1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    I still don’t understand how this still hasnt happened.. she’s literally one of the prettiest AKB members right now

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    ^ I totally agree... She deserves more jobs...

Btw, as I thought, Komiharu will have two new events in AKB48 Cafe in April 4th & April 5th!! I think the last event was popular so they decided to make two more events!! I'm happy!

April 4th 女の子たちのイースターパーティ(Girls' easter party). Only women

April 5th. こみ充爆発イベント in APRIL
    Women and men
    D2lRpJ_VAAEX2U2.jpg

More information: https://ameblo.jp/akb48cafe/entry-12449763857.html

Also, she recorded a TV program "HEY!HEY!NEO!" with Jiwaru DAYS senbatsu members. It will be broadcasted in April 1st!

• Like Like x 4
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I find it great that she has so many female only events lately! AKB48's fanbase seems mostly male but Komi is doing well among female fans

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she did rank highest on the akbingo ranking based on female fans popularity so i'm glad she's using it well

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    To be fair, that ranking was based on how they use their social media and how likely they are to be liked by female fans, not by how much they are actually liked by females. That being said, I know we're international fans but I see more females in this thread than in most other girls'.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    So some random Komi news!

For her solo event, the outfits she will be wearing are...
    23C50083-17AB-4DD0-B12F-23AA46562E3E.jpeg
    4/4 Rabbit
    4/5 Komiharu goods(we going full Komiharu wota with this day I guess)

There was also a little scare at the recent Team K performance where Komi thought Hinana was going to graduate and started crying. Hinana was actually correcting a mistake. Komiharu really cares about her team and members, I’m glad Hinana isn’t leaving
    19C03452-0A68-4679-96A3-765ECAE3561B.jpeg

And most recently, Komiharu attended the Samantha Vega 25th anniversary a party, where she met Stallone’s daughters, Sophia and Scarlet!
    929F6438-3F71-492C-A623-97E183B1F383.jpeg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BvrQGMdDslV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wlqud4cdikqh

Also I’m in the planning stages for this years Komiharu birthday video and I was wondering what you guys think the theme should be?

• Like Like x 3
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think Komi really is trying to win over female fans... I'm not sure about a theme specifically, but definitely keep it feminine but not in a sexy way?

8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Komiharu said she will do a SHOWROOM for April 5th's event. I enjoyed a lot the last SHOWROOM!

Also.. She said she will announce something!! I wonder what's it.. I hope it's not graduation (but I think she won't graduate yet). I hope good news!!
    Can't wait!!

D2_7wnzUcAEYMXe.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    1st april 1.jpg 1st april 2.jpg 1st april 3.jpg 1st april 4.jpg 1st april 5.jpg

Komi going to America and dyeing her hair pink...? [hehe]

She has already debunked the America trip as an April Fool's joke… but even Model Press fell for the hair colour [hehe]
    Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 15.04.21.jpg

I have to admit, I fell for America as well and asked her if she's gonna come to Europe as well lol. In her mobame she revealed it a bit sooner but she even used photos of herself with pink hair when she showed where she actually took that picture of the statue, so I thought the hair was real at least. Lol she outsmarted many of us

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I feel for the America one as well until I checked the hashtag. But Komi with pink hair looks so good!

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

All I can say here has probably been said many many times before------if the AKB rankings were done strictly by physical beauty, Komiharu would be the center for as long as she is in the group. It seems every single picture she posts on Facebook is absolutely breath-taking. Those eyes are simply stunning.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Now it's real :omg::omg:

She dyed her colour hair to pink since her fake pink hair was well-received!!
    D3URcjbUwAIfBMh.jpg

We can't see very well the pink in the photo she put on Twitter and Instagram but you can appreciate more with mobame pictures!!

Also, she had the girls event today!!
    D3Tz8VuU0AExOQa.jpg D3T_qHtUcAEoXpa.jpg D3T_qHtUYAAtBJV.jpg D3T_qHtV4AAzvkw.jpg D3T_qHuU4AAack4.jpg
    I read a lot of good comments about the event. So happy!

Can't wait for tomorrow event and the possible announcement! Maybe it's related to today's job, since she said she was so nervous that her legs trembled :shock:

Btw, does anyone know how long does the dyed hair last?:confused:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It depends on the dye, but usually a few weeks.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Depends on the colour and the type of dye. I used to have red hair and it takes like a decade to disappear. I thought my hair was brown again, bleached it to go blonde and it turned out ginger because the red was apparently still there. I'm not sure how strong pink is though [hehe] It's a softer colour so might not stay a full decade lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i wonder what it is,i'm excited

16. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Komiharu put some photos with pink hair ^_^ BEAUTIFUL!
    D3XzKZ5UYAADaCZ.jpg D3XzKZcU8AEFvJt.jpg D3XzKZkUIAAliHI.jpg D3XzKZwUIAAbATO.jpg

Today she had girls and boy's event! It was streamed in SHOWROOM, but I recommend listening only since the quality of video is REALLY bad.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She announced she will become a youtuber! She had been planning it for a long time! She explain some details in SHOWROOM stream (from 23:00 to 28:00). My japanese isn't that good so it's difficult to understand but she said she will produce a video that she will upload in AKB Channel? I wanted Komi's youtube T_T I hope she will create her own youtube in the future.
    Please, could someone who knows japanese translate the important things she said about becoming a youtuber? T_T

Also, I found a report of Komi's girls event and I read some interesting things!!!
    Report: http://komiharubiyori.com/wp/2019/04/05/komiyamaharuka-report-31/

Some interesting things:
    Q.Komiharu, what do you want to be?
    A.I want to be a model for LARME (magazine).

She also talked about she went until the final audition of a certain magazine. Also, she said if she hadn't entered in AKB she had been in another office. (like, an office was interested in her but because she entered in AKB she declined the offer?).

I'm not sure if the final audition is recent or not though. I hope she will fulfill her dream of becoming a LARME model

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so she's not gonna have a youtube channel but a series on akb's channel like seichan and satopii?

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I wish AKB allowed the girls to have their own solo YouTube channels like the other girls. Either way I’m super excited and ready to support YouTube Komi.

Also I’m so in love with her
    DD6B6CEA-EB7A-45E4-9833-1721E6763AE1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  19. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

My guess is the AKB members make use of AKB channel’s 2.3M subscribers
    The SGs have very few subs, even Sakura’s gaming channel has more subs than HKT’s

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wish Komi had her own channel as well so that we can show her that she can get subs on her own as well. Although the AKB channel has a lot of subscribers, I feel like not everyone actually watches the individual girls' videos. I'm looking forward to her videos though!