1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Kojiharu.... Byebye...May there be success at every turn of life and all your dreams come true!
    The one who brought me to Akb world... Thank you :flower: Omedetou...

2. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Happy Birthday and Goodbye Kojiharu!

Kojima Haruna, the last of the original Kami-7, has graduated today. Thank you for being part of AKB all of these years and wish you the best on your future.

3. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday NyanNyan:ome:

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    how can u forget ur own username ? XD . the original kami7 still 1 girls left , only the original kami7 from 1st gen allready graduated all.

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I may be in a minority, but to me the original kami 7 were the front girls in Skirt, Hirari. If there had been six or eight in front, we wouldn't be talking about kami 7 today.

Senbatsu (7 Members)
    • Team A: Itano Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Narita Risa, Maeda Atsuko, Nakanishi Rina

6. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That's mean member from 1st generation only minegishi

7. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The last Showa idol has graduated from AKB48. Grazie Kojiharu! Thank you for 12 years of memories and laughter. And Happy 29th birthday! <3

Some photos from her last stage:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yep.

9. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday and goodbye my forever Kami Oshimen.

10. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Gosh, me too, she was my first Oshi :) Loved her smile on a live performance of Heavy Rotation I saw on YouTube and it made me check out another AKB video, and then another and another....5 years on and I'm still has hooked :lol:

Bless you Nyan Nyan, thanks for 12 fabulous years and good luck in the future :mail:

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Kojiharu was the second member I noticed and started to like (first one was Mariko, they both made an amazing duo together) and this somehow hit me stronger than other graduations. I'm gonna miss her eccentricities, her beauty, her sense of humor and that despite being one of the busiest members, she always seemed to care about younger/not so popular members (she was very considerate, like the queen she is).

Thank you for everything, Kojima Haruna. I will follow your career after graduation <3

12. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  13. KojiHaruNyan

KojiHaruNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    A very happy birthday to Kojiharu:ome:, and success to whatever she does in the future:1st:! Kami-oshi no matter what!

14. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

can u translate what aki-p write for kojima at her graduation stage???:(

15. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It would be very interesting the comments of Aki-P.

Because carries been writing every day for years to Kojiharu.

16. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Can anyone tell me what show this skit is from? It's pretty old though...

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here[/QUOTE]
    To dissimulate by representing that the other is the culprit. [hehe]

Numero Tokyo 2017 of May.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  18. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

I'm watching over and over kojima haruna graduation stage,and i see interaction between her and her kouhai,and when they sing yuuhi wo miteiruka,almost of her kouhai crying for her,as you can see mayuyu and yukirin cry for her too,i though it is rare to see mayuyu cry for her senpai,i just realised how much haruna means a lot to akb member,and i just think akb will not feel the same without her,she is not an absolute ace like maeda atsuko,have a leadership like takahashi minami,but i think she is very important member for akb48...It just my thought

19. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I haven't seen it yet (I'm still waiting for a higher quality video), but I think the reason why so many of the girls were crying at Haruna's graduation is because her departure really feels like the end of an era. She's been with the group since the beginning. Now only Miichan can say she's been in the group longer. When Acchan graduated it was sudden and shocking because she was still like 22 and probably could've stuck around a bit longer, but the rest of the Kami7 was still around along with all our fave faces so that helped lessen the blow. But now almost literally all the notable older members of the 48 group are gone. I'm not just talking about the other Kami7 but also girls like Akimoto Sayaka, Sae, Kasai, Maeda Ami, Paruru, Kawaei, Takajo, Mocchii, Wasamin, Nakagawa Haruka, Umechan, Lovetan, Sato Amina, Reinyan, Iwata Karen, Hirarii, Nishino Miki, Naanya... I could go on and on... and don't even get me started on NMB... I seriously feel like every girl I've ever laid eyes on and thought was notable is gone now. And this week I lost two more of my remaining oshis: Keiichi and Kojiharu. Yabushita Shu is another rising star who graduated way too soon it feels like. I'm just sure the girls in the group must feel this even more than I do... It feels real now that the group is not the same anymore. And I think everyone is worried they'll go the way of Morning Musume who are definitely not as relevant as they were when the group was at it's peak in the early 2000's. I'm sure they must be anxious. Kojiharu was an anchor that tied AKB down to its roots. Now she's gone and so is the sense of security she must've made her kouhai feel. I completely understand the tears. It's frustrating that things can't just stay the same and time has to move on.

Sorry for the long post... I have a lot of feels this week :cute:

Edit: Can we talk about how this queen wore a Dior gown to her theatre graduation?? #WhenWillYourFave

20. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Preview for Kojiharu guest appearance for Sakurai- Ariyoshi the Yakai no 04/27

video: https://twitter.com/EaUir6341HerT/status/855364250717503488

Kojiharu went to the second weekend of Coachella.

C-FBLnwVYAEa5jK.jpg C-GTuwnVYAA2Y3q.jpg C-K8etQV0AQ4Fln.jpg C-K8HmYVoAApwoT.jpg C-Kr93pUAAIPBjL.jpg

video: https://twitter.com/kojiharunyan/status/856398785747894273

credit: Kojiharu's twitter and instagram

Kojiharu is in the trailer the movie will release on 06/24 for Crazy Ken Band 20th Anniversary

http://iineiineiine.official-movie.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017