1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

Yeah, they're considering some ethical issues before the release.. The uber killing power of the materials is really something you cannot take lightly.

Imagine the big NYTimes headline the morning after the release:

"Worldwide mysterious deaths - CoD: nasal hemorrhage!"

or

CoD: Overdrooling dehydration!

Too dangerous.

P/s: by chance, this is the 500th reply in this thread. I feel just so pure win ! :^O^:

2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Haha, good one :D

Anyways, it looks like they REALLY neglect my poor Harunyanyan :cry2:

Now Erepyon gets a PB + DVD, too. While she is abnormally cute and ofc deserves it...

[Wordy enrage in 3...2...1...]

[align=center]WHERE THE FLUFF IS MY HARUNA SOLO STUFF!!!

THIS

IS

OUTRAGEOUS!!!
    [/align]

*begins to swipe rabidly at the AKB management*

3. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

*Tranq shots Wordy* There there ^^

But yesh, as a frontgirlish thing, she should get some solo stuff :<

4. raijin

raijin Member

New Unit is coming..
    Hopefully wishing, a solo project is in the works too.. :XD:

5. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

Hmm, maybe she wants to follow the acting career with 200% power and not releasing gravure stuffs? She WANTED to do gravure when she was in Angel Eyes, but now maybe, she changes her mind, or Ogi advises her not to.

Well, taking about PBs reminds me of Nozofisu's PB in the 0ji59fun moe contest [the week Haru K.Oed all 5 guys with her yukata-hanabi set and uberly powerful finishing head-pose] .. I feel very sorry for Nozofisu and Miichan... those punishments were way too ill..

Come to think of it, I guess the road of an actress is a bit different of that of an idol, ne? Acchan also hasn't released any gravure stuff since she entered the dorama industry, has she? [correct me if I'm wrong]

For now, I'm looking forward to see her growth in the dorama field.
    Still I can't comment anything on her acting skill, for I haven't watched enough yet. [please, if you can, reseed everything related to our Haru, leaving a few torrents on doesnt hurt your uber line, ne?]

Being an idol, a singer, and an actress all at the same time, it must be very tiring.
    Haruna is working hard, for us fan.
    So, we shud do our best in watever we're doing, and support her whenever we can!

6. raijin

raijin Member

^Whatever is happening to Harunyan's career right now is fine, new AKB48 single is due out soon as well as new No Sleeves unit.. not to mention A5, and the dorama stuff.. Doing all these is tiring indeed, the clamor for her solo project is normal, i guess.. and is also good for promoting her as a singer/actress.

Solo PBs, Calendar, DVD are of course welcomed.. especially for us who love Kojiharu. :D

7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Exactly. Whatever she does, we must support her. And The no sleeves unit is definitely another step up. and her being in dramas repeatedly isn't a bad thing, either.

Still, I had at least hoped for a calender to hang on my wall and smile at every morning =(

8. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

Make one yourself ?

:p

9. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^I thought kidnapping her for a little photoshooting but... do you know how much henchmen cost these days? *sigh*

10. raijin

raijin Member

i actually have one.. :whistle:
    well, i made one for myself.. :XD: :fear:

11. raijin

raijin Member

still no news of upcoming Harunyan solo project.. :XD:

kidding aside..
    i'm glad and at the same time excited about Haruna's new dorama.. and of course with the Minamis.. :D
    i'm looking forward to it..
    their new single Oogoe Diamond. i'm liking it more and more, especially with the "new" version..
    i can hear Harunyan's voice clearly..
    now i'm wondering about it's PV..

while waiting/hoping for a solo project of hers.. these would do.. for now..

12. hina

hina Member

but for now, let's just worship Kojiharu-kun

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :XD:

seriously, when i first saw that pic, it reminded me so much of animes like Ouran High School Host Club and Yamato Nadeshiko: Shichi Henge.

I mean at first there was evil-scheming Haruna in Yasuko to Kenji and now i'm hoping for badass Kojiharu-kun! :XD:

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Hahahahahahahaha!!! Kojiharu-kun for the win! :XD:

Seriously...I think I'm turning queer for her...:p

(And Ouran Host Club wins. Extremely. Hard. B-))

14. irish_robz

irish_robz Kenkyuusei

Not sure if this was brought up before...in her Private Video @ ~01:20...

[​IMG]

...any guesses for what that censored single/album could be? I'm wondering if it was some H!P one :p

From what I can see, it kinda looks like Morning Musume's 29th single, Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~; here's one of it's covers...

[​IMG]

Harunyan's a Momusu fan? :roll:

15. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yup, that's been known for awhile. It's good that you were able to pick it out for yourself though! I just read it somewhere xD. I've also seen a picture of her holding up a Berryz Koubou concert item.

In the 2008 AKB48 Visualbooks, she (as well as Komatani Hitomi) listed her favourite artist as Morning Musume. I believe that in the same visualbook she said the reason she auditioned was because she saw Natsu Mayumi's name and new that she choreographed for Morning Musume previously.

16. hina

hina Member

^
    ^
    yup, that's Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ alright (noticed that too, the first time i watched her private vid ;) ) , and yes Haruna is a self-proclaimed Momusu fan. And there are other AKB members in to HP like Kana, Rinatin, etc.

17. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^ lol, I think that's sweet. I just wonder if there are H!P girls into AKB48. Just think how weird it'd be: two IDOLs from different groups fanboying and squealing at each other XD

Btw, I'm thinking of putting a bounty on the head of the fucktard who is responsible for the fact that Haruna doesn't get a PB OR a Calendar this year... <.< *Wordy enrage (again) in 7 Days*

18. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Maybe there isn't any in the first place?
    She has all those fame in dramas, what more could she possibly need

19. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Never be content with what you got, reach for the stars.

And I think she's big enough to actually reach them. Oh, and since she HAS that fame in dramas (and AKB. She's Team A's 2nd frontgirl^^), she should milk it (and our wallets :lol: ) for what it's worth :D

20. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu's crossdress

HOMG!!!!!!
    I suddenly see love sparkling in my eyes..

and yes I wanna see a PB too though... decent one at least??