Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I ran the pics through google translate, but she's not really specific why, she mentions the disappointment if she would fail to make it again but also that she wants to be really serious about becoming a LARME model.
    She also said she would not be able to enjoy it

I take it she wants to become a LARME model as a real model, not as a winner of some contest.
    (and maybe she's thinking a bit about not wanting her fans to spend a lot of money in vain)

She said she was looking forward to the summer issue of LARME which will feature AKB members.

"get the chance to audition" .... I'd get upset as well if I thought this might have been my path to my dreams.
    It kinda means that even if you get chosen in this event as #1 (which btw can easily be rigged by wealthy fans) ... you still have no guarantee you will become a LARME model, they might choose #3.

poor Komi

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Some very good news of a new acting role for Komi - she'll be playing the part of Siena in a stage production 'Queen of the Bloodline' at the Rikkoukai Hall in Tokyo from 5/28 to 6/5:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12733582746.html
    https://www.queen-of-bloodline.com/

Synopsis (via Google):
    Also in the cast will be Yuzu from Team 4 as well as Shinano Soraha of STU48 and ex-NMB48 member Mita Mao.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Today I had my first online talk of the new single with Komi, she was wearing a white T-shirt with a long green skirt:
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1512787483683336192

FP6AMhaaQAEtD4u.jpeg FP6AMigaQAUY-iB.jpeg FP6AMjbakAUzELt.jpeg

She said in her tweet "I was happy to hear that many people said 'Thank you for your hard work, Captain'" and indeed I complimented her by saying that she was AKB's best captain. However although as usual she was very sweet and friendly, she did seem to be a little more subdued and less bubbly than in previous talks. I said I would continue to support her in Team A, I said 'Ganbatte' and she replied with 'Fighting' but in a somewhat quiet way. Anyway we had a nice long Goodbye and hopefully I'll have another good talk with her on 4/30.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think her captaincy being gone is really crushing Komi. She seems very affected by lack of popularity, more so than other girls I follow. Every time there's a senbatsu announcement, her mail is very sad to read :(

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You would expect her to have gotten used to it, as being an idol in AKB is always a struggle, the whole system is partly based on constant struggle.
    Even some of the members who've had mega-pushes break under that constant pressure, it's the darker side of AKB I rather dislike.
    otoh, there can't be happiness without sadness, I guess

Maybe in stead of seeing at as a setback, she might look at loosing her captaincy as an opportunity, as it allows her to concentrate on her own career more in stead of having to worry about a whole team.
    I can see the prestige being a captain inside the group brings, but I'm not sure about the benefits outside of the group, I you look at Sayaka, lots of (ex)members will say she's the best/most respected captain ever, but it did not translate in a huge popularity boost imho

Anyway, Komiharu had some major disappointments the last few years, we'll have to wait and see how she deals with it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Komi is finally in Team A!

• Like Like x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm very happy to say that Komi was in a much more upbeat mood today when I had my second talk of the new single with her. She was wearing a very pretty leopard dress (photos from her Twitter at https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1520387923182747648):

FRmAvRXaUAAyE83.jpeg FRmAvReagAEWayy.jpeg FRmAvRWaUAAsZdx.jpeg FRmAvTNacAAFQN-.jpeg

She greeted me with a very cheery 'David-san' and I complimented her on her clothes, I said she looked very cute with the leopard ears and she replied by saying that I'm 'ikemen' which she's called me before and of course I always like. :D I said that she always wears smart fashions and she should have a PB but she gave very little reaction so it still doesn't look it'll happen anytime soon. I then complimented her on her new 'Anya Peanuts' TikTok video, she briefly didn't understand me but then she said 'ah, TikuToku!' so I'll know to make sure to say it that way in future lol. Finally it was time to end the talk so I thanked her and waved goodbye while she made a very cute pose with her hands on her chin.

So it was nice to see a very happy Komi but because she's missing the talks on 5/28 and 6/11 and I can't make the one on 6/26 it'll be July before I can talk with her again. Hopefully I can talk then about her appearance in 'Queen of the Bloodline' which is coming up late next month if I can find some photos or videos.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I also met Komi yesterday and she seemed a bit tired (I was participating in the last slot and it was getting towards the end of the day), but she was still very sweet and cute. She showed off her costume to me as well (see pictures above by @David61) and I told her I'm looking forward to her first Team A performance. I was gonna ask her for her favourite Juuryoku Sympathy song is, but I forgot T_T

• Like Like x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The ILLUMINUS company which is behind the production of 'Queen of the Bloodline' has started on its YouTube channel a series of interviews (with Nishimura Nanako of NGT48 as MC) with people involved with the play. In the second video Nanako interviews Komi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Komi will be appearing in a stage production 'Tankyuu' ('Quest') at the Akasaka Red Theater on 6/22-6/26:
    https://omuism.wixsite.com/omuism

FSM2C3dVEAAFUiI.jpeg

Synopsis (via DeepL Translate):
    (Presumably this means that she will also withdraw from the online talks on 6/26.)

• Like Like x 2
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Looks like Komi is on her best way to becoming a stage actress rather than a model now! That's her third stage play this year, and it's only May. :blink:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I feel like she mentioned at some time that she wanted to be an actress and model? idk but im super happy for the amount of stage plays she has been in this year, esp since her play from 2020 fell through bc of y’know

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka