1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'll just quote my own post...

But yeah basically mako's stream was blurry to the viewers cuz bad wifi signal I presume but she said in her screen it was crystal clear so she apologized.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    So today is Okada Nana seitansai. As expected, Mako led the actual seitansai. I'd really recommend it (especially the seitansai part).
    DRacG0dVwAAsN_0.jpg
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/943112819670532097

Nana seitansai☃️❄️
    When I heard her story during the age of 19 and 20 side by side, and saw that Nana looked at her fans with glittering in her eyes and raised mouth's corners, while speaking, I can't help but feel again that Nana is both hot and cool.
    Even though I do a poor job leading the seitansai, I am very grateful for Nana and Nana's fans help. Thank you very much It was very fun

Some bits from the MC
    • Nana gave her two campaign glasses on her birthday, in expect that on Nana's birthday they will go to drink together, but that has yet to happen lol.
    • When Mako said she is very weak with alcohol, Nana said that she would take care if that happens (!!)
    • Mako said that in the handshake event, when her lane was empty she would go to Nana lane and she's thankful that Nana's fans there welcome her.
    • Mako also said that she wants to learn how to be serious from Nana.

--------------------------

Dec 16 was Shimada Haruka birthday, and to celebrate it Mako and Shimada went to Disney on Dec 15. She blogged about it here and here. She also mentioned that recently she start being able to eat honey, so right now she likes Winnie the Pooh. She shared this very cute picture.
    DRQ6KbWUMAAtsem.jpg
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/942442199341350912

She also made a cake for Shimada. Shimada said that it is full of her favourite (the rainbow chocolate, doughnuts, and strawberry). It seems that they finish it at once!
    DRSj4eVUMAAvv09.jpg
    https://twitter.com/shimada_hrk1216/status/942558426722287616

-----------------------------
    There's this exchange on 14th gen 755 since yesterday that I am not sure what is it exactly about, but here it goes:
    Mako: Nana(T_T)Thank you(T_T)Always(T_T)And sorry(T_T)
    Nana: Mako(;_;)
    It's OK if Mako just being here.❤️
    Health is first priority✊
    Mako: You are too kind.
    Today is, like, Nana day!
    Nana: Mako, thank you.

There's also a two-shot video posted in 755 again (after long absent)
    https://7gogo.jp/akb48-14ki/9423

• Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Wonder why they didn't make Mako the captain?

Komi never gave me the impression she is the leadership type while Mako did to some extent.

5. darkcaedus

darkcaedus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It might just mean that Mako is still an ace candidate. Iirc the only time that the capatin was also the ace was Oshima Team K, most of the time the captain doesn't take that position. I guess we won't know for sure until they announce vice captains and new stages though.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Captaincy usually ties down the member into being an ace. Pus I do think Komi is a better captain material than Mako tho.

7. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I am not sure what to make of this news:
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/002234.html

Mako didn't make the "Bokutachi wa Ano Hi no Yoake wo Shitteiru" album senbatsu (assuming the album senbatsu is the members on jacket and the senbatsu for "Kutsuhimo no Musubikata"), which may sound alarming since she was in all album senbatsu before.

BUT, this is getting weirder. The supposedly main song, "Kutsuhimo no Musubikata", was only in Type A and B, and not in Theatre Edition, while the song that is in all editions is "Namida no Hyoumen Chouryoku", which is performed by Nana, Mako, Juri, and Miion.

This is also the first time Mako ever got an (small) album unit. Come to think of it, the only small units Mako was ever in were Tentoumu-Chu!, NyanKB, and the one for Oshiete Mommy.

This is weird.

8. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    ^ yeah, it is worrisome... I guess this just means that Mako will have to fight for her spot in the group, she's not going to be added all the time over other office darlings like Annin

9. darkcaedus

darkcaedus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I guess it sort of make sense that annin got picked since everyone else seems to have been chosen in order of popularity and Annin was ranked higher in last years SSK, but if that's the math they're working with boy did Tomu get screwed.

Ah well, I think Naachan as center is good and I don't think that this will be a trend. There's also the possibility that the snub will galvanize Kojimako's fanbase and let her rise in 2018's SSK. I'm also looking forward to the unit song, hope it's good.

10. Risshi

Risshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    I was sad too for not seeing Mako in the Album senbatsu... I hope that she will do her best to be on the next senbatsu selection. :oops:

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  12. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

21 and still the same old Mako.:cool:

14. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

Hi, everyone i am quite new. I want to know what is the easiest way in meeting kojima mako, like how can i get a ticket for her handshake event or anything else that allows me to meet her. Cause i am planning to go to Japan sometime around February. Is there any chance there will be some event to meet her ? or what period in the year do i have a high chance in meeting her?

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

There is no planned HS event that you can buy now for February. The current HS event that they sold now is for the 9th album which starts in April. They will still sell the HS ticket for 9th album until Jan 15. It is a bit difficult to buy it as a foreigner tho, especially if this is the first time for you since you have to register and use Japanese(?) address for it. You'll need to find a service (a forwarder) that can help you with it. Probably it would be better to ask about it in this thread http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/attending-akb48-handshakes-how-to-work-in-progress.6909/
    If you're lucky, sometimes AKB do National HS event and those event are much easier to get into since all you need is usually to buy the limited edition single which you can purchase on CD shops in Japan. I don't know when AKB will do their next National HS since that event just pop up from time to time so you just need to watch for the news about. National HS is different than individual HS since you have a much limited time on the girls. But you do get to watch a mini live. What is tricky with National HS is the location. The latest one (Jan 6) was on Makuhari Messe (Chiba), which is not that difficult to reach from Tokyo. But the previous National HS were in Hokkaido, Okayama, etc, so the location is a bit random.
    Basically you kinda need to plan your visit around the individual HS event instead of just planning to go on a certain date and hope that you can meet them, especially since for individual HS, the time when they sold the HS vs the actual time of the event is relatively far (like that 9th album example where the earliest is on April but you need to buy it now).

16. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

Thanks so much, hmm about the national handshake event how early do they release the details and how do i check the detail, my japanese is not fluent? Also, thanks so much for the link :)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  17. Rurouni

The latest National HS event (Jan 6) was announced on Nov 8. But there were National HS event that was announced less than a month before the actual event. Again, it is kinda random. Just need to watch for any announcement about it. If they do held a National HS event in February, it will probably be around Feb 10-12, 17-18, or 24-25. Definitely not on the first week since it is already scheduled for individual HS event.

18. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

i see, actually i was planning to go at the end of February so hopefully i will have a chance if the event comes late Feb or early March.
    Really thanks so much, your information were very insightful :) BUT could i trouble you with one last question, how about the new single, like i heard if i bought a new single, there would be a ticket included, what is that ticket for?

19. Rurouni

If you bought the limited edition, it will have an event ticket which normally can be used for National HS event. So it is just a matter of waiting when they will have the event. Also need to remember that National HS event is not restricted strictly to the latest single. When they announced Jan 6 National HS (Nov 8), the eligible ticket are from Sukinanda and NnM limited edition (since Anklet wasn't out when it was announced). I assume you can just buy limited edition of Anklet and wait for any announcement about the next National HS. Also not all of the member are participating in National HS but they will definitely try to include Mako if she is available (not busy with another job).
    Edit: remember that it needs to be the limited edition and not the regular one.

Some Mako video from today's event
    https://twitter.com/_ym_mk_/status/949932168226119681
    https://twitter.com/brave_mma_kaito/status/949950761638621184
    https://twitter.com/Takumin4673/status/949962240047775745

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  20. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

A million thanks for the video. Really hope i will be able to meet kojima mako one day.
    Have a blessed 2018 :)