1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Kojimatsuri ~Kojima Haruna Thanksgiving Festival~ (17/02/21-22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 23, 2016.

1. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ah, it's only for fan club members it seems right now.
    since it's the fan club lottery right now, they probably will open up the general ticketing lottery a little later. I'd keep checking back.

2. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    Yeah, I managed to join the Fan Club just for this. I really want that 22nd Concert.

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    hey allansson, been quite some time . since takamina's grad i suppose?
    anyway, when applying for the lottery, you'll have 1st choice and 2nd choice. for this round, you may only win one of the choices. i guess, as with takamina's concert, the 22nd night may be almost sold out before general sales opens up.
    edit: i have been to Yoyogi National Gymnasium for another concert before. its not big and its oval shaped, but depending on how they build the stage, seats may not be too far from the stage, and also, there may be quite an amount of arena seats as well. the bad seats would be the other end of the stage due to its oval design.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  4. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

So here's a logistics question, how long do we think this concert will go? Starts at 6pm. I probably won't be able to get a Thursday off my work, and I actually really like my job, so just ditching doesn't seem like a good option. If I can't get there until 8pm or 9pm, would I get to see the last hour with all the graduates and the emotion and spectacle? Or would I end up missing the whole thing and just wasting $90?

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@USA48 I don't think it'll go over 3 hours though.

And do they let people in once the concert starts?

It's your choice entirely, I guess.

6. trxsh

trxsh Member

Re: the graduation center, I'm kind of over the graduation centers and how everyone "deserves" it, but I can kind of see them making it a Kojiharu-katorena wcenter so they can do that cheesy "next generation successor" concept. This would probably rank pretty high up there in my AKB nightmare scenarios though.

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They kinda set precedent with Yuko in Mae shika and cemented it with Rena's first solo center. If they stop doing it then they might be under fire for not doing the member justice. In Nyan's case, she already got her center with Heart Ereki (and GF) which I consider to be an early gift.

Maybe in the future they could go for a middle ground like a double A-side

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'm not a fan of the grad center, but if it's a wcenter that's probably the best compromise

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Except that none of that "precedent" applies to Kojiharu. Rena and Milky were the #2 member in their respective groups, Yuko was essentially the #1 in AKB48 at the time. Takamina was given center because there was a whole storm of 10th anniversary, original center, soukantoku, blah blah etc. narrative swirling around. Kojiharu isn't at that level, was never at that level, nor does she have a narrative similar to Takamina's last year. She's not even the last first gen.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You should also be counting Nana with Don't Look Back, and she was #3 back then.
    Kojiharu might have never been #3 in AKB, but she was Kami 7 for four years and was much more publicly recognized than Milky and Rena.

Still, I'd hate for her to center another single. What's the point of these "goodbye" songs anyway?
    I think they will give her a song or two (solo + grad song) in the album like they did with Akimoto Sayaka. And that should be fine (and I doubt she'd care about another single, tbf, she looks so done with it all).
    If they try to cram a single between the album and her graduation it will backfire like it happened with KnBMB.

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

While that's true of rankings within the fandom, kojiharu is much more known and popular than miruki, rena, and nana. Besides mayuyu, sasshi, and yukirin, kojiharu is probably the only other member in the entire group that a random gen public person knows by name and face. I still don't like the grad-center idea, but you can probably ask almost any fan is kojiharu bigger than miruki or rena and the answer will be yes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Kawaei Rina had a concert =]

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, Mariko didn't get a farewell center either, but maybe it had everything to do with timing since Tomochin got to 4-center in Sayonara Crawl (and waaaay after she got Ai no Kawa). I personally wouldn't complain if Kojiharu didn't get one last Center. She seems to be above all that.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's different.
    Ricchan was a rising star who graduated bfore she could reach her ultimate potential because of some lunatic.

So above she hasn't done HS for like two singles. :^^;:
    I'm in for a center in the album and maybe promote said song with the album intrad of relying completely on the wotas buying power.
    Didn't Nogi perform Kikkake somewhere around the time they released their 2nd album? Same thing.

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    So did Mocchi, Mariyagi, and Akicha. There's definitely a precedent for grad concerts.

And it's only people within the fandom who are going to care about who gets center.

That said, I did forget about Nana. She was almost NMB's Takamina, but had nowhere near the same level of, erm, narrative.

16. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

I think they do let people in after the concert starts when it's at a big stadium. (At theater shows they certainly don't.) But yeah, it seems like there's a good chance I'm going to miss the whole thing entirely, so looks like it's a bust. I guess I have to learn to accept the fact that it is my destiny to never see the graduates perform.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

much better boobs though.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    She's basically a bustier ver of Takamina with Chiyuu's bloated head. She's perfection

19. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

the dates are getting nearer .... ~~

how i wish i could go see her final AKB concert (13k with about billions asking for tickets @_@)
    she is the only one i follow since the beginning of time, I wish she would get/do
    - a very Unique solo Grad Song (NOT idol type but a kojiharu type)
    - extravagant entrance with Superb dress singing her favorite AKB song SOLO !! ( duh, its all about kojiharu)
    - something funny/different "not like kojiharu would do" event to leave a Mark in AKB (she has plenty but 1 more can't hurt)
    - and finally this --> https://www.instagram.com/p/BMbhdIxAWj6/ must happens to kojinyan too (PLEASE please come all !!)

I really din't know that happen so damn touching !! and when takamina mention "still left miichan & nyannyan" I swear to god my heart broken down literally, never knew they were all so close (my radar is narrowly focus on nyannyan only) yea i get takamina is Soukantoku/no3b, yuko her lover :p but Aachan and tomochin ?
    i lol when yuko said she don't know she can attend nyannyan grad day or not, how could you do that to your lover ??

20. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    YUKO WILL COME! SHE WILL! I BELIEVE IN HER! IF SHE DOESN'T I WILL KILL HER! (well at least think of killing her, but she's my Kami so...)
    ANYWAYS SHE. WILL. COME!
    KOJIYUU TILL THE END!