Kohara Haruka / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'SDN48 Members' started by makistar, Jan 24, 2009.

1. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Re: Kohara Haruka / Under

I just wanted to pop in & say that Haruchan was my favourite B member for quite awhile (she's still up there!) & I'm a bit sad that she didn't end up in K-- my two favourites would be on the same team! Omg that'd be amazing. (T__T;

I've made a conscious decision to support her anyway, though. She's so adorable & gah. Great! I just don't know how I'm going to support her with her being in SDN. D: SDN has no LODs or anything, right? I've never even heard an SDN song~

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Kohara was one of my favorite Team B members, too, and was my favorite Kenkyuusei before she got promoted. It sucks that she's in SDN because it's so hard to follow her. I wish Akimoto had just kept her in AKB. :(

3. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ I agree. However, I've read that when Haruka unders for...whoever she unders for, she does an amazing job! Like, she can really dance & strut her stuff! So maybe it was a good decision?

Also. I've delved deeper into SDN & I'm actually getting really into it. I mean, I've only heard two songs & the previews on the official site, but still! I want an LOD really really bad. However I think it's a bit weird for me to like SDN...I mean, I'm not attracted to women! Ha ha. I...don't know. I won't stop liking them but I just find it odd for a gay guy to like an idol group catering to heterosexual men's fantasies. Ha ha.

4. Naomi

^ I'm not attracted to women, either, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy their shows. AKB does a bunch of sexy stuff I still enjoy them. :)

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I don't think there's anything wrong with liking something not necessarily aimed at your 'demographic'. You don't have to be attracted to someone to appreciate their looks/talent/whatever. I'm not interested in guys but it didn't stop me from acting like a complete fangirl when I saw the male kpop group shinhwa perform. My deeper male voice easily drowned out the hordes of korean fangirls in the audience :awesome: (the look of surprise on my favourite member's face when he saw me yell out his name from the front row... the only white guy in the house... :rofl: :rofl: )

6. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ Oh my gosh, thank you! Both of you. You made me feel better. XD

7. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Haruchan is an official member of SDN now! She's no longer an under! lfja;g;llj; YAY! <3 That makes me so happy!!

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

KYURURUN POWER~! She made senbatsu. ;___; <3 This means a lot since this is the first time one of my oshimen is in senbatsu. So happy!

9. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

SIGH this thread need more love...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: [rofl] [rock]
    TEARS OF JOY after watching the GAGAGA PV!

I have never seen Kohara in a pv this much since well ever. Even I admit despite her not having such a high rank considering its a small unit, I think she got alot of camera time. overall though i think the PV was quite fair and tried to include everyone, which makes it more awesome!

10. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Well, it's the first time we can see her in a PV, and she looks great !

I like her a lot, and she loves me too ! (yes, she told me that this summer :D)

11. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Kyururun really reminds me of someone else but I can't figure out who :fp:
    I'm happy she made it into senbatsu though <3

12. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

CONGRATULATIONS, DARLING, ON MAKING SENBATSU AGAIN! <3

I'm so happy. ;A; This is the first time an oshi of mine made senbatsu... TWICE! XD Woo!

13. Naomi

^ I'm happy, too! It seems like we're the few people that are happy with the senbatsu line-up. xD

She's one of the centers in the picture, too. I'm so happy. ;_; Congrats, Kohara!

14. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ I know right? XD

I'm so happy she's in the center of the picture, too! ;A;

15. liverliverliver

liverliverliver Kenkyuusei

haha, I thought I would be the only one happy to see Kyururun in senbatsu again, but I'm glad there are more fans here. XD

16. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ Yes! Kyururun is my second favourite idol ever. :3 She's amazing, isn't she?! <3

17. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

2 questions:
    1) How do you pronounce "Kyururun"?
    2) Could someone with appropriate privileges update the first post with this nickname (and perhaps stages / units / singles she's been a part of ... there is only AKB info on there)

18. Naomi

Oops. :fear: I don't think she's been in any SDN units, hence why it hasn't been updated, and I forgot to update it to include GAGAGA. That reminds me, I need to update all of the SDN pages now to include their newest single. D:

And about pronouncing Kyururun... I can pronounce it, but I can't explain it, so I'll have to let someone else do it. :lol:

19. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

She mostly took Sakuran's spot in Yuuwaku no Garter now.
    And it seems she's subbing for Kana in I'm sure too.

20. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ O______O REALLY!? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFORMATION.

I can only imagine seeing Kyururun in I'm sure. gkja;gljal;gja;lgj;algj;lajgalgj.

On how to pronounce Kyururun: it's kind of like. Q-roo-roon. Does that make sense? XD Haha.