1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komada Hiroka (Piichan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

wow, didn't know that Piichan is so good at drawing! she captures characteristic features very well. a lot better than that mangaka who draws HKT manga))

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:ome:Happy Birthday Piichan. :ome:

3. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    PIICHAN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Always a real treat to see you on stage, and doubly so when you get solo lines as you are one of my favorite voices in Team H. Anywho, I hope you get to spend time with all your loved ones today. Laugh, smile and hug a lot today. Open lots of presents and eat lots of cake and icecream. I hope to see you in the 5th Single. And more Miyazaki Combi!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday, Piichan!

5. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    :ome:Happy Birthday, Pii-chan!!!:ome:
    Miyazaki-Combi ftw!

6. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I'm a little bit late but...

Happy birthday Piichan! Here's to hoping she makes her first senbatsu in 2015!!

7. usodarouga

usodarouga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Late Happy Birthday for the wonderful girl. I hope next year will be amazing for you.

I still can't quite swallow the dissapointment that Haruppi will be present for Piichan's seitansai. It's not that I have anything against Haruppi, or that I think she means any harm, no, but...

Piichan is her under in H3, both in team songs and units, so during Haruppi's absence she actually centers the stage, which is a really huge thing. However, the screentime destribution in the 2nd performance of H3 in which Piichan was in Haruppi's position, was anything but fair for Piichan, hardly showing her at all, and if you didn't know the stage positions well, you could actually miss the fact she was center. Or, you know, miss her at all, if you blinked at the wrong moment.

And now, since Haruppi will be present for her seitansai, that's the only chance for Piichan oshi-cam in the center position out of the window, as by the time of her next birthday they will probably be doing a different stage. I know Haruppi isn't to blame, but still... I can't help feeling bitter.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    isn't there the possibility that Haruppi exceptionnaly take another position than her usual own?

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    But with the oshi-cam, Piichan will have more screentime than the other 15 girls, combined. It will seem like she is Center to those who are not as familiar with these things as some of us. All is not lost.;)

And I am soooo looking forward to lots of Piichan on my screen.:^O^:

10. usodarouga

usodarouga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    I wouldn't count on it, she's one of the busiest members and I doubt she'd learn a different position to perform it only once. Well, if she did, she'd gain a lot of respect from me, but now that she made her anticipated return I really don't see there being any center changes in HKT nor team H for a long time, even momentary, as long as she's there. And I wouldn't want Piichan to gain anti among Haruppi fans, either.

I know, but still, I really anticipated seeing her get more screentime doing the position that originally belonged to my graduated AKB oshi, in my favourite stage. And oshi-cam can be a fickle thing, as the example of Sasshi shows (if I didn't know, I would've mistaken her A6 birthday for a regular lod, and the one from last year, even though not as bad, was still full of zoom outs and shots of other girls). I hope Piichan didn't catch the "sasshi-ism" despite their similarities and sharing the birthday date XD

11. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  12. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Here it is:
    click

Kinda flew over it, so it might not all be 100% correct, but should be okay all in all.

13. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    ^^ thank you for your help !

the sad part is when the announcement hikaeme senbatsu (ToT)

rikopi like a sisters for piichan. it's great

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Courtesy of @tokidoki in the General HKT thread.

Look who got on a poster with HKT's front members for Daiei...

So happy for Pii-chan!:awesome:

As I stated in the general thread, I hope this is the start of a push by management for our Pii-chan! "Cause that would be pretty flipping nice.:D

16. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I was so excited when I saw this poster! This added to the fact she got to under for Meru in the Best Artist performance can only mean good things! Now if only she could enter senbatsu...

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I would be speachless with excitment for Pii-chan if this were to happen.:D

18. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
  19. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Thanks for the translation!

Piichan's responses were really interesting and funny. I'd like to see her in OshiMeshi or Ookami to Pride too.

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Yah, IMO Piichan has pretty much mastered that kinda melancholic stare into the camera pose... definitely cute. :cool:

Wowza... that's like... really good... I mean... like, really, really good. :shock: I seriously wish I had drawing skills like that.

Thanx for that... that was really fun to read... some of her answers made me laugh out loud... learned a bunch of stuff about her too. :cool: