1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Wow she better than I thought. Well done

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    52nd Single. End of second row in 8th slot (but the center is in 4th slot, so slot 8 is either 13th or 14th).

6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    So Kojimako is now back in media senbatsu for 52nd single. This is the best position so far by her. (position No.13 in term of No.1 = Center) [Negaigoto was No. 15]. Actually, in the 51st single her position was 15th but there's only 14 media senbatsu.

I am almost certain now that her 50th single position deep into non-media was a punishment...

EDIT: Actually, this might not be her best position. I don't particularly remember exact position of Green Flash, but it may be a little bit better. But it was her best recently anyway.

7. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    This is good... i want to believe she can rank in senbatsu...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    this is a good position for Kojima

there were 16 media senbatsu members,Rika and Ogiyuka were 15 and 16

9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Doesn't look like it to me, in both clothes, MV, and actual media advertisement, except for CD Cover, that's it. But this is not the place to discuss that. And Mako position is definitely the 15th in that single.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A big day. She did her showroom for Jabaja while watching the Senbatsu announcement. I was watching her with the sound on and watching the Senbatsu whiteboard with the sound off. :)

Before: "I will start a showroom of Jabaja though it is awkward at the next selection announcement! Come to visit me (; _;)"

After: "showroom Thank you! # Jabaja Thank you for your continued support and we were able to enter the 52nd selection announcement delivered at the same time! No matter where I am, those who are seeing you are still in front! So I will also deliver it unchanged like me. ! Thank you as always"

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/975702836565585920
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/975726726696247298

There is also a new football show.

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Same! It's pretty funny actually. Before I thought the announcement showroom would finish before Mako's SR, but then they start calling everyone on the phone...

And with sound off the information is kinda delayed because they announce in voice first. I was actually preparing for the worse when Mirurun was announced. There was also the fact that Mako cannot know for sure whether she is actually in senbatsu or her fans trolled her until she finished her SR...

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Pretty happy that management has actually not forsaken Mako yet and giving her a chance to revitalize herself :D

13. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It is good, I'm a little concerned for the SSK but lets hope this is a good sign of things to come.

14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Hopefully Mako is senbatsu in SSK.. Her fans need to make it this year.. :1st:
    (Last year that "so called scandal" a total blow up for her chance.. Wish her fans stand strong this year.. Go Go Mako.. ;))

15. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    That scandal was such BS though lol... you'd think she got Miichan level photos

16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yup.. I know the "so called scandal" is such a BS.. But it did somehow effect her ssk vote.. The damage has been done.. :fp:

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Part 2 of 6.

Also, on AKBINGO!, Miion centered Jabaja with Yuiyui on one side and Mako on the other in the front row.

And more:

Another "senbatsu" appearance on CDTV Graduation Song Music Festival 2018 as one of 16 performing 365. See the General thread for the video.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/general-the-akb48-thread.180/page-1137#post-1444870

Edit: that post is now gone. There is another link to bilibili on the same page however.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  18. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

I just want to see her in the center for once. I know it's unlikely to happen but I just wish she could be the center in a single before she graduates. She isn't hopeful about it though. She said if she became the center there would be a lot of booing :( Because of people like that we can't have good things :(

Also I hope she gets a good place on sousenkyo this year. I plan to go to the event. I want to see her smiling happily on the stage. That "scandal" last year was total bs. The fact that fans are that involved in members private life is total bs. I wish they would stop breathing down the neck of the members and give them some space.

19. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It would be nice if she were center even once, but it's also important to realize how fortunate she has been. There are lots of girls who spent years in AKB without ever getting picked for a single senbatsu, so getting consistently picked and being part of the second row is good when put in perspective :)

20. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

There are also members that get picked for every single senbatsu no matter what and in good positions too. It's just a matter of popularity. I know she lacks in that aspect to be picked as the center but I still want to see it happen.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk