Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Pixie

Pixie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks for the seitansai link! I just finished watching it and omg that was so fun :D The thing I love about her smile is that it doesn't look fake, it just looks like she has a naturally cute smile :) She's also good at portraying different emotions too during the cool/more serious songs. I can really see a bright future for her in AKB! Like someone else mentioned earlier, she does have the look of a natural idol <3

2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello. I will update this thread. :)

1. I think Ayaka Morita likes Komiharu. She put another photo on her Google+ with Komiharu-chan!

[​IMG]

2. The other day Komiharu went to a restaurant with Nana Owada, Ami Yumoto, Seina Fukuoka and Mion Mukaichi (AKB48 Kenkyuuseis). Here a photo with Naanya (Nana Owada). NanaHaru kita <3

[​IMG]

3. Message of perfomance of September 16th (Naanya's seitansai). Thanks to @Sayanara231 ♥

[​IMG]

Everyone, Good Evening Haruka(she makes a pun here and combines Good Evening and her name、KonbanHaruka)
    15th generation Kenkyuusei, known as Komiharu, I am Komiyama Haruka.
    Today was my beloved's Naanya's seitansai.

Naanya<-that is such a wonderful name, I had to color it
    It's perfect for Nana. I love Nana
    Today as well, I gave Naanya a kiss
    and Moe-san as well... ehehe ><

From here on out as well, please keep supporting the 15th generation Kenkyuusei.

4. And finally, video of her seitansai with Mion Mukaichi. I can't with her cuteness ;___; ♥ and photo with Naanya and Miion.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... =3&theater

[​IMG]

3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    So what happened with the Draft? Did KomiHaru get picked? Get a team? No change at?? what?

4. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^I'm pretty sure the draft is only for new talent?? (As in, non members)
    I haven't heard anything other than that and I don't think they've finished selecting yet?

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    ^ I think the same.

Btw, hello my beloved fans of Komiharu :) :)

Message of perfomance of September 21st. POOR KOMIHARU ;_; Thanks to @Sayanara231

[​IMG]

"Everyone, Good Evening Haruka
    15th generation Kenkyuusei, known as Komiharu, I am Komiyama Haruka..
    Well, you know...
    unfortunately I caught a cold u.u
    I have a sore throat
    I wanted to talk more at the MC ><
    Everyone, I absolutely don't want you to catch a cold!!

and then on the side:

"How can I cure my voice?
    Get cured quickly-!
    *cry-*>o<*cry*"
    Although Komiharu caught a cold, she had a smile Komiharu ;__;

[​IMG]

And a curiosity that I found :eek: Komiharu appears on Tsubasa Masuwaka's PV, Namida Sora. She appears on 0:30-0:37. KAWAII~ A year ago Komiharu had the same smile!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua2QrdkTnL0[/yt]

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    No matter what happen, she will never ever stop smilling, as expected from our SMILE MONSTER!!! :^O^:

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    DUDES! - Breaking News!!... A certain Senbatsu Member went out her way to make contact with Komiharu. I'm sure how often the AKB teams interact with KKS (especially now that MInegishi has left with Team 4) but MY Oshi's have apparently "Found each other"!

Paruru went out of her way to be friends with Komiharu!

This is a translation from Paruru's Mobame from Paruru Torch-Bearer Oscar (from the Paruru thread on Stage)
    Many in the future I'm sure will compare Komiyama to early Mayuyu (the 15 year old version) so it's impressive to see that Paruru has gone out of her way to be nice to Komiyama. Paruru is apparently known for being VERY Shy around new people and now she's using that Empathy to set a good example for her Juniors. If I could pic anyone for Komiyama's Sempai - it would be Paruru.

I think we can all agree- she chose the CUTEST One!! Even in this pic below we can see her compassionate side as she consoles Mako Kojima after her lose in her first Janken
    DONT MIND the Text!!! - It's from a Paruru hair analysis pic I made!!- Look how sensitive Paruru is to her Juniors!! [​IMG]

8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    ^ YAY PARURU! *__*

Well, I put more info about komiharu.

She doesn't have Google+ yet, people said that it will be at October 1st, maybe. Because 14th generation got their google+ on October 1st, 2012.

Message of perfomance of September 26th. Thanks to @Sayanara231
    [​IMG]
    "Good Evening Haruka
    15th generation Kenkyuusei, known as Komiharu, I am Komiharu Haruka.
    So today, right!!
    I did a performance together with Omori Miyupon-san
    She was incredibly cute, kind, and warm
    I was happy
    I really want to perform together with her again =3
    Miyupon-san and Komiharu are actually the same age
    Wow
    I really want to become a person like Miyupon-san"
    -
    It actually also says "Komiharu" and "Miyupon-san" under that umbrella thing.
    Message of perfomance of September 27th.
    [​IMG]
    "Good Evening Haruka!!
    15th generation Kenkyuusei, known as "Komiharu", I am Komiyama Haruka.
    For today's Pajama Drive...
    Komiharu&Miki-san&Saki-san
    We all put our hair into pigtails
    Did you notice it?
    Please pay attention to it when watching Pajama Drive!!"

And three new photos <3 With Nana Okada. With Ayaka Okada, and with Saki Kitazawa and Miki Nishino.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And one question, Komiharu appeared at BS Premium? Because I found some twitter of japanese fans that said it.

https://twitter.com/ecolllo/status/383985555546988544
    https://twitter.com/katsutaro90287/stat ... 1893035008

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
  10. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Can you explain that similarity? While there is obvious "real Mayu lookalikeness", calling anime drawing into discussion seems weird for me.

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I actually think its kind of an awful photo tbh
    Not her, she's doing the same as she always does, but the lighting and the way shes standing (angle doesnt help either) adds heaps of shadows and makes her look older than she does

But did anyone else notice her shirt? "Komiharu smile"
    Where can I get one?! :D

12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello! I'm back. [hehe] [hehe] "News" about Komiharu! (At the moment she doesn't have Google+, Aki-P hate you :angry: :angry: )

It was announced that Komiharu and her generation (15th generation) will sing their own song. Name is 「 君の瞳はプラネタリウム」 「Kimi no Hitomi Wa Planetarium」Translation: Your eyes is a planetarium. It's a b-side of new AKB48's single Heart Ereki. YAY. But this song doesn't have PV ;__;

I have some photos of Komiharu. We can see the cute thing ♥

The other day she put on her mobame this photo of 15th generation. Nice photos.♥ Aaaaw Komiharu with Mizuki *_*
    [​IMG]

Another photo of the couple KomiharuxMizuki (They need a name :^O^: :^O^: )
    [​IMG]

Her face wwwww

Finally, a photo with Seichan. I DIED. Komiharu's face is kawaii!!! isn't it? ^_^
    [​IMG]

[Theater] Message of perfomance 10.10.2013. Thanks to @Sayanara231.
    [​IMG]
    "Maeda Mitsuki-san
    Happy Birthday

Good Evening Haruka. 15th generation Kenkyuusei, known as Komiharu, I am Komiyama Haruka!!
    Today was my beloved Mitsuki-san’s Seitansai
    Mitsuki-san is actually the same age as me??
    The member that started talking to me for the very first time was Mitsuki
    From there on, we’ve always been close with each other
    I admire Mitsuki for always smiling!!”

13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello! Why people don't comment on this thread? TT

The day before yesterday, Pancho uploaded an special of Komiharu!

Thanks to @Sayanara231 we have questions that Pancho did to Komiharu, and answers of them~

[​IMG]
    "October 24th Pajama Drive performance

The other day at the National Handshake Event @ Hiroshima, the last performance of the current 「Pajama Drive」as well as Team 4’s 「Te wo Tsunaginagara」was announced。
    Facing towards that new stage, every day the members are making a great effort at the lessons, but as to not leave any regret remaining for the Pajama Drive stage, everyone’s also working through it until the end。

Also, before long half a year will have passed till the debut of the 15th generation。
    For today, here is the part of Komiyama Haruka, known as “Komiharu”。

Q.In the Pajama Drive setlist, what is your favorite song?

A.It’s 「Shonichi」。
    Because it’s a song that makes you feel very empathetic。
    The lyrics always make me fantasize, and it has an incredibly deep story。(Komiharu’s way of explanation)
    If you look at my facial expressions during the song, then maybe I can make you understand its story。

Q.What is the unit song that you want to do once?

A.It’s 「Tonari to Banana」。
    At first, it looks like a childish song, but the truth is that it is an incredibly adult song!(This as well is Komiharu’s way of explanation)
    I want to become more mature and then try doing that song!

Q.What are the things you think changed about you since your debut?

A.I started to want to be able to dance on a high level。
    In the beginning, there were lots of basic things I had to memorize for performing。
    For every kind of emotion I only knew one way of showing it on my face。。。
    But now, I take pleasure in being able to show various kinds of faces。
    Since the time of my debut, I’ve been working with all my power, but growing up, I’d be happy if I could show that same of power in my facial expressions as well!"

I will upload full photos of this collage on her gallery~

I have new photos of her~ Enjoy it!

With Moe-chan. With Miki-chan and Kiichan. With her good friend, Mizuki ♥
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Komiharu drews 15th generation, called Ichigochanzu. Nice~
    [​IMG]

And finally, photos of today's last stage "Pajama Drive". Second photo is... T__T
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    ^ I agree, more people should comment here. Sadly though, there's not much to talk about at the moment... 15th gen STILL doesn't have Google+ accounts! I wonder if it's because there are girls under 13? But even then, they should allow the girls that are 13 or older to have accounts.

I've been watching kenkyuusei performances lately. Now that 13th and 14th gen have been promoted, what will the 15th gen do for stage performances? I wonder if the draft girls will fill in for them, or maybe kenkyuusei from other groups? That would be fun to see. One of my favorite girls in NMB is a kenkyuusei. Maybe she can perform together with Komiharu [hehe]

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's just a guess but I'd imagine that the current KKS will fill in on various teams but especially on Team 4. Miichan has plenty of outside work so will miss plenty of shows and the three musketeers will probably miss shows because of other work. I'd like to see Komiharu sub for Mikichan, I reckon Glory Days would suit her personality and ability quite nicely.

I'm not sure how the draft members will affect the number of performances that KKS will get with Teams A, K and B but it will probably take some time to train up the Draft members and the KKS can fill in until then. It's just guesswork though until we actually find out how this system is going to work, it feels kind of like management themselves aren't actually sure how it'll work yet :lol:

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

All that was answered by Togasaki himself. :^^;:

The draftees will be normal members of the team that gets them, no KKS nor understudy, just another member.

The 10 remaining KKS can sub for any member from any team. Obviously, since Team 4 has exactly 16 people and 4 of them are usually busy out of the theatre, they'll get to sub in there more often, but they can learn other stages if they want to just in case someday they're needed.

I guess we'll get another KKS stage once the 16th gen comes in? But I do wonder when will that be...
    Between 10th-11th and between 12th-13th only 3/4 months passed by, and it's been already 5 ince 15th was introduced. :^^;:
    Let's hope for next spring. I like it better when the KKS have their own thing. [think]

17. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
  18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Everyone needs to worship the Smile Monster. I kind of feel it. There's a calm before the storm at some point KomiHaru needs to be "swept up" and then the sun will hit her & she'll glow radiance and everyone will say "Who is the Adorable Girl?" and then she'll begin stealing hearts.

We can say we were "here" before the sun came up - so to speak.

19. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Thank you for your coments!! One day she will be the sun of AKB48 (or Group 48).

I have more photos of her and her smile ♥

[​IMG][​IMG]

I like this photo. Can you see Komiharu? She's with Mizuki wwww

[​IMG]

I want to know when she will do her debut in "Te wo tsunaginara" T_T

20. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcPDvGqF_s[/yt]
    Video showing the auditions of members to fill in for Sayaka and Tomochin...
    Komiharu shows up more than once, and at 8:50, you can see her dancing and singing to Shonichi c:
    It's so adorable, with her pretending to hold up the mic to her mouth! If I get some time, I might try translating what she was saying, but I'm really bad at transliteration, so it might take some time.

Her casual clothes are really cute, they remind me of pajamas. This is just making me want her to get a Google+ more than ever [hehe]

Edit: Just realized it's a bunny hoodie...cute!