1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. raijin

raijin Member

that won't happen until we meet each other.. :XD:

2. Shokora

Shokora Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Was Haruna's creamy white thighs performance in Coin Locker Monogatari already mentioned??

3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

yes, both her legs and her acting in coin locker monogatari make me squeal like a lovesick schoolgirl times and again...

the schoolgirl part worries me the most :lol:

4. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

So you haven't seen those legs in Muri na renai.

Anyway, shall we change topic xD
    You guys are getting even worse than the ojisan.
    Stop with the legs and thighs thingy.

Why didn't you mention her PJs in Coin Locker Monogatari, they, in combination with her hairstyle back then was a true moe-overdose. so kawaii

Any comments on her voice & acting?
    Any comments on her dorama ?
    I really can't wait for mendol, to watch her acting and listening to Relax.

Well, I think, haru hope every fans will see her more than just her face and legs.

5. raijin

raijin Member

^ yes.. change the topic, we all know how nice Harunyan's legs and thighs are.

my take on Haruna's acting is okay, it'd be better if she improves..
    she makes very good facial expressions. her voice is nasal but still cute..

6. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

Yeah, counting down for Mendol.

She's overly cute, let's see how she deal with boyish roles.
    But
    I think mendol is hard for her if the plot goes that way..

Instead,
    I guess she will play as a confused girl in men outfit, often makes mistakes and behaves like a girl sometime, risk revealing her true identity... not really cool, but way more kawaii.. You know, like, for tennen(s), the harder they try, the more mistakes (just small mistakes) they make, and it makes them incredibly cute.

1st thing 1st, watever she does, she is A WALKING MONUMENT OF MOE.

Well, she's best for cute roles, either a bit witty like in coin locker or just pure moe/tennen.
    She's just 6~7/10 for sad roles, because her frown shows more dislikes and endurance than sadness.
    Her tears indeed hurt my heart, but maybe because it's me; objectively, these tears still lack some bitter taste because she is always too cute, or they were accompanied by the frown.
    It's okay to frown just a bit, to think, or something sad, don't frown too long haruhime T__T
    Because cute face + frown = something wrong there..
    Just a bit, then try to force a sad smile or express sadness through just the eyes.. a bit teary if needed.. [yay teary cute face hurts deep]
    Hard frown = not good, people would see more face than sad eyes.
    Exception: ep04 coin locker, she cry while on the phone, no frown, just tears. That wins.

She's perfect for happy face, humorous roles, to crack a light joke every now and then. Really, cant never get enough of her smile.

Assertive, tenacious girl? I don't get to see her playing these roles often. Just Gokusen 3rd season ep6. - I give it an 8/10.
    Coin locker monogatari? yeah, there were some scenes, but they weren't emphasized and her PJs and hairstyle just overwrite a lot of data in my brain. So I couldn't comment anything on that.

Coin locker monogatari? - well, a normal schoolgirl, but not quite normal, brave, a bit witty, great in negotiation and confrontations. Strong and caring. Nosy? not really - overall: just.. LOVE.

Yasuko to kenji - well, not evil, but more like a mean girl. Our hina cut out a good example gif on her blog. Nyannyan definitely can play meanie. Really, there's not enough haru there in this dorama to make comment, it's just very very vague because FOUR protagonist with a lot of things and relationship between them cover our hime's hardworking.
    Some of her screentime was noticeable, but after a very long run of Oki(s) and Tsubaki(s), miss Shingyouji just fade.
    Damn. I had to rewind a lot.

I'm thinking twice on loading Yamada Taro Monogatari - I hate to see a background harunyan. Anyway, I'll scan and skim for every harunyan frame in that drama one weekend.

Joshi deka ep 2 : the torrent died before I could download.

Anyway, she will get far and shine even further.

One last side note about mendol: takamina looks cool and okay, she'll get a lot of girls, as a boy. nyanyan looks like she try too hard on her men-face, but she's the tallest and it gives an okay atmosphere.

Miichan looks... just so dem evil xD [that I have to double space and place a whole new line to emphasize] !!!@##%!@%!

About her singing.. there's only 2 wishes on my mind:
    I want to try...

1. Watarasebashi - nyan's audition version [guess I just can't - lol]
    2. Relax.

7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^I on the other hand think se'll do very well in men-dol. And I do think she's the best-looking "guy", too. She will be great and we will be able to squeal our hearts out. Period!

That's just your fanboying speaking there! No complaints though, my own fanboying agrees 100% with you :D

I only saw coin-locker monogatari, gokusen 3 and yasuko to kenji so far.

I really loved her acting in coin-locker monogatari. She's really kickass at times and heartbreakingly sad a other times. I really LOVE her big (no, make that "giant") dark eyes and when she cries, she makes me want to rush over to her side and hold her till it's better again. :(

If you saw the jump&cry PB, you have to agree that she's one of the, if not THE best crier in the whole PB.

Ofc, in gokusen 3, we saw nothing of that. She was just a bubbly (and slightly airheaded) young girl in love. Suits her, too. I SQUEALED the entire time I saw her there, she looked just too cute, especially with that hairdo <3

in Yasuko to kenji, she plays a meanie. You know, I really don#t like ppl like this, but Haruna gets the job really well done. She's a good meanie, too. And even if I don#t like ppl like that, I HAVE TO obey the first rule:

YOU MUST LOVE HARUNYANYAN!

That's it. I never saw Yamada Taro Monogatari. Background-haruna? No thanks. I know any Haruna is good, but watching an entire drama for just a few seconds? No sir, not me. I'd just go for screencaps ^^

As for her voice:

You know, I really disliked it when I first heard it. So... nasal ^^
    But now, it's the other way round. I really like it. It stands out and I just connect the voice with the hugglyness of hers :cute:
    And the voice is good for singing, too. I really love her solo lines in songs.

Which brings me to: RELAX!
    I LOVE how her voice is all over the song.

Right now, I'm waiting for the PV for this song and for men-dol.

That's it for now. Let me end this post with a pic I've been staring at a lot recently:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (click for really really large version)

8. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks wordsmith for reminding me of haru hairstyle in Gokusen..

Hair like this...
    [​IMG]

And eyes like this...
    [​IMG]

:nosebleed:

EPIC

Well, I'm a noob @ these thing so it took while to fix,
    sorry then.

Fixed.

Did you know that JP has been using 100Mbps line for years and they're launching 1Gbps fiber optic service on Oct 1st...
    I'm so much a Wapanese here...

Harunyan + 1Gbps for just 57$/month + the bailout + the election ruckus = I so want to leave for Japan, lol.

Just can't at the moment.

9. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

PLEASE use imageshack or whatever service to have them thumbnail it. This picsize is ridicoulus, even to someone with broadband connection. Someone with slow dialup will have to keep this page open overnight for it to load.

Still, the pics ARE epic ^^ thanks a bunch :D

EDIT: thanks, this is much better ^^

10. Shokora

Shokora Kenkyuusei

[​IMG][​IMG]

Cuteness overload <3

11. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

I'll keep it to this one post because it's off topic, but FYI:
    The house in Chiba that I've been living in had a 3gbps line that cost just above 3000 Yen a month and slower speeds have been available for ages, even though I remember that they had been shared connections at first. A friend of mine got the 1G Yahoo!BB Hikari service when it was introduced and he had to share the line with 32 other people on his block.

Back on topic, I think everyone should be forced to watch Coin Locker Monogatari. It's short, interesting and cute. :D

12. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

^ Got around to finishing the last episode today. Yes, it really is a great show, and in the last episode, Kojiharu's acting stepped up a notch. I mean, she'll never win an Oscar (you know what I mean), but she's passable. :)

13. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

Shokora's pic..

Yeah that's what erase my brain.. :nosebleed:

MOE OVERDOSE!

14. Shokora

Shokora Kenkyuusei

^ the funny thing about that part was she is in the hot schoolgirl outfit one minute, and then the manager guy turns around and she's suddenly in her jammies.

15. raijin

raijin Member

KAWAII! :D
    i love it! <3

16. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

EXACTLY! :lol: I loved how the show was so quirky like that.

17. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Last week I bought the October issue of Duet, one of those magazines that consists entirely of Johnny's photoshoots (I've succumbed to the Hey! Say! JUMP boys), and while looking through the pages near the back where they usually insert a few random girl idols, I was pleasantly surprised to discover a Kojiharu page! it's just black and white, but it's a really nice picture of her. That's my first magazine with an AKB idol in it, since I didn't buy that Shojo Beat with AKB in it back in '06 when I saw it. (Stupid me. -_-) She looks pretty. =)

18. raijin

raijin Member

i'm enjoying every Haruna part on Ogooe Diamond PV!
    i'm loving every bit of it! <3

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^You must be enjoying a lot of it since she's all over the PV. She got a ton of solo lines and shots throughout the PV. I would almost say that she's the lead singer.

20. raijin

raijin Member

^You bet i am.. :D she's all over the PV and the song. i love the part where they were practicing their dance moves.. and yeah, she's almost the lead singer..