1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'Team K' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuka, Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    I currently have around 4000 tickets that I intend to spend for Komi. I'm waiting for the end of the event because I'll receive some more tickets as part of ranking within the 1000~2000 rankings (I'm still aiming to get between 600~1000 but I'd have to go about 400 ranks up), and then I'll spend all at once. I really hope she makes it into Top 16 this time.

• Like Like x 2
  2. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Komi ranked 10th in the Stage48 ranking and no negative votes for her. I’m glad she’s well loved by Stage48 members and I’m not surprised because she has an active thread here.

2016 - 17th
    2017 - 21th
    2018 - 10th

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Just used nearly 6k votes for her in the beat carnival event. I hope she makes top16!! Also I’m so glad she gets another solo event! I wish I could go, she’s been having so many recently, it makes me so excited!

Also I’m planning on starting the Komiharu birthday video project soon so if anyone has any suggestions or wants to submit something you can always pm me!

• Like Like x 1
  5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

When is our girl going to put out a photo book? I've bought 4 this year (Haruu, 2 Acchan, and Shiroma Miru) and loved them all. A photo book from Komiharu would be the icing on the cake. If she gets around to putting out a book, Komi should definitely get the photographer that shot Haruu. He made look absolutely stunning in every photo.:mail:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 10:26 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1