1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Karin (Kojirin)

Discussion in 'Team N' started by nakotteiijan, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    She will do great as a captain.I do hope this means she will be a senbatsu staple from now on and will have more exposure.

2. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I'm so happy for her being captain! I love Kojirin. But isn't it weird when she's a relatively new member compared to a lot of other girls of earlier générations?

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    not sure how i feel about this but, congratulations to kojirin!

4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    This is a surprise to me, but congratulations to Kojirn!

5. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Seems surprising, but if there's someone I don't doubt it's Sayanee. If this is her decision I'm sure it's best. Maybe there's a side in practice or away from the cameras that leads to her being the best candidate. I couldn't see Reinyan as a Cap but she seemed loved and respected by Team M. Ganbatte, Kojirin!!!

6. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    congrats Kojirin
    so happy with the push she's receiving

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its the same morning show that Nana was a regular of. Its the most famous morning show in Kansai so its not some minor regional work.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  13. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

That performance is from Best Hits! Kayousai 2018 (18.11.15) was actually one of the first performances (if not the really first one) with Kojirin as a group captain so that's why she is centering the song.
    I really like the outftis :blush:

https://48idol.com/video/10557

• Like Like x 1
  14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Thanks for the info.

Yes, their outfit is outstanding.

15. idolfan

idolfan Kenkyuusei

I'm new here, maybe a couple of months ago on Kojirin's Instagram was a photo of her wearing the Kitty Outfit from Mousou Girlfriend. Are the girls performing again in costume? If they are, does anyone know where a video could be found of the current team singing this in costume? I only have the new version with Ayaka Yamamoto leading.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "The 40th anniversary special program of the Kansai morning, ABC TV “Good morning Asahi” (Monday to Friday, 6:45 am = Kansai Local), NMB48 captain Kojima Karin (20) pulls out as a program assistant for a week only I found out on the 5th. The charge is from December 9th to 13th. It is super unusual to have assistants other than the announcer. Kojima will appear live on the 6th and report.

For a limited time, Kojima is able to experience the “morning face” in Kansai. “I'm an inexperienced person, but I will do my best to deliver power to the morning in Kansai with a smile and energy.” Yasushi Goto's producer also hopes, “Please show me the sensibility of a 20-year-old girl and the throat of an idol."

201912050000861-w500_0.jpg

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201912050000861.html

• Like Like x 2
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    News story:

This year, the 40th Tamba Sasayama ABC Marathon will be held (March 1). This time, former football player Ryuji Harito, who was 40 years old from Himeji City, Hyogo Prefecture and retired last year, and captain Karin Kojima (20) of idol group NMB48 will participate. Both will be the first marathons.

Kojima said, "I thought I was a person with athletic nerves until elementary school, but from junior high school I was completely useless. There are times when I need to run 4 km in physical education classes at school, I really thought, "I hate it." "

Nevertheless, the reason I decided to try the marathon this time was, "At the time of the talk, NMB48 was in its 10th year, so I wanted to try something new. I thought (at the time of the marathon talk) that I could really go first, but rather than deciding myself "I can't" and ending it, I don't want to regret it. I thought, "I'll do it!" "

Kojima says, "I'm aiming for four and a half hours because I think it's the last five hours and ten minutes!" "I'm confident that I'm going to finish ... I'll be sure. I'll do my best! My rival in the marathon is 'Myself!' I'm fighting too much with myself. Enthusiastic.

2153187_202001150385288001579042822c.jpg

2153187_202001150386561001579042822c.jpg

2153187_202001150384602001579042822c.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2153187/full/

• Like Like x 1
  19. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Kojirin in a 25km challenge in Okinawa for a 40th Anniversary Special TV program.

[Video unavailable]

Credits to the uploader of this video.

She mentioned that she cut her hair for this special event.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2020
  20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I'm sorry, but I guess the uploader of the video has made it private.
    Tried using the keywords to try to find again, but no luck. Not even on bilibili.com.
    ""小嶋花梨 40周年記念特番で25km"" (keyword)
    Apologies.

• Like Like x 1