1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ahhh I want tickets... I wonder when they'll go on sale.

2. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    So the date is finally revealed, it is going to be tough to see AKB48 without her, I am also wondering about the location. It is interesting that it is a smaller location. But maybe she wanted to be closer to her fans and have a tearful intimate event.

I think that she would have a bright future ahead of her, I am going to miss her voice. I have to say that her voice is one that I can pick up on when they sing. I wonder if a bunch of the First Gen would come out and support and appear in her final concert.

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Be prepare for KojiYuu :D

Sent with Tapatalk

4. ABF48

ABF48 Member

^

they gonna bring all the dead back, not only yuko. but also mariko (mariharu), and 1st gen obviously.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt she had any say in it.

It's either...
    a) Bigger venues were already booked.
    b) They don't want to have a half-empty venue.

They are downsizing everything lately though.

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    it's probably the second one

7. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    You could guarantee those two to be there since it's nyannyan. Not sure about the other 1st gens other than Takamina though.

I remember reading somewhere that she wanted to graduate in Saitama so she graduates in her hometown ala Mariko. Maybe Yoyogi is close to her hometown in Saitama. I'm not familiar with Japanese geography so this is just a complete guess. Also Saitama Super Arena might be booked on that date making them choose this place if it really was close to her hometown.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  8. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    I've only been in the loop for 3 years now, but I also feel it's the end of an era. Happy I could meet her several times until now! Of course I'll apply for tickets when they go on sale. Hope I get them.

This will probably be the end of AKB48 for me. Though I'll probably still listen to the songs and watch the PVs.

I am ready to move on, but she did mean a lot to me in past years... and will always be remembered!

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i wanted her to center a single at least one more time before graduation but yeah that's not going to happen lol :(

10. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Kojiharu's showroom on 16/10/22

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

I hope she will be centre for the next single,,,,,,:)

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

about the venue being small...
    apparently it's very hard to book a big venue. or at least that's an official narrative (who knows, maybe management is using it as an excuse to downsize the venues, since they have no confidence to sell out the big ones anymore, and to keep popular members in the group for as long as they can).
    we all know that that was management's reason why Takamina's graduation concert was postponed even further and now Kojiharu said in PON that if she'd miss the opportunity in February, the next chance for booking an appropriate venue would be only in Fall 2017! (expect next big graduation in Fall))

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/49861785.html

with that being said, I find it veeeeeeery suspicious that OgiPro members take the longest to graduate (Takamina, Kojiharu, Harugon)). looks like OgiPro likes to milk the graduation hype of popular members)) Mayuyu will probably be next who'll graduate for more than 6 months.

13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Saitama and yoyogi is very far away , since yoyogi is near harajuku , and saitama is if i can said its outside tokyo .

I really hope to see the 1st gen to come to kojiharu concert especially Mariko , next year will be my 3rd year live in japan , and i'll never met my kami oshi (mariko sama) since i missed the chance to see her on takamina grad concert coz i have a trip to back to my country .

Im a really big fan of all gen 1 member and since kojiharu will grad on next year .. Later even i'll still support 48G , but i think its my time to slowly stepping away from idol world .

14. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    AHKAH promotion video

credit: AKB48 Daily

15. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    About the venue, Kojiharu mentioned repeatedly in the showroom that even Yoyogi (with 13k capacity) was difficult to book. They almost didn't get it.
    She also said because the concert falls on a weekday, it would be more convenient for fans if the venue was in the Tokyo region. So SSA is definitely out of the question.
    imo she has limited options because she has a specific date she wants to graduate on. which is why we ended up with Yoyogi. Definitely think she can sell way more than that.

@fatrain Interesting theory about OgiPro. :fear:

16. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Kojiharu attended MERY Halloween Event

Fieldcaster Japan

Maidigitv

Photos from event
    Cv3LsjTUkAIGXmZ.jpg Cv3XAbjUkAAVGei.jpg Cv3XAdIUsAAwu3r.jpg Cv26uV1UMAANVqd.jpg Cv3XAbLUAAAr41z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That makes sense.

I wonder why it's so hard for them to book big venues.
    At this rate I can see them holding off any concerts during the year and just doing a big one a year or something.

As long as it's a good concert, it'll be fine.

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

This if it's a party :corr:

20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Curious about her special produced stage