1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Right now I want to focus on SSK and help her get into Senbatsu. Unfortunately, I think the "birthday party" is still going to hurt her. Voting starts May 29.

P.S. While not in media senbatsu for Jabaja, I think she has been in every tv performance, including those with only 16 members. She seems to be the first or second sub.

2. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I hope she never lost that smile from her face, im really happy to see mako smile and wont lost it, I hope some fans can stop talking about her scandal :( i always pray she'll always happy and never lost her smile, hope her smile will shinning in a ssk stage...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

3. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

Agreed +1

Japanese fans are quite harsh about it. They totally treat her like she goes around fooling around with male idols all the time. I often see comments like she is dangerous or don't let her get close to my oshimen. There used to be talks about how she hates her fans(obviously not true) and this scandal thing made it worse. Of course those are clearly not her fans. I know her regular fans that go to all her hs and work on her seitansai and whatnot and they are cool about it. They don't really care about the rumors.

4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    She seems to be doing that for ages though, so not any improvements... Not that I have any complaint.

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I do remember her subbing for Paruru in Love Trip performances, but that was before the birthday and the supposed punishment from management.

Does anyone know who she is subbing for in Jabaja when only 16 perform? All the comments seem to mention Miion subbing for Sasshi(?) and Komiharu subbing for Miion (I guess they didn't want to put Komiharu up front), but I haven't seen anyone mention who Mako is subbing for. For Love Trip they put Mako right into Paruru's place and didn't shuffle the others around.

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mako will be the National Fire Prevention Poster model for 2018.

"The General Association of Japan General Insurance Association (Chairman: Hara Noriyuki) has been conducting awareness-raising activities throughout the country from fire fighting slogans every year since 1966 with the aim of raising fire prevention awareness.

The association will produce about 200,000 national unified fire posters (sponsored: Fire Department, size: B2 size) posted winning works in 2018. Ms. Kojima Mako (AKB 48) of the poster model says "I want to see this poster with important messages put on by a lot of people!"

With the cooperation of the Fire and Disaster Management Agency, this poster will be sent to public organizations including the fire department nationwide from April 1 (Sun) [for the next year]."

This is great timing for SSK, getting her picture out there for doing something good for the country.

08608.jpg DY-ax41UQAI1tke.jpeg

http://www.sonpo.or.jp/news/release/2018/1803_03.html (plus four more pictures)
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/977169832213823488

Added: football show, parts 3 and 4.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Part 5

8. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
  9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Tonight 21.00 JST (in 20 minutes) Mako will appear on F.Chan TV Live Broadcast about Japan vs Ukraine. The URL is https://www.youtube.com/c/FootballChannelTV/live (edit: sniped lol)

Which is killing me, as of now, 20.40JST, the official website still hasn't listed Mako as participant in this year SSK. She updated her SNS multiple times today, non of which mentioning anything regarding SSK either. She seems to be at AKB concert rehearsal during the day, so it's not like she didn't know...

Of course, the official website might be back-logged, but the suspense is...

10. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Does it take that long to process one of the forms though??? And there's no way she didn't know this was application period...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There are less than two hours left ... they are still in the FCHAN TV live.
    It seems that it does not enter :(

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    come on mako :(

13. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mako please enter~ :cry2:
    Maybe she forgot or something?
    She would have said if she wasn't participating...
    I hope she does

14. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    100 minutes remaining for application. The Japan vs Ukraine Friendship Match (the one she is live commenting) should ends in around 30 minutes.

Honestly, I still can't think of any reason she won't be participating (even when taken into account her recent SNS including mail), except maybe schedule conflict. But what work would be so important to conflict with the SSK?

15. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    wouldn't she have planned to apply before the stream started? Just seems careless to think to do it after the stream is over and then you have to run over to the theater.

16. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Hey we can still hope, right?

17. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    produce48[hehe]

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The football match is over and FChan is off the air. Mako has time.

19. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
  20. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    lol, she really went to apply after the game! Thank god that it was a friendly so it wouldn't go into extra time :fear:

• Funny Funny x 1