1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

maybe she should fire her own management agency and hop on Miichan's agency, get a new pb, dvd, calendar, and then a tour.

2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^ Aren't they signed with the same IDOL agency?

3. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

4. raijin

raijin Member

Haruna should really have her own solo project.

Haruna on B!B!B! PV.. i died a lot of times.. :XD:

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

shows you how much i know about Idols, agencies and AKB48....lol :roll:

what i know, is basically what you all tell me, and i have that to be thankful for..

i rest my case, i stand corrected....sorry Harunyan... :x

6. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    ^
    ^ Haruna was so mean in Meetan's PV! She pushed her over :[ I think it's because of her bullying role from that one drama...Yasuko To Kenji (My friend told me she played a bully in the drama and called her fugly... I said that a lot of people were going to come after her XD)

7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^ Haha, I watched that this morning. I love evil bullying Haruna =) And I also love Meetan-pushing Haruna.

Oh, you can tell your friend that he should report to torture chamber 3 for his reeducation. I just have to prepare the red hot pokers :twisted:

8. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

My friend is a girl (notice a her in the previous) But whatever... you can call her his cause she's mean <_<;; and doesn't like Haruna XD

So Haruna gets pushed in her version? lolol. I'm gonna go watch xD

9. raijin

raijin Member

whoa! really?! i haven't seen all of the solo PVs. i'll check that one out a little later.
    this info is actually making me smile right know.. :XD: i'm wondering how it was like..
    even Haruna is "bullying" someone.. she's so adorable that i can never hate her..

and oh.. fugly!? WTF! is your friend blind? j/k :XD:

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah seriously, I should go poke her eyes till she thinks Matsumoto Jun is ugly <_<;; hahaha. Payback >:[ Fwee~~ And today my other friend said CinDy was ugly =_=;; Conclusion: They are all jealous :D (Cause girls hating other girl idols just doesn't make sense does it? I mean, look at this site.. lol. :D)

11. raijin

raijin Member

oh do that please, :lol: some of your friends are.. um. ever thought of having new set of friends? :XD:
    yeah, maybe they're jealous of the Girls/Idols. and yes, girls who like girl idols are cool.

i forgot to post this earlier.. the No Sleeves unit is one of the best announcements of the year.. :D

12. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

OMG I MUST MOVE TO JAPAN BEFORE 2014, otherwise I shud just burn myself while singing boku no 'haru'

>_<

%$#@ omg, by 2014 I will just barely finish my MA. degree. This is a serious problem x'( I won't make it in time !

I shud just buy a can of high quality gasoline and store it somewhere safe then.. who knows, maybe by 2014 we'll run out of gasoline.

I havent read this post before, but I've been refering to her as haruhime or harunohime ever since I saw her name in kanji. Nice coincidence isn't it xD ?

Thing is, I tried and tried to type her name in kanji on my Mac, and I found that I shud type 'H-i-n-a' instead of 'H-a-r-u-n-a' to get the correct kanji, and I often mixed up hina and hime, and I got the habit refering to her as 'Haruhime', coz Harunyan sounds kinda funny, and kojiharu sounds just like an abbreviation, don't you think?

Anyway, it doesn't matter now coz I won't make it before her 26th birthday. I wish I would be able to attend her wedding from afar.. T__T

After that, I'll return to the US, dig a wide big hole in my backyard, jump in, soak then burn! burn! burn! baby burn! xD

[Sayonara, watashi no kataomoi..

ie no.. chikaku no.. senrou ni....]

P/s: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xngjUd4Y ... re=related

Can anyone tell me more about the Tennoz she refered to in this clip ? Is that the Tennoz Isle - some kinda high class condo ?

13. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ That's pretty brutal... Maybe you should take classes over summer or take more classes during the year to speed up the process ^_^ cept it'd be harder and of course... more work =_=;; lols.

14. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Don't worry, lordkyrie, we'll send you an invitation to our wedding :p

Oh, and Stage48's very own Hina was declared Haruna's inpfficial little's sis after we found out about the name :D and ofc you are welcome to fanboy her, too ^^

15. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

Oh, hinatin ?
    You know, I'm Dokidoki on her site's chat roll <3
    I'm planning to give her a lot oshippin badges later on, so many she'll conquer the world :twisted: !

Oh, and if the lucky guy happen to be one of us in this community, I'll have to say in advance.. beware, guys, I'll snatch her away even if she's married <3 ;)

16. raijin

raijin Member

oh really? :twisted: :XD:

17. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

@raijin: not really, maybe. can't tell.

OMG, I've just finish reading the later half of the experiences threads.
    There's so many winners @ life here that make my head spinning..!

Tatamisan and Lamethsan are so win ! I wish I could see Harunyan in person as often as tatami san see miichan, or I wish I had 2 minutes talk with Haru, even if it's just some random hihowareyou ivebeendyingtoseeyou clueless things and she just 'a no... aaa...' all the time.. ow youkoukurama you're so win.. and my face turn soo green reading your handshake event..

I want to work in Japan!!!! aw..

18. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

oi, that was my line boy!

19. hina

hina Member

lordkyrie!!! haha. welcome to Haruna's thread! (my sister's thread :XD: ) now all we need to do now is wait for Ogi for Haruna's release. :(

20. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Imo, Haruna's release material are long since done, but they withold it due to über awesomeness that normal people cannot bear O: