Kojima Mako (Kojimako)

Discussion in 'Team 4' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. innosu

innosu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    These may not be the best performance of Mako, but my (recent) favourites are:
    • Miniskirt no Yousei AKB48 SHOW version (duet with Owada Nana). IIRC it's episode 49. I don't think I find it uploaded online anywhere.
    • Heart-gata Virus. A lot of people like the Kojima-kyoudai version (Haruna, Natsuki, Mako), but personally my favourite version has been the one in the encore of Miichan Seitansei this year.
    • The entire 14th gen stage, as mentioned above. Check out the unit part. I love that entire part.
    • Kamikyokushibari's RIVER.
    • Eve no Adam no Abarebone's Tomodemo Namida with Naachan.
    • Makokii in AKB Kouhaku 2013 is very cute, but it's not a very good performance IMO.
    • Of course, Seijun Philosophy when it won RH.
    I probably listed almost all performances where Mako was center of attention (lol).

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

There is an AKBingo episode were she sings an original rock song. It's about the time BadBoys leave.

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've kind of been partial to the triple Kojima Heart Gata Virus. I probably should rewatch that though to see if it's just as good as I remember.

4. darkcaedus

darkcaedus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    I was watching the Request Hour version earlier today. It's pretty great.

I'll also ditto on the 14th gen concert, the entire thing is great and there's a translation floating around if you need one.

5. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    AKB48SHOW version

6. innosu

innosu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Yep! I forgot about that in my list. It's exact episode that Bad Boys announced graduation from AKBINGO!

Mako's part was pretty funny. The song name was "Tomodachi ga hazu nanoni". It ended up being winner of that episode.

7. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    On Bingo they did Anklet. Yuiyui was Mayuyu, Mako was Sasshi, and Rinrin was Yukirin.

8. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako