1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Kojimatsuri ~Kojima Haruna Thanksgiving Festival~ (17/02/21-22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 23, 2016.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Showroom after concert

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Don't forget the pre-show at 10 am.

https://www.showroom-live.com/pre_allnightnippon

At one point Kojiharu went into the audience to sing to and with some "regular" folks, who I guessed were graduated 1st gen members, but I am not sure.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes its fellow 1st gen member and sdn member on that seats .

I really enjoyed the setlist , sadly doesnt get the arena seats but my seats on 1st floor is good enough .

But there's a little miss that the audience should make a coreography for sakura no hanabiratachi at the endto create "thx 22" but suddenly everyone just turn on their penlight . Some peoples said is confusing since on the paper we got on the entrance , that sakura no hanabiratachi things write at the last number but heart gata virus being the first . And suddenly the heart gata virus is become the ending songs .

anw ,

I just feel akb maybe need a shuffle or greater push for the young member . I just felt the crowd is only get hyped when the OG on stage . Akb need something fresh imho ..

Or maybe japanesse fan's cant give them a chance to replacing the old golden generation ?

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If this is not allowed, mods, please delete.

I won't give a link, but large parts of the concert are online. Search for 2017.02.22 BSスカパー!

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Thanks! I slept through the middle to ending since it was like ~really~ early :^^;: I was woken by the "Haruna" chant :approve:

7. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Yes, she sang Koi no Plan with the original line up. Behind them were also 1st gen members. I saw Kayano, Naachan & the older girls

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Doesn't everyone think it'd be rude to announce a shuffle at someone's graduation ceremony? When has something like that been announced at a grad anyway?

Be patient, it'll come.

Honestly, never been a fan of Nyan's and I'm more than glad she's gone (...almost), but these concerts do look really good, so I'm happy she got a fitting send off.

9. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Such a great concert (both)
    I love Haruna! Always had. She will be missed, because even being away from lots of AKB related activities, I always got the impression that when the focus was on her, she lights up the environment =]

Well!!! Bye bye nyan nyan

10. Matsui Hikari

There was a shuffle at Ricchan(?), Acchan, and some other's graduation concert lol.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No.

No. Shuffle was on Day 1, Graduation on Day 3.

None that I'm aware of.

12. Matsui Hikari

Kojimatsuri were two days. They could've done the shuffle on day 1.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Ricchan's graduation was announced during the groups last shuffle, which took place at the 2015 AKB spring concert. Her grad concert came later, and there was no shuffle there.

At the very least, they should of promoted the D2 KKS.:gavel:

However, they really did treat both days as Kojiharu's graduation concert/s. Or rather, grad festival.

14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The setlists look great tbh.... lots of Golden Age flavor to them :B I'll check the concerts later

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah they definitely don't do shuffles at grad concerts. Not sure why anyone was expecting one. As far as promotions, those are more likely to be done in the theater nowadays. Less concerts lately = no big venue to do the shuffle/promotions at = it's more likely to happen at the theater. Well, we'll see.

16. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

ypu mean like everyone was expecting...
    If they did shuffle at first day of Tokyo Dome thay can do the same here, considering people (at least me) are axpecting D2 promotion from 6 month. And about we have less big venue this is a point for actually made the shuffle (when is better? more people are watching better for aks).
    I mean I understand very well the importance of Kojiharu (and her fondamental presence in every single from years), so I understand the importance of made her 2 days concert only about her(this can easily be the last akb only big event for a while). But anyway just promote the draft2.

anyway.. soo cute that Baby baby baby perf!!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I don't think they would promote Kira knowing she's gonna graduate in a month, and it would be extremely awkward for Kira to be the only one not promoted so i guess they're gonna postpone it

I was also hoping for a shuffle but a) yes, a shuffle at someone's grad sounds kinda rude, and b) it's obvious they that want to create a new Team 4 outta the 16ki KKS, but they've only been members for few months and had just started their own stage. Plus, it'll still be awkward for Kira to be the sole KKS of the group that'll graduate in a month

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This part only made it worth it to wake up early (erm... 9am).

And now that I see the line-ups... how the hell did Lemon ended up with the future aces in Baby3? :XD:

High Tension was hands down one of the best performances of the night.
    One of those "how many girls does this group have?" moments when everyone was going down the catwalk. :^^;:

19. kuy4846

kuy4846 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yes! I think this concert is one of the best graduation concert. The venues was not a big venue like Tokyo Dome or SSA or Yokohama Stadium or Yafuoku, but this concert so enjoyable graduation concert.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    From Jijipress (Day 2)