1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Monthly AKB48 Shimbun July volume come out today, and feature a full-spread interview of Mako & Miichan. Even though it's titled "Am I not needed anymore in AKB48" (Mii-chan quote), half of them talk about Mako recent AKB's life, and half of them are about Team K Shonichi.

Will translate it later, probably next week, if no one did it by then (probably not lol). Summary includes that Mako actually did consider graduation last autumn, but Miichan and Shimada helps [the interview in SSK Guidebook said Miichan and Yuihan though]. Mii-chan mentioned that Mako could probably become like Takahashi Ai.

On the other hand, Mako can be found in her regular locations in Produce48 this week (i.e. in the corner of the screen). No lines.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They did call her out at the beginning as number 31 just before they announced that only 30 would make it through to the next round.

3. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

That sucks to hear. She may not be Kami 7 or something like that, but she seem to doing better than most of the other members in terms of SSK position and recognition. Maybe Mako wants more/isn’t having fun as an idol? Or maybe she wants to move onto something new?

4. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I did say I will be translating the whole things later lol.

It just mentioned that she don't think she has much more reason to be in AKB. I did translate the SSK guidebook interview so if you haven't read that, it's some pages back here (should be dated July 24 or sth). Remember, 1) She got an agency already so it's not like she couldn't say in entertainment world 2) Scandal and SSK rank drop and 3) Not sure if you remember, but July-August last year was a pretty bad time for her IMO. She almost didn't attend any AKB-related event, etc.

The graduation topic come up just because Mii-chan mentioned it's almost unbelievable that Mako right now is the same person that was considering graduation last year.

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Proof of Mako's big moment on P48, when they dropped the 30 bomb on everyone (before and after pics).

31.jpeg

ohhh.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Mako's joining Morning Musume??? :)

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That’s probably why she had that sad tweet last week. Her current ranking would have gotten her eliminated. Hope she’s able to move up, even though her performance will air next week

9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    That was the night before the evaluation. I would guess it is just stress.
    ----

Regarding MERS, it's available here on Amazon Japan https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07D582J82, also on Kindle.

It's one full-page regarding Mako private clothes coordination. I'd swear Mako organised this (and she might have), but all her three media appearance recently (July 17th for MERS and the Kuro-chan radio show, and 20th forthe AKB Shimbun) all talks about her getting more popular with women using her instagram and PRESS blog for fashion and life in general.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She has a new post on Press Blog about fashion and the MERS article. I liked this line:

"Even if I become a grandmother,
    I would like to be a grandmother who does not forget fashion."

https://pressblog.me/blog_posts/98703

Update:

Solo cam; smiling as always. She has to be top 30!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    That... is actually much, much better than I expect from her performance in AKB48. She must have practiced hard.

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Her handclap naver vid peaked on #3.. it's safe to say this stage bring her more buzz than short hair. Also she have a good chance to be #1 in her team, she managed to get over 100 points last time so finger crossed!

14. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Btw, it is mentioned by Korean that Mako was not feeling well during the evaluation, so it is even more impressive.

I think her chance of NOT being in top 30 is pretty slim now IMO. She was shown in last episode as the 31st (so everyone know she needs help), and with all this hype. I do also think she might have get the 5,000, maybe even 100,000 votes.

I am actually not sure how the 100,000 votes work, but if they just compare raw vote score, her chance might be quite high? Because a lot of other good dancers are concentrate in the same team, so they might get overall lower score.

---
    EDIT:
    By the way, Mako has already decided her Janken unit, but we don't know when she will announce it.
    STU48's Tanaka Kouko (the only girl Mako openly declared her oshi, and the same girl Mako post a two-shot video here) mentioned about Janken unit in her SR. Basically, she said that she ask whether Mako already has janken unit, and Mako replied that she already has one.
    Src: https://twitter.com/torukonohito/status/1021778815062880259

BTW, Kokko is now in the unity with Rei-chan, Megu, Torobu, and Michu (which I would say cuteness overload)

Naachan still hasn't announced her unit either, so NanaMako might come back. Through Yumirin still isn't either and we all know how Yumirin think of Naachan. We might also get MJ, who knows. (I sincerely think that the reason Juri went solo last year because Mako is with Naachan...)
    ----
    EDIT2: BREAKING! It's MJ.
    DjHEYYDUYAMglhR.jpg DjHEYX_VAAE4RXP.jpg DjHEYmvVAAAf-54.jpg DjHEYmtU8AEbEw6.jpg

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1022814527635648514
    https://twitter.com/juri_t_official/status/1022814533394419713

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She got third in her group.

16. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Wow, that's disappointing. I admit to only seeing her fan cam, along with Sae's and Tomu's, but she seemed to snap off some really crisp dance maneuvers and her personality seemed to shine the most with this song. Totally thought she'd be a candidate for first.

17. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I always think it's either her or Kim Choyon, but I did not expect Sae tbh.

EDIT:
    I am not even sure how vote were counted, but the rank before benefit are (I am only including HandClap team):

1. Murase Sae (477)
    4. Kim Choyon (446)
    6. Kojima Mako (442)

So it was very close

After benefit:
    1. Murase Sae (105,477)
    7. Kim Choyon (446)
    8. Kojima Mako (442)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  18. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    mnet really don't care about Mako, will be a small surprise if she survives the 2nd elimination

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She was 6th among all the dancers (from the P48 thread):

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    She was very close to beating the person in her team above. It's interesting how she got more votes than the winning person on other teams.