Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    So... When my notification of Mako twitter goes off today I was expected something related to Request Hour. Instead I got...

DT4q16OUMAAOfx-.jpg

The first photobook of idol of the otter world Chii-tan, "Chii-tan the Otter", goes on sale today! I was kindly allow to write the commend on the book jacket.❤️←
    Because everyone just always try to create a rumour that I look like something, the news spread and spread until this time came...
    Th-Thank you very much! lol
    Chii-tan jacket is so cute so everyone please check!

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/954247285919002625
    You can buy it here if you want: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4800279755/ (and maybe other Japanese book stores)

And translation of Mako comment on the book jacket:
    Even though it is said that our faces are similar, it's awesome! Haha
    From now on I will be Chii-tan Oshi! Looking forward to performing together!!!

That's... something lol.

Apologize for (probably) inaccurate translation.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    About RH (from the RH thread).

From the first show:
    M16: 85) LOVE Shugyou (AKB48's 31st Single Coupling Song) (Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako, Sasaki Yukari, Shinozaki Ayana, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu)
    M21: 80) Seijun Philosophy (AKB48's 33rd Single Coupling Song: Team 4) (Iwatate Saho, Okada Nana, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako, Shinozaki Ayana, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu)

3. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

Otter photobook lol Next is tanuki :D

I'm glad to see both seijun and love shugyou ranked. I'm waiting for kangaeru hito. I hope it ranks in top 25.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From RH:

DT6fviMVwAADdZI.jpeg 2104303_201801200309552001516377329c.jpg 2104303_201801200309162001516377329c.jpg

The top two are 80位「清純フィロソフィー」
    The bottom is 85位「LOVE修行」

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2104303/full/

Update: Day 2, first concert.

M17: 59) Saisho no Ai no Monogatari (AKB48's 4th Album) (Mukaichi Mion, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri)
    EN01: Namida no Hyomen Choryoku (Okada Nana, Takahashi Juri, Mukaichi Mion, Kojima Mako)

second concert.
    M22: 29) 11gatsu no Anklet (AKB48's 50th Single) Oguri Yui center [She performed]

third concert.
    M03: 23) Darashinai Aishikata (AKB48's 49th Single) [She performed]

MC3 Kojima Mako, Okabe Rin, Komiyama Haruka, Takita Kayoko, Takahashi Juri, Muruyama Yuiri

"59位最初の愛の物語
    29位11月のアンクレット
    23位だしらない愛し方"

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/954720064753643520

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  5. darkcaedus

darkcaedus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Kojimako is in the 51st single senbatsu! Maybe the album was a one-off?

Of course if she was left out of Naachan's first center single we probably would have had no choice but to riot.

6. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

Congratulations Makochan!! She said she will talk about the senbatsu in mobame. I'm not subscribed so I don't know what she wrote

Today she will be appearing on the draft meeting. She also will appear on abema tv. She will play mario until morning apparently. It's on midnight (0 JST). But I don't think abema tv works outside Japan so you might have to use a vpn or something if you want to watch.

7. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

I'm still bitter I didn't get to see Namida no Hyomen Choryoku. It looks cool. I want to see it live. I hope next time I'm in Japan I can.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Even though I know it wasn't about me but I got a little bit excited when I saw my name in this sentence.

9. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

You wish lol :D Btw it was a fun show. As someone that likes to watch game videos on youtube and twitch I had a lot of fun watching it. There were quite a few people complaining about how bad they were and how useless girls were in the comments during the show but game fans love to complain and backseat so whatever :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. RakkoChan

RakkoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Any recordings of mako playing Mario? Would love to see how good (or rather, apparently bad?) at it she is.

11. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

I think you can watch it on abema tv but I am not sure. I can check when I am back home. But as i said before you need japanese ip to use abema tv.

12. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

But to answer your question on how bad she was she was really really bad :D Later she wrote on 755 that she added people that are good at games to her type

13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    @eytr, you should edit your post instead of double-posting.

And yes, you can watch it on Abema TV. The direct link is: https://abema.tv/channels/ultra-games/slots/BbaF2GSLT2FmvF Need a Japanese IP though.

Last time Mako was an a Game-playing Live Program (the ゲーム実況中 on CS Asahi(?)) she was also very bad. Now let see if she is invited to a game-playing program again (lol) This time, I believe many members that attended is also in Sun Music.

14. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

Got it

Yeah I think it's a sun music job. Thing is she is not supposed to be good. It's fine as long as she looks cute. Many of the popular streamers on the web are not very good players. The main point of a game show is having fun

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

The mobame she sent about the new single senbatsu was touching. I suppose it wouldn't be good to post it here so I won't. I will try summarizing it as I want more fans to know about it. If that's no good just tell me and I will delete it. What she basically said was although there are fans hoping to see me be the center in a single I know there are also people asking why I'm even in the senbatsu. I know that people compare me to Nana and think that I'm losing. I will do my best to destroy such thoughts. I will do my best so that my fans can be proud of supporting me. And at the end of her mail she thanked and apologized to her fans.

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She did publicly thank her supporters for their thoughts about the senbatsu selection.

Thank you for all the warm comments, reading the e - mails you wrote about the selection announcement I'm reading both Twitter 's Rip, Inst. DM and comments here ❄️

https://7gogo.jp/kojima-mako/19643

18. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

Yeah she did. She responded to my comment right after that :D Her 755 post was not very detailed. That's why I translated her mobame. I also hope she can prove to everyone that she deserves to be center. I hope they will give her a chance.

19. darkcaedus

darkcaedus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I'm really happy to hear about this. I feel like there's an atmosphere among the fandom that Mako is on her way down (especially considering the album senbatsu) but seeing that she's aware of the situation and is planning to work against it is really heartening. She posted something similar on her pressblog the other day. While she didn't directly address being left out of the senbatsu, she talked about the fact that she sees herself surrounded by amazing people who are achieving their dreams and that she wants to become like them. This is the part of Kojimako that I really like, when she sees that people around her are doing well, she doesn't decide to drag them down or get depressed that she's not at the same level, she tries to find a way to stand with them at the top. I really hope that she has success.

20. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    While I also agree that that Mobame was good, Mako herself has previously specifically requested that none her mobame should be made public at all.