Kojima Mako (Kojimako)

Discussion in 'Team 4' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

Her clothes look good but what draw my attention was her hairstyle. She wrote on her blog that she used to have reservations against showing her forehead even though she often does it at home. But recently she felt she might as well. I think that was the right decision. It looks good. Also I like her smile in this photo :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. innosu

innosu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    From the last week Team 4 Women-only stage (was busy)

In the Unit MC (MC2), they were talking about women-ly thing. The second topic was "Do you want to fawn? Do you want to be fawned?" (甘えたいか? 甘えられたいか?). Okada Nana mentioned that back in the dressing room, when she asked Mako this question, Mako answered "I want to be fawned." "You can sleep on my lap at any time".

https://twitter.com/dede_maru/status/961215818104061952
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/961186244897030145

This actually confirm my suspension one of my suspicion that Mako isn't the clingy type, and that's why we don't see much of Mako picture on SNS. (Well, lately it has improved, but...)

4. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    New FChanTV is out, they have a fancy new background!

5. innosu

innosu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Whoa! 7 parts?!?!

6. Titan3

Titan3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    what do people think of the rumors Mako might go on Produce48?

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Rumor is not worth thinking about.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Not much. But glad some people making up those rumors gave an honorable mention to Mako yay

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

9. innosu

innosu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    A lot of rumours now is just based on girls that like K-POP and Korean girl groups so I'd pay no attention. I would be really, really surprised if Mako joined though, as I personally I think she could even graduate now and would survive fine in the entertainment industry. (she already said she won't though. I have a feeling that Mako won't graduate until after Naachan graduate)

Another reason is that, personally, I have a feeling that Mako herself doesn't care that much any more about her position/ranking in AKB48, so joining PD48 seemed to be opposite of that. Her mail that she mentioned wanting to get higher seemed so be solely because she doesn't want people to say that she doesn't deserve to be in senbatsu.

10. darkcaedus

darkcaedus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    That "leak" list seemed pretty clearly fake, it was in english but had all of the names written in Japanese order. It also had Komiharu on it, who I seriously doubt would be leaving her captainship to join P48. I also don't think that Komi and Mako are going to go out and learn Korean.

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two more of the seven parts of this week's football show.

12. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

13. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    ^ That is great lol!

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ^^ Definitely cool!

Part 4:

15. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

Yeah it's great :D There has been times she replied to me on 755 but I wasn't expecting her to do so on twitter. Although she reads the replies to her tweets she rarely responds. At the end of last year during my last hs with her I told her I will be going back to my country so I won't be able to go to her hs for nearly half a year. She said keep commenting on sns I will like your comment. I said you don't have to I will just keep commenting. Honestly I thought she was just saying it :D I don't know if she still remembers but she really kept her promise :) I'm sorry Mako for not believing you m(。>__<。)m :p

Btw fchantv is quite funny if you understand Japanese that is. Even if you don't you can just watch Makochan. Her expressions are so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk