1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Kojima Haruna Special Stage [Koukando Bakuage] (16/11/21 ~ )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Nov 10, 2016.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Kojima Haruna special produced stage "Koukando Bakuage" (好感度爆上げ).
    November 21st Shonichi!

Line-up:
    Kojima Haruna, Oya Shizuka, Kojima Natsuki, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Hiwatashi Yui, Miyazaki Miho, Abe Maria, Shinozaki Ayana, Shimada Haruka, Nakata Chisato, Minegishi Minami, Izuta Rina, Omori Miyu, Murayama Yuiri, Okabe Rin, Kubo Satone.

Source: http://s.ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12217561743.html

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

I think it is Kojima Haruna not Haruka

3. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    She decided on the members herself? Does she even know the members she chose?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The post is corrected, but not the title of the thread. Do you need a moderator to fix that?

5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i wouldn't be surprised if she don't

6. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Yeap, I understand the older girls and Izurina but some looks like they are undering for her original choice and was not decided by her

7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    is this related to the new stage akb was supposed to get as the sousenkyo reward?

8. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    No, I don't think so

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

She probably didnt pick half of the members lol. Say she wants to be in this song, put Miichan in that song, a few more in other songs. Then the management fills the gaps

The SSK reward stage will probably be a brand new one but Akip is probably writing the songs VERY slowly. Should be before the next SSK tho

10. jcwc

jcwc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    lmao this comment made me laugh so hard hahaa
    i agree some of the members are ... kinda meh

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think Kojiharu maybe choose some of the girls herself, and maybe asked for advice (to other members) for the rest of the girls~ There are members from older gens and also from new gens, and there's a KKS and a team 8 member. it looks like a good mix of all different generations of AKB. it's mostly theater girls. and I don't think Kojiharu herself will perform it, other than the Shonichi probably (haha). and there will probably be other girls who will perform as under, since this stage is not just for one time. Anyway I kinda like the choices, especially Rinrin (one of my team 8 oshi, I'm glad she gets this chance!), Yuiri, Satone, Miyupon, and more. I'm interested in this stage, I hope the setlist will be good! it would be great if one of my favorites is center XD (I just hope Rinrin has a good position <3)

12. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    I think why Kojiharu choosed Rinrin over Takahashi Ayane, because they shared same perfecture. But hey, Rinrin have a good voice and dance, and, her admired senior is Kojiharu! Lol.

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    During the intro MC she said basically that she chose members she likes who aren't in Cabasuka (which is still filming).

Also I think the entire point of this is to give Kojiharu a stage she can perform lol. She only had three performances this year.

Koukando Bakuage Setlist
    M01 - Skirt Hirari (Kojima Haruna, Izuta Rina, Oya Shizuka, Shimada Haruka, Nakata Chisato, Nakanishi Chiyori, Miyazaki Miho)
    M02 - Dear My Teacher
    M03 - Iiwake Maybe
    M04 - Only Today

MC1 - Self Introductions

M05 - Senaka kara Dakishimete (Murayama Yuiri, Taniguchi Megu, Kojima Haruna, Kubo Satone, Hiwatashi Yui, Nakanishi Chiyori, Omori Miyu)
    M06 - Namida no Shounan (Miyazaki Miho, Abe Maria, Kojima Haruna, Shimada Haruka, Oya Shizuka)
    M07 - Shinkirou (Kojima Haruna, Okabe Rin)
    M08 - Relax! (Shinozaki Ayana, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami)
    M09 - Dakishimeraretara (Nakata Chisato, Kojima Haruna, Kojima Natsuki)

MC2 (Izuta Rina, Abe Maria, Shimada Haruka, Shinozaki Ayana, Miyazaki Miho, Oya Shizuka)

M10 - Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
    M11 - Kaiyuugyo no Capacity
    M12 - Heart Ereki
    M13 - Green Flash

EN1 - Junai no Crescendo (Watanabe Mayu, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami)

MC3

EN2 - Oogoe Diamond
    EN3 - Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka

----------------

Yuiri and Megu were really prominent, almost WCenter in many group songs (though I think in most cases Yuiri was actually center and Megu #2)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  14. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Probably the worst stage setlist and member selection I've seen. It's just sad that Management still lets Kojiharu do things lmao
    But I am glad Orin got to sing a duet, even if it's with Kojima. With her Acchan voice is must have been awsome to listen to. Other than that... Honestly the only songs I like from this setlist are Seifuku and Capacity. Nice that Megu and Yuiri were prominent though.

15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

this special stage really fun, wonder if mayu will show up in next performance or not

more like Takamina (Yuiri) and Acchan (Megu) :D

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I take it you haven't seen many setlists or member selections :p

The Seishun no mada mada owaranai shonichi in particular, ugh

Stage as a whole was alright. Lots of Yuiri and Megu as mentioned, as well as Ponchan, Satone, and Hiwatan. It's basically a Kojiharu memorial so of course it's going to be dominated by old classics and songs that were important to her (was actually a little surprised to hear Kaiyuugyo no Capacity).

Probably not, though maybe they'll have a different guest.

Well, Megu was sporting an Acchan cut...

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

LMAO

"You're so unpopular that you're not getting outside jobs, so do this instead" :XD::glare:

Ohwell, it's still a good opportunity for the girls. Even though the setlist does, indeed, suck.

18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Lmao I'd prefer to say that I ignore it's existance. Makes me cringe.

In any way, I do still believe it's one of the worst stages to ever accrue, and the Kojiharu overload is too much. But I guess it makes sense that it happens. I wonder if she'll actually care to be on future shows with this stage?

19. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Too much Kojiharu, but I likes it overall even the units, Rinrin in Shinkirou and Ayanna substituted Takamina in Relax. I didn't expect Namida no Shounan even Iiwake Maybe and, Kaiyuugyo? Lol she never been in team K lol. Surprised there's Mayu in the encore. The worst stage for me still Seishun wa Mada Owaranai.

20. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Capacity is one of her favourite song. She went to team K shonichi just to see it previously