [hehe] This will always be funny haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kokone passed 10k followers on Twitter today!! Congrats!! <3
    She is the 3rd member in 17th gen to pass 10k followers after Aichan and Yukinee.
    and another info: Kokko's first tweet is the most liked tweet from 17th gen overall!

Kokko.jpg

Another good news: Kokko had her first sold out slot for online talk!! Congrats!! <3
    it was a few days ago in the 8th Sales 2nd Round of HisaLip. I'm so happy for her!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    DoN'T aSK AbOuT mY THeATer dEBuT
    [​IMG]
    oR ELsE
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Nekokko

[​IMG]

I am a simple girl; I see Kokko smiling on stage and I gif it.

• Like Like x 6
  17. comfygazer

comfygazer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    さとみな ♡
    from kokko's twitter
    santa nonkokko!!!

757F6C30-B479-4A12-B23A-B783F6088792.jpeg

nonchan also replied: “you were cute :blush:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

I think this Kokko girl is borderline autistic. I was trying to be understanding and nice cuz she's only 15.. but this girl still can't even crack a smile.. It's depressing and painful to see her in theater. I should get paid to see her perform in theater. Her mails are short AF and not even worth paying a penny. And this girl is Nogi and Sasshi group leftover.

It's been more than half year so there's no excuse anymore. She won't change. Can't wait till 18th gen girls to come and take every single opportunity from Kokko. She might then finally change a little bit.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hating on a 15 years old, who has plenty of space for improvement.

The problem isn't her.

• Agree Agree x 8
  20. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    Does anyone know why Kokone moved out of the shared dorm? :( I didn't know it happened until I saw the other girls post a pic and she wasn't there! :cry:

• Useful Useful x 1